Secrets.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

I woke with my head leaning on Key’s shoulder. We fell asleep on the couch. I rubbed my eyes and was about to get up until I felt something vibrate against my leg.

Is that Key’s phone?

It fell out of his pocket while he was asleep. I picked it up and looked at the text message he received. It was from Ethan.

Ethan?? Doesn’t Key dislike him?

I continued to read the rest of the text.

Are you kidding me it’s in Korean!!

“Ellie! What are you doing with my phone?” Key asked.

I wasn’t expecting his voice and dropped the phone by accident.

“Sorry Key! I didn’t mean to drop your phone!” I picked it up.

He snatched it out of my hands, “Are you trying to break my phone?!” He paused for a bit like he was thinking, “You were reading my text?” He looked at his phone.

“..Maybe..,” I pouted and tried to act cute.

“Don’t use that face on me! You’re lucky you’re cute,” He said walking towards the bathroom.

“You think I’m cute?” I started to blush and held my cheeks, “I didn’t know that!” I followed him.

“I never told you?” He stopped walking and looked at me.

“No! All you ever do is scold me like a kid.”

He laughed a little, “I think you’re cute. There I said it.”

“I think you’re cute too!” I giggled.

God..I’m turning into one of those couples at my school. Ughh they were so cheesy with each other I wanted to vomit.

“You can have the bathroom first today,” Key said.

I looked at him suspiciously, “Why? You usually want it first.”

“So you don’t want me to be a nice guy?” He started to walk towards the bathroom.

“No! The bathroom is mine now! Since you offer so nicely,” I went inside the bathroom and locked it.

 

KEY’S P.O.V

Good thing Ethan wrote in Korean....

I began to read the text Ethan sent to me. It was short and it didn’t explain much. It just said someone has been following Ellie and posting information about her on the internet. I quickly text back to him in Korean.

I want to see the webpage.

He replied quickly.

You need to get Ellie away from you. When can you do it?

 

I don’t know how to get her away from me. Can’t Jason take her somewhere or something?

I replied.

 

I will take her out somewhere after her class today and Jason will explain everything. Be aware of your surroundings.

He texted back.

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

I brushed my teeth and went into the shower to get ready for school. When I stepped out of the shower, I realized I forgot to bring my clothes with me into the bathroom.

“Damn! I can’t walk outside half with Key there.”

I didn’t have a choice. I grabbed a towel and tried to cover up as much as I could. I walked out of the bathroom and tried to get to where my clothes were stored.

“Ellie,” Key took his eyes off his phone and looked at me. His eyes grew big.

“Don’t look!!”

He didn’t move..he was still looking at me. I quickly grabbed clothes and ran back into the bathroom to change.

After I change I walked out and say Key sitting at the kitchen table.

“You can go in now,” I said sitting next to him.

“Ok,” He got up leaving his cell phone on the table. When he realized he came back into the kitchen and snatched it off the table, “I know you like to look through people’s phones.”

I made a face and stuck my tongue at him. He stuck his tongue back.

“Hurry up and go shower! If I miss breakfast because of you I’ll kill you!”

“You’re so...weird for a girl. Trying to kill the person you like.”

“Who said I was a normal girl..now go! Seriously I want to be able to get some breakfast on the way to school. You know I love food.”

Key went into the shower. I sat there bored for about 15 minutes until Key got out the bathroom.

“About time!” I said as Key put on a hat.

“Stop complaining. Lets go get breakfast,” He poked my stomach.

I giggled, “Key! I’m ticklish.”

The most evil smirk appeared on his face, “You are?”

“Noo,” I lied.

Oh crap....I don’t like the looks of this..

“Liar!” He started tickling me.

“Oh my gaww,” I laughed, “Key! Stop!”

“I don’t think so,” He kept tickling me.

“AHH! Key!” I kept laughing.

Eventually he stopped tickling me.

“Can we go NOW?” I asked looking at my phone for the time.

“Ok,” He poked my stomach again. I giggled.

“Stoooooop. You’re gonna make us miss breakfast,” I said slipping my feet into my converse.

“You so greedy,” Key said grabbing his sunglasses and putting them on.

“I know!” I smiled and put the hood from my jacket on.

When we finally walked outside, Key took my hand in his. I snatched my hand out of his and stuck my tongue at him. He took my hand in his again. I snatched my hand out of his again.

“Pshh not even,” I joked.

“HEY!” He grabbed my hand and interlaced it with his, “I’m not letting you go again.”

“Fine have it your way.”

“I always get my way,” He said in an obviously you should have know that tone.

“That’s what you think.”

We found a place to eat breakfast. I didn’t order much since we didn’t have that much time. When we received our order we left and started heading for school. Of course I started eating as soon as I could.

“Why are you so messy?” Key asked eyeing the crumbs falling on my jacket.

“There you go again..treating me like a baby,” I sighed.

“Stop acting like one.”

“Oh shut up..so,” I decided to change the subject, “What were you and Ethan talking about this morning?”

“Don’t worry about it.”

“Come on..tell me,” I whined, “I really want to know..you guys have been so..secretive..I wanna know what’s up.”

“It’s nothing,” Key shoved a piece of his breakfast in his mouth.

“Tell mee!”

Key shook his head then swallowed what was in his mouth, “Sorry can’t talk..eating.”

“FINE! Be that way! I don’t care anymore.”

He shrugged and continued eating.

I pouted, “Just tell me.”

“I don’t feel like it.”

We walked into the school together. It wasn’t even 5 minutes until I was in the building until Kelly walked up to me.

“You still have guts to show your face here?” Kelly asked.

I rolled my eyes, “Can you get the hell out of my way. I really don’t care if you’re jealous of me.”

“Jealous? HA! Why would I be jealous of a hoe like you?!” She looked Key, who was in disguise, “So he’s gonna be the next guy you sleep with? I knew you were no good for SHINee you’re just a .”

“Ok whatever I don’t care. Your jealousy is showing,” I laughed a little, “You’re so jealous, you want to know about my life, love interest, what I’m doing.”

She was about to say something, but I cut her off.

“To be honest with you, I don’t care what you have to say. By the way, I know it was you who put that guy up to hurting me. What did you think would happen..I would go back to America crying? You’re so immature. You have the mentality of a 2nd grader. Just keep wasting your precious time on plotting against me...I actually find it funny,” I grabbed Key’s hand and walked past Kelly.

I dragged Key to the outside of my classroom. When we finally stopped walking Key took his hand out of mine.

“Is she the one who made you get hurt?”

“Well..kinda..she didn’t hurt me..she just told the guy to hurt me.”

“Who is she?!?”

I rolled my eyes at the thought of her, “Don’t even worry about it. I’m taking care of it.”

“That’s what you call ‘taking care of it’?” Key asked pointing to the bandage on my arm.

“Yeah..” We walked into my class. I sat at my usually spot and Key sat next to me. The class was pretty empty.

“Who is the guy that tripped you?”

“I don’t know his name..”

Key sighed heavily, “So do I have to find out myself?”

“No you don’t have to do anything. I mean it Key..Don’t get involved. You already have your career to deal with.”

“Too late. When he tripped you I got involved.”

“Key!!”

“Don’t try to stop me. After this class we’re going to look for him.”

“No we’re not!”

“Yes we are!”

“Oh really? Ok then Key so what if we do find him? What are you gonna do?”

“You will see.”

“I’m not telling you who he is!”

Ethan and Jason walked into my class tougher.

“Hey do you wanna hang out today after this class Ellie?” Ethan asked.

“Yeah..all four of us can go out to eat or something.”

“No I mean just you and me.”

I looked at Ethan suspiciously, “Why?”

“’Cause..I want to show you something.”

“I don’t think Key would be ok with that.”

“Go,” Key said nonchalantly.

“What?” I asked Key.

“Go. Have fun,” He repeated himself.

My mouth dropped.

“But why? Don’t you want to spend time with me?”

“Yes.”

“Then why-”

“Just go. Don’t worry about it.”

Something isn’t right..Key would never let me go with Ethan alone...What is going on between them?

 

KEY’S P.O.V

I need to find out who is the guy who tripped Ellie.

Ellie and Ethan were talking about what they were going to do after class. I decided to ask Jason if he knew about this guy.

“Jason,” I said to get his attention.

“What?”

“Speak in Korean so she doesn’t understand. Incase she can hear us,” I said in Korean.

“Ok,” He replied in English.

“Do you remember how yesterday Ellie told you about how she got the cut on her arm?”

“Yes,” He replied in Korean.

“Did she ever tell you who did it to her?”

“I know who did it.”

“I want to see him.”

“If you plan to kick his , at least wait for me and Ethan,” Jason whispered in English.

I nodded.

“Where do you want me to meet you after to look at the webpage?” I asked.

“Ethan gave me your number yesterday..I will call you when I’m ready to meet up with you,” He said in Korean.

“Hey what are you guys talking about?” Ellie asked.

 

ELLIE’S P.O.V

“It’s nothing,” Jason replied.

Soon the all the students and the teacher entered the class. Jason and Ethan left and class began. When class started Key took off his sunglasses and hat.

“KIM KIBUM!!”

“It’s Key!”

Not again. You’ve got to be kidding me.

People took out their phones and started taking pictures of Key. Key didn’t move. He sat next to me.

“Key..maybe you should leave?” I whispered.

“I’m not leaving.”

Somehow Key convinced the teacher to let him stay in the class. I couldn’t believe he was able to convince the teacher to let him stay in the class. When the teacher got the class settled, he began the lesson. After class I dragged Key outside of the building to a place that wasn’t that crowded.

“Key if you ever reveal your true identity in public like that again..I’ll kill you,” I whispered angrily.

His response was pressing his lips against mine. He put his hands around my waist and continued to kiss me. I deepened the kiss.

Ellie, you shouldn’t be doing this..there are people watching us.My conscious screamed. But I didn’t care at the moment.

All of a sudden my phone started to ring. It was Ethan calling. He told me to meet him at this restaurant in about 15 minutes. I agreed and hung up the phone.

“Key see what you did..I’m sure people saw us. If we get in trouble for this it’s your fault.”

“You know you liked it! I want them to see us. I don’t care if we get in trouble,” He paused “..but if we did it would be your fault..like always,” He joked.

“Nuh uh! Well I’m going to have to go meet Ethan..do you want to walk me?”

“I have to go back to the dorm for something. I will meet up with you later.”

“Ok,” I said waving bye to Key while walking away.

When I met up with Ethan in the restaurant, I was so hungry. I order so much food and ate so much. Ethan and I didn’t do anything special though. I thought he had something special to show me or something.

“Hey Ethan? You said you had something to show me?”

“Yeah it was-”

My phone rang cutting him off.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Ellie have you seen Key?”

“Onew?”

“Yes”

“Yeah..he’s here..hey why aren’t you guys here with him?”

“Key is supposed to be here with us. He left Japan by himself.”

“Are you serious?”

“Key is in a lot of trouble right now,” Onew said.

 

AN:

WHOAA 67 subscribers :O

Thank you T____T

Please COMMENT =D