9.23; Key Day

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

AN: Lets pretend that Key’s b-day is Saturday this year ;) It’s going to get pretty cheesy for awhile. :P

 

“Ellie! Wake up!” Someone whispered.

“Go away! It’s Saturday!”

“Ellie please wake up,” Another person whispered.

The house better be on fire, or something.

I opened my eyes to find Minho and Jonghyun kneeling by my floor bed.

“What’s wrong? What I do?”

“Shhh! Get dressed we going to the mall,” Jonghyun whispered. He had a mischievous smile on his face.

“Huh? Why? What time is it?”

“6:00” Minho checked his watch.

“Can we go later?? Is the mall even open?” I started to ease my way back under my sheets.

“NO! We have to go now!” Minho whispered pulling the sheets off of me.

“Fine, fine!” I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. After I brushed my teeth I changed into jeans and put a hoodie over my tank top.

I’ll admit I wasn’t well dressed to go to the mall, but it’s not like I’m going to meet anyone special…Right?

They wouldn’t even let me sit down to have a good breakfast. As soon as I walked out the bathroom Jonghyun threw a banana at me.

What the hell is this? I don’t want a banana I want cereal…or pancakes or poptarts!

“Come on,” Minho said walking through the door.  I quickly put on my shoes and followed Minho and Jonghyun.

We walked around a little bit until I saw Minho walk up to a car. He took out his car keys and opened the door. Jonghyun got in the front seat.

“Wait! Minho YOU drive?” I was flabbergasted.

He nodded yes.

“And YOU’RE driving us to the mall?”

He nodded again.

“Hurry up and get in,” Jonghyun said out the window.

“I want to know why we’re going to the mall first,” I didn’t move.

“AISHHHHHHH!” Jonghyun got out of the car walked behind me and started to push me towards the car.

“Jonghyun!” I whined.

“I’ll tell you on the way. We have to hurry or else we’ll be late.”

“Be late for what???”

Jonghyun pushed me into the car. Minho got in and started the car.

“Minho, you can drive good right? How long have you been driving?” I said while buckling my seatbelt.

“One week.”

“WHAAT?!?! NO! HELLLLLLL NO! We need to take the bus! Call the taxi!”

“Calm down. I’m joking. I been driving for a year now,” He chuckled a little.

“I still can’t believe you drive. So why am I being forced to wake up early in the morning to go to the mall?”

“Today is Key’s birthday,” Jonghyun turned his head smiling.

My eyes grew big, “It is? Why didn’t he say anything? Are we getting him a cake and presents? We should get balloons too!”

“We’re having a surprise party for him. You’re the present,” Jonghyun turned to face the front.

“ME?!?! “ I pointed to myself, “What kind of ual plan-“

“UAL?!?!?” Jonghyun and Minho said at the same time.  They started to laugh.

“What??” I asked innocently.

“We didn’t plan anything ual. If that what you want to do…,” Jonghyun started.

“NO!” I felt my face getting hot, “So then what do you mean by I’m the present?”

“You’ll find out soon,” Jonghyun turned around to face me and smiled.

I wonder if Onew and Taemin are behind this…probably.

I looked out the car window watching the objects go by. About 20 minutes later we arrived at a mall. I stepped out of the car observing my surroundings.

“We have to hurry,” Minho said walking fast.

“Wait! What if someone finds out you're here?”

“The mall is not open yet,” Minho continued power walking.

The security opened the door for me, Jonghyun and Minho. They led me into a store.

“Why are we here?” I asked walking into the abandon store.

“Dress shopping,” Minho started to look for a dress.

“For ME?!?!”

“Yes. That’s why you are here,” Jonghyun watched Minho pick out a dress, “I don’t like that dress,” He told Minho.

“What do I need a dress for?” Aren’t we having a small party at the dorm??”

Minho and Jonghyun looked at each other and laughed.

“No…This year Key is 20. We’re going to have a big party,” Jonghyun smiled.

 A sale lady came over to assist us. Minho and Jonghyun talked to her in Korean. Every now and then Minho or Jonghyun would point at a dress then me. The sale lady nodded and motioned for me to follow her. She took me to the fitting room and handed me dresses. After I tried on a dress I walked out to show Minho and Jonghyun. I almost tripped over my dress.

“I hate it!” I told them.

“I don’t like it either,” Minho agreed.

“Too long! You need a shorter dress,” Jonghyun pointed out.

I tried on a second dress and walked out the fitting room.

“I don’t mind it. It’s just a little short,” I gave my opinion.

“I don’t like the color,” Minho said.

“Too short!” Jonghyun shook his head no.

I walked into the fitting room again and tried on another dress. All the dresses I tried on, me, Jonghyun, or Minho would find something bad about it. We spend about 45 minutes looking for a dress until I found one that I wanted to try on. It was the cutest dress I’ve ever seen.

“I like this one,” I said walking out of the fitting room.

“Perfect,” Minho said.

“You look really pretty,” Jonghyun smiled.

After we brought the dress, we went looking for shoes and jewelry. That part wasn’t so hard; I just picked out the first pair of black heels I saw and a simple necklace and earrings. Honestly, I didn’t want to keep Minho and Jonghyun waiting long. So I picked the first thing I saw that looked good.

When we finished picking out my outfit for tonight, Minho drove me to a salon. He dropped me off their telling me he’ll be back when I was finished. I sat in the salon getting everything done. As soon as one thing like nails was done, someone would rush me over to a different section of the salon to get something else done like hair or makeup. I wish I was back at the dorm asleep.

 Finally after hours of grooming I was finished. Minho and Jonghyun appeared in tuxs with the shopping bags from earlier in their hands.

“You guys look really…nice,” I said admiring them.

“Thanks,” They both said. They handed me the shopping bags, “Go change in the back,” Minho started to push me towards the back of the salon. I walked to the back of the salon with my shopping bags and entered a room. After I changed, I walked out of the room, and towards the front of the salon.

“How do I look?” I asked rubbing my arm.

Jonghyun and Minho looked at each other and grinned.

“Do I look bad?” I asked nervously.

“No you look…-” Jonghyun started.

“Beautiful,” Minho finished.

I smiled and blushed a little, “Thanks. When does Key’s party start?”

“6:00,” Jonghyun answered.

“What time is it?”

Minho checked his watch, “5:40.”

“We’re gonna be late,” I started freaking out.

“Calm down. It’s ok if we are late,” Jonghyun tried to calm me down.

“If you say so…”

We left the salon and got into a van. The van took us to this huge building. It was so pretty from the outside. As we were walking my eyes were huge from how gorgeous the place was. When we entered the building into the lobby, my jaw dropped. I didn’t want to move before I saw every detail of the entrance of the building.

“Come on,” Minho said lightly tugging my arm.

Jonghyun, Minho, and I entered another room with so many people in it. Minho told me they were all here to celebrate Key’s 20th birthday.

“Stay here, I’m going to find Key,” Minho said. Minho and Jonghyun left me lost in a crowd of people. Great.

I stood there looking lost. Then I saw something I couldn’t believe. I squinted my eyes to make sure I was seeing right. I saw the guys from the music video. HERE! They were in a group talking amongst themselves. Without even thinking I walked up to them.

“It’s you!!” I said to the group.

“Who are you?” One of the guys asked looking at me suspiciously.

“Girl you’re my lollipop,” I repeated the lyrics from memory.

 “You’re a fan?” Another asked.

“Kinda…I saw you on tv…But I don’t know who you are,” I told the group.

They exchanged glances with each other.

“We’re Big Bang…and you are singing lollipop 2,” One of the members finally told me.

“I really liked that song,” I smiled.

They all smiled back

“Are you a friend of Key?” One of the members asked me.

I shook my head yes. I found out the members names and we talked about music and my experience in Korea. I was about to ask for their autographs but Minho came.

“Hello,” Minho interrupted our conversation.

The all said hello and had short conversations with each other in Korean. The all nodded their heads and Minho took me away.

“You should tell Key Happy Birthday,” Minho said taking me away from Big Bang.

When Key I saw I froze. He looked so handsome. My mouth hung open.

Minho nudged my elbow, “What are you waiting for go to him.”

After I finally got the feeling back in my legs I walked towards him.

“Happy Birthday,” I said finally meeting Key.

Key blushed, “Ellie, you look so pretty…”

“Thanks..,” I blushed really hard. I tried to cover my face with my hands.

He gently moved my hand from my face. He held my hand leading me in a direction. He took me to the lobby.

“Key..why did you bring me here?”

“I don’t know. I wanted to be alone with you. We don’t talk much anymore,” He frowned.

Hmm…really? Because every time we talk we argue. Interesting he says that.

“..Remember......when you told me you liked me?” I asked Key.

I really wanted to tell him how I felt. Even though he pisses me off, I still do like him.

“Yes.”

“Well......I uh..I..think,” I stuttered.

“You what?”

“I..........umm.....I-”

“Say it!” Key said getting impatient.

“I think I like you too!” I finally said.

“You always talked too much,” He smiled.

“I finally had the courage to tell you how I feel…and you tell me I talk too much?” I balled my hands into a fist. I was about to punch him.

“All those words…all you had to say was I like you,” He smiled.

“Do you have to make everything so hard for me Key?”

He nodded yes. He leaned towards me. His lips were getting closer to mine. His cell phone started to ring.

Typical…just my luck.

I turned away from him so he can have his conversation on the phone.

“Ellie?”

“Yes?” I asked turning around. The next thing I knew, Key’s lips were against mine.  He ignored his phone call to kiss me. I was in shock.

He kissed me. Omg. What do I do? Do I close my eyes? I should. But I can’t.

His put his hand on my face tilting it a little to the side. I finally closed my eyes as he deepened the kiss. I felt like my heart was about to explode.

He such a good kisser…not that I didn’t expect him to be…but I never had a kiss like THAT before.

He finally broke the kiss. I was speechless. I rubbed my fingers over my tingling lips. Key titled his head to the side.

“That’s why you didn’t pick up your phone,” I heard Onew’s voice. I quickly turned around to see Onew, Taemin, and Jonghyun smiling.

“You didn’t see us…,” I asked nervously.

“Kiss?” Onew finished the sentence.

They saw us. How embarrassing. I covered my face.

"I told you our plan would work. They both confessed!" Jonghyun said.

“What do you need?” Key asked.

“Our manager says Ellie has to talk to the chairman of SM.........They want to see her now,” Onew delivered the message. He seems skeptical about me meeting with their ‘chairman’.

“Why?” Key asked.

“I don't know....it’s important. I hope you’re not in trouble Ellie,” Onew turned his attention to me.

 

AN:

Sorry for not updating in awhile. You guys are so amazing  for commenting my story and supporting me. <3

To make it up to you all I made the story really long AND I plan on updating again in a few days.

Comment and tell me what you think :)