SHINee in Singapore.

Dear Diary, My Life in Korea.

 

“Ellie! Get up you’re going to school today!” Key came over to my floor bed and lightly kicked my leg.

“I’m not going!”

“You already missed 2 days!”

I pulled the sheets over my head, “I don’t care I’m not going there.”

Key pulled the sheets off of my head, “Nobody reads those stupid blogs. They don’t even know-”

“You guys were reading it!!!” I sat up.

Key became silent.                                 

“See! I’m not going.”

Key walked got down on his knees and brought his face towards mine, “Please,” He begged.

“No.”

“Not even if I kiss you?”

“No! Wait what-” Key’s lips were against mine. He placed his hands on my cheek and depended the kiss. I felt my heart melting and it felt like my body was turning into jelly....but I liked the way it felt.

“Wow! Look at Key!” Jonghyun said.

“Wow,” Minho chuckled.

As soon as we heard those words we pulled away. Key turned and gave Jonghyun and Minho the death glare. I got up and laughed a little. I started to walk towards the bathroom.

“Where are you going?” Key asked pulling my arm.

“To brush my teeth,” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“YOU DIDN’T BRUSH YOUR TEETH?!?! AND YOU KISSED ME??”

“Well.....you’re the one who kissed me first,” I smiled.

“Disgusting!” Key ran to the bathroom and closed the door.

“HEY!! I said I was using it first!!” I ran to the bathroom and banged on the door.

“NO! I’m going to clean my mouth first.”

“BOY!!! You better open this door!!”

“GIRL!!! I don’t want to! Eww,” Key said while brushing his teeth.

I banged on the door for a very very long time. Finally Key opened the door and pulled me into the bathroom.

“Go get ready for school.”

“I’m not going!”

“I kissed you, you have to go.”

“I never agreed to that.”

Key pulled the door and closed it. I tried to open the door but he was pulling it from the other side.

“OPEN THE DOOR!!!”

“You have to say you will go to school.”

“But Keyyyyyyyy! I’m hungry and want breakfast!”

“Good!”

“WHAT!?!?! You want me to starve?”

“Maybe.....-”

“KEY! By the time I’m finished brushing me teeth you better open this door!”

“If I don’t?”

“You don’t want to know.”

After I brushed my teeth I went to door and tried to open it.

“KIBUM!! Open this door! I’m hungry!”

“No.”

“Ok ok I’ll go to school!”

The door opened. I ran out and started to pound my fist against his chest.

“You ! You would have let me starved in there!”

“No..I knew you was going to agree when you got really hungry,” He smiled innocently.

“You know me weakness too well,” I walked past him into the kitchen.

“You have 2 minutes before you’re late,” Key walked into the kitchen.

I prepared a bowl of cereal. I began to eat rapidly. Key pulled on my hand signaling me that it’s time to go.

“Key! Damn it! I don’t care if I’m late.”

“Come on you eat too much!” He pulled the bowl of cereal away from me.

“I don’t care,” I said pulling the cereal back towards me.

“Why are you always like this?” He pulled the cereal away from me.

“Because I can!!!!!!” I tried to pull the bowl away from him but he held on tightly. Then all of a sudden he let go which caused the bowl of cereal to spill all over me.

I’m going to kill him.

I walked over to the sink, filled a glass with water, walked back over to Key, and poured in on him.

“There now we’re even,” I smiled.

Key’s mouth hung open and his eyes were wide. He opened the fridge, got out the carton of milk and threw the milk on me.

Breathe in......Breath out.....this guy is going to make me have to take anger management.

I went in the fridge found eggs and smashed it against his body.

“What the hell?!?!” Key exploded.

“That’s what you get!” I yelled, “It’s all your fault if you let me eat my-”

“IT’S YOUR FAULT!!! ALL OF IT IS YOUR FAULT!! IF YOU JUST STAYED IN THE HOUSE AND WASN’T SO PUBLIC THEN NOBODY WOULD KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!! ALL OF IT IS YOUR FAULT!” Key yelled.

Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho, and Onew walked into the room.

“You know what Key?! Screw you!” I walked into the living room and packed clothes into my backpack and an oversized purse. Everyone watched as I packed. I then walked into the bathroom showered and changed. When I walked out of the bathroom Minho, Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin were watching my every move.  Key approached me.

“What are you going to do? Leave? Good! It would better for all of us!”

I pushed Key away as hard as I could.

“GOOD! I won’t have to deal with you again!”

“FINE!” He yelled.

“FINE!!!!!!” I yelled back. I stormed out of the dorm.

I started to walk to school. I figured I might as well miss my first class since it was almost half way over. I walked around pissed of at Key.

I hate him so much I just want to punch him.....but I also want to hug him....I miss him already.

I felt like I wanted to cry but I stopped myself from crying.

Everything is going wrong.....now the one person I trust the most is treating me like this.

I didn’t want to cry. I didn’t want people to notice that I was crying. If they found out then I would have to explain about Key and I just don’t want to talk about it with anyone but Key.

I felt my phone vibrate. I picked it up to see a text.

From: Minho

Where r u?? We cant find u? R u on ur way to school?

I ignored it. I knew they would try to find me so I took a different way to school.

I think I would be best if I stayed away from Key for awhile.....which means I can’t stay at the dorm....I’m going to have to find somewhere to sleep for a few days. I can’t stay with Jason or Ethan....Maybe I can ask David?

I sighed as I walked into the school. 

 

At Lunch.

David, Jason, Ethan, and I met up where we usually met up before we went for lunch.

“You ok? I know the whole blog thing has been hard,” Jason asked concerned.

“Not really....today I went to class and everyone was staring at me. I think some were giving me the death glare. Do you think so many people really read that blog?”

“.....Noooo....I don’t think so,” Ethan tried to lie.

“Do you want me to find out who wrote it?” Jason asked.

“Yeah, we’ll go and fix it.” Jason and Ethan said together.

“Thanks,” I turned to David, “David..do you mind if I stayed with you for a little bit?”

“What? Don’t tell me they kicked you out of the house for that rumor?” Ethan asked getting angry.

“No it’s just I need to get away from Key for a little..we had a huge fight and I kinda walked out.”

I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it. It said I got a text message.

From: Jonghyun

Ellie plz tell us where u are. U don’t have to sleep at the dorm tonite we r worried. B safe ok?

I sighed.

“So David can I stay with you?”

“Ok..do you need to get your things at their house?”

“No I already packed.”

“Good. I don’t want to see Key,” We walked off to lunch.

To: Jonghyun

I’m ok. I found a place to sleep at tonight. I’ll call you guys later :)

 

After school.

As soon as school ended I got a call from Onew.

“Hello?”

“Ellie?”

“Yes Onew?”

“Where are you sleeping at tonight?”

“With David-”

“David???...Your project partner?”

“Yes that’s him.”

“Ok......please be careful. Please come home when you’re ready. I think Key misses you the most.”

“Yeah I’ll be home in a few days..I think I need to get away. Key misses me??”

“He doesn’t act like it but he does. I know he is sorry.”

“Oh............”

“One more thing, we are going on tour in 2 days. You won’t see us when you come back home.”

“Where are you going?”

“Singapore.”

“Have fun. I’ll see you guys when you get back.”

“We’re going to call you every night.”

I laughed, “Are you calling to check up on me?”

“Yes....You can’t deny that you’re a little bit.........clumsy and make bad decisions.”

You’re one to talk Onew lets not even get started about your clumsiness....haha

“Shut up!” I giggled.

“Ok ok!” Onew laughed, “We have to get ready to leave. We will call you tomorrow before we leave ok?”

“Sounds good to me.”

Wow.....it’s like we’re really a family....besides me and Key having feelings for each other and having huge battles.

“You ready to go home?” David asked.

“Yeah....thanks again,” I smiled at him.

“No problem.”

When we arrived at David’s house I noticed it was huge. Seriously David must be rich or something. But I also noticed that the house was kinda empty.

“When is everyone coming home....Oh no! Did you get a chance to ask you parents about me? I hope they won’t be upset??”

“Don’t worry they aren’t in the country. They won’t be home for about 3 more weeks. My sister is never home.”

"Oh ok. Thanks David.....for everything."

"Don't worry about it."

3 Days Later.

I was watching tv in on of the rooms in David’s house. David came in the room with a glass of water for me.

“What you watching?” He asked.

“Oh.....I don’t know,” I said flipping through the channels. Then I saw Minho’s face.

“What?? Minho? What’s this?” I watched.

SHINee had just finished their performance for the night in Singapore and was doing an interview. It was English. I was so glad I didn’t even have to look for translation. It was Key’s turn to be interviewed.

“Key, lately there has been a lot of talk about you and this girl. Who is she to you? Better yet, what is your relationship with her?” The interviewer asked.

“We have no relationship,” He said.

“What about the blog saying that she is seducing you?”

 “I’m there to help her in Korea that’s all. Nothing more. There is nothing going on between us,” He said.

"Really? Are you sure? You both have been seen several times around together."

"I was showing her around. We don't have a relationship together," He told the interviewer.

"So you have no feelings to for this girl?"

"No."

 

AN:

Please comment :]

I really do like reading your comments >:P