Chapter 53

Memories of A Diary

A/N: For those who are confused, im adding in random chapters of fluffiness to fill up gaps. Sorry if they're random chapters! <3 <3

---

“Min Ji!” A voice called out as you entered through the school gates in the morning.

You turned around and smiled as Nichkhun ran up to you, “Good morning, oppa.”

Nichkhun sent you his signature smile and ruffled your hair, “How’s life?”

“Great!” You beamed. “How about yours?”

“Could be better,” he shrugged.

You chuckled, “Typical oppa, always so negative.”

“Hey, am not!” He pouted.

You laughed and pinched his cheek, “Aigoo, we should catch up some time soon, with Soo Mi too.”

Nichkhun nodded eagerly, “AHUH!” You smiled and he grinned, “So how’s Kikwang?”

You made a face, “He’s doing too good…”

He laughed and poked your belly, making you giggle, “That’s good to hear, anyways I got to go now, friends are ditching Civics so I might as well join them.”

You folded your arms with an amused expression, “Woah since when did my Nichkhun oppa learn how to ditch school. You were always so good and peaceful.”

He wagged his finger at your face, “Nah uh uh, never judge a book by its cover. I can be a real monster, rawr!” He clawed the air.

You laughed and shook your head, “Did you have something too sweet for breakfast?”

“I had you,” he winked, making you laugh even more. “Anyways I’m going now, bye!” You waved as he turned around to go, half way there he suddenly turned about, “Min Ji! Catch!”

“Oof,” you grunted as you caught the carton he had tossed to you. You flipped it around and chuckled when you saw your beloved strawberry milk , “Thank you oppa!”

He sent you a melting wink and saluted, “Adios.”

You laughed at his immatureness and walked off, *And to say I thought he was the shy one.*

---

After the first bell rang you stepped into class sipping on the milk, Kikwang was about to wave you over when he saw the carton in your hand, a frown came upon his face, *That stupid strawberry milk again, argh!*

You turned around and smiled when you saw your beloved boyfriend sitting there, “Anneyong oppa!”

Kikwang gave you a blank look before standing up and running outside the door. You tilted your head in confusion but shrugged it off and sat down on your seat. Knowing that you had a quiz coming, you decided to do some last minute revision and pulled out some notes from your textbook. After a while someone suddenly yanked your milk out of your hands, “Hey!” You frowned and looked up.

Kikwang smirked and shoved a new cartoon into your hands, “Here.”

You stared at the strawberry milk in your hand, “That was my milk.” You stated.

“And now it’s in the bin,” Kikwang nodded and threw the carton right into the bin at the corner of the class, nearly hitting a student’s head in the progress.

“Excuse me?!” You shrieked, “My milk!”

“Just drink that one,” he pointed to the new one in your hand, “It’ll taste better.”

You blinked at him, “It’s the same brand, same flavour, what difference will it make?”

“It’ll taste nicer.”

“Why?”

“Because it was bought by me,” Kikwang grinned.

“Why can’t I just drink the one Nichkhun oppa bought?” You smirked.

“Because it’s not the one I bought!” He snapped.

You flinched at his loudness and lazily poked the straw into the foil hole, Kikwang anxiously waited as you took a sip, a smile formed on your face as you turned to him with a flat expression, “I like Nichkhun oppa’s once better.”

Kikwang’s jaw dropped, “Muwoh?!” He reached out towards you, “Give me that back then!”

You leaned back and dodged. Grinning, you took more sips of the milk. Kikwang shot you a look as you innocently stuck out your tongue. As you continued drinking your milk, Kikwang decided to play with your hair, “Babo, from now on I forbid you to take Nichkhun’s milk.”

You stared at him weirdly, “Wae? I like his milk too.”

“How can you say that?!” Kikwang threw a tantrum. “I had to run all the way to the other side of the school to buy you it! Forget about that stupid Nichkhun.” He muttered and sulked.

You smiled and poked his flat stomach, “Mhmm… Is Kikwangie jealous?”

“Psh, the day I’m jealous will be the day dogs can give birth to cats,” he snorted, trying to hide his tomato face.

You grinned even more, “Come on baby boy, admit it~”

Kikwang coughed and pushed your head, he would rather die than admit the fact that he was jealous of Nichkhun, “Idiot, just finish your milk.”