Chapter 45

Memories of A Diary

-Present-

“Wahh,” You looked up from the diary and immediately ran to Min Young’s room as soon as you heard her cry. “Min Young-ah what’s wrong-” You gasped when you saw your little daughter lying on the floor. She was blinking at you with pouty lips while rubbing her . “What happened?” You tried to hold in your laughter at her adorable look.

“I fell off the bed,” Min Young sniffled.

“Awww, poor baby,” You cooed and picked her up, “Are you alright?”

“My bum hurts,” She sooked and you chuckled, “It’ll get better soon.”

“Umma what time is it?” She rubbed her eyes.

You looked at her barbie clock and sighed, “It’s 11…” *I’m afraid he won’t be able to make it.*

“Shouldn’t daddy be home by now?” She gave you a confused look.

You bit your lip, “I’m not sure honey…”

“Oh…” You could see the disappointment on her face.

“How about I take you out tomorrow morning?”

“But appa…” She pouted.

“You never know, he might come home tomorrow morning.”

“Really?” She brightened up.

*She must really miss him…* “Yes,” You smiled.

“Okay then! I’ll go draw another picture for him.” You nodded and she slid off your lap, running to her small table she grabbed some textas and started scribbling away.

You softly smiled at her, “Would you be fine in here alone or do you want me to stay here with you?”

“I’m fine here umma!” She squealed without looking away from the piece of paper.

You patted her head and walked out the door, “I’ll be in my room if you need anything.” You walked back into your room and sat down, picking up the diary you sighed and shook your head, *Thanks to that incident I can’t drink alcohol anymore.*

 

-Past-

The dreaded tomorrow came and the moment when your alarm rang, you knew it was your death day. Sighing, you forced yourself out of bed and got ready, when you were done you came downstairs with heavy steps and plopped yourself down onto the chair heavily. Your dad looked up from his newspaper and looked around, “Did I just feel a bump?”

“That bump, is your daughter,” Your mum informed as she placed a plate of fried eggs in front of you.

“Woah really? I thought it was an earthquake,” You dad joked. You frowned and stabbed your egg with the fork. “Why so down honey?” He cooed.

“Appa, umma, can I not go to school today?” You pouted.

Your mum stopped cooking and turned around holding her spatula, “Why? Are you sick?!” She ran over and placed the back of her hand on your forehead, “Its not hot or anything…”

“I’m not sick…” You pushed her hand away and groaned.

Your dad clucked his tongue and wagged his finger, “Honey as much as I love you, you still can’t wag.”

“But dad...” You gave him the puppy eyes.

“That won’t walk on me anymore,” He stated calmly and continued reading.

“It worked when I was 6,” You muttered.

“Exactly, 6,” He responded.

 Making a face, you turned to your mum, “Umma……” You grabbed her head pitifully.

She shook her head firmly, “Not today, especially after what happened on Friday.”

“Friday? What happened on Friday?” You dad looked up, confused.

“Oh nothing,” Your mum beamed at her husband. “Just a secret between us.”

Your dad sighed and shook his head, “This is why I wanted a son, daughters spend more time with their mum.”

Your mother chuckled and kissed your forehead, “Of course my baby girl has to spend more time with me! Now eat your food or else you’re going to be late.”

You let out a big frustrated sigh and chomped down your food, *I have a feeling this day is going to go very slooow.*

After eating you grabbed your bag and headed towards the door, “Bye appa, bye umma!” You shouted and dashed out. You looked at your bike and then glanced at your watch, *To stretch the time, I’m going to walk.*

When you got to the school gates you looked up and frowned, “How come when I’m late it takes forever to get here but when I want to take my time it’s like time has been forwarded?!”

“Min Ji-ah!” Someone called and made you look up. Nichkhun was running towards you with a big smile, “Anneyong!”

You forced a smile and waved, “Good morning, oppa.”

“How was the weekend?” He asked.

“Quite… odd…” You admitted.

“Why so?”

*Because I just confessed to the fat jerkface who I know will make fun of me, in other words I just dug my own grave.* “Err nothing biggie, kaja kaja!” You smiled and pulled his arm into the building.

“Well I’m gonna go to my locker then, I’ll see you at recess okay?” Nichkhun gave you another melting smile.

You bit your lip and fiddled with your fingers, “Actually oppa… Can we go somewhere after school? I have something to tell you.”

Nichkhun noticed the tone in your voice and had a feeling he knew what you were going to say, “Yeah sure, I’ll meet you later okay?”

You nodded, “Bye oppa.” He smiled and walked off, with a big sigh you walked towards your locker, *If I keep sighing at this rate my hair is going to go all white before I even turn 20.*

After putting your books away, you shut your locker door and gasped when you saw Soo Mi’s face in front of you, “Boo.” She stuck out her tongue and the two of you started walking to class.

You shook your head and flicked her forehead, “You’re lively today, did anything happen yesterday?””

“Hehe… Not to me… But you!” She pointed at your nose, “Shame on you!”

“Shame on me? What did I do?” You blinked.

“You! Oh I know you know what you did yesterday! It was recorded yaknow! Soon it’s going to get to Nichkhun and he’s going to be so heart-broken that he won’t even face you anymore!”

Your shoulders deflated and you hung your head low, “You’re right, what was I thinking at that time?”

“Um correction, you weren’t thinking at all,” Soo Mi grinned and poked your cheek.

“What do I do now Soo Mi?” You pouted. “It’s going to be so embarrassing.”

“You have to face it my darling,” She chuckled, “It can’t be that bad, afterall, he kissed you too…”

You stopped walking and stared at her with a flabbergasted face, “HE WHAT?!”

Soo Mi blinked at you, “You didn’t know? Didn’t you watch the whole video?”

“No… I was too embarrassed of myself.”

“Well then, you should watch it all, because something really funny happened at the end,” Soo Mi chortled.

“Har har, very funny,” You rolled your eyes.

She laughed as the two of you entered class, you glanced around, wondering if anyone would send you dirty looks. Surprisingly, no one even noticed you, “Soo Mi! Min Ji!” Hyunseung hollered from the back of the class.

Soo Mi giggled and ran over to him, you sighed and slowly walked over. “Hey baby,” Hyunseung cooed and nuzzled her neck, she blushed and let out small giggles but it was wiped away when she saw the dangerous glares that the other girls shot her.

You blinked at the two of them and tilted your head, “Baby…?”

“Yeah, she’s officially my baby now,” Hyunseung Soo Mi’s chin tenderly.

She rolled her eyes and shoved his hand away, “Stop touching me you skinship monster.”

“You love it,” Hyunseung winked and she shook her head with a small smile.

“OOOH, and you say nothing happened to you yesterday!” You clucked your tongue and wagged your finger.

She meekly smiled and scratched her head, “Hehe…” Her gaze fell to the entrance and her face immediately lit up, “Min Ji-ah, guess who’s at the door.”

You blinked at her and turned back, “Oh boy…” You sulked as Kikwang stepped inside and headed towards your direction, “Here goes nothing… He’s probably going to make fun of me and use this to insult me for the rest of my life.”

You close your eyes as he came closer, seeing no voice you opened one eye to look around, seeing that Kikwang had already sat down at his desk you let out a relieved sigh and walked back to your table, Soo Mi waved goodbye to Hyunseung and plopped down next to you with a smile, “Did you say hi to him?”

You glared at her, “If I don’t even say hi to him on normal days how am I supposed to say hi to him after what happened on Friday?!”

“Hmm… True…” She nodded and you rolled your eyes.

“Were you the one that recorded the video?”

“Nope, it was actually Junhyung oppa, seems like Hyunseung and I weren’t the only one spying on yous.”  She casually shrugged, “But don’t worry, he only sent it to you, no one else knows… yet.”

You nodded and then glanced back at Kikwang, what happened that night seem to not bother him at all, *Why does he have no reaction? Was everything a joke to him?*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kikwang sat there looking at you as Mr Shin walked in and started his lecture, he had the urge to come up to you and talk about Friday, but it would be too awkward. *Does she remember anything?*

After the bell you picked up your books and walked out the door, Hyunseung sent Kikwang a wink before walking up to Soo Mi. Kikwang sighed and followed you, he spotted you walking and smiled, *Never realised how short she was.* Just as he was about to call out your name a junior boys had walked pass and bumped into you, Kikwang furrowed his eyebrows as all your books fell out of your hands and onto the floor.

“Opps, sorry.” One of the boys snorted and his friends cracked up.

You rolled your eyes and bent down to pick up the books, the boys shrugged and walked off. As they about to pass Kikwang, he held out his hand in front of them, “Is that how you show respect to a senior?” He questioned.

“Oh Kikwang Hyung…” One of the boys stepped back as he saw the dark look in Kikwang’s eyes. Kikwang may not talk much and is new to the school but because he was almost straight away considered as a member of Beast, girls swooned over him whereas boys were afraid.

“Go pick up her books for her,” Kikwang commanded.

“But Hyung… She bumped into us first.” Another boy complained.

“Do you know who she is?” Kikwang scowled.

“A low senior?” One boy dared snicker.

“Well if my girl is a low senior then you must be a very low junior,” Kikwang snarled, but deep inside he had no idea why the hell he said that.

The boys’ eyes rounded, “Your girl…?” They croaked.

Kikwang nodded, “My girl, so go and pick up her books or else…” He didn’t need to finish off his sentence as the boys had already scrambled towards your direction.

“We are so sorry!” One boy shouted as they picked up the rest of your books.

“Oh it’s okay, thanks.” You smiled as they gave you your books. They did 25 degree bows and walked off.

“Oh and congratulations with hyung,” One boy smiled before catching up with his friends.

You blinked for a few seconds, *Congratulations?* Shaking your head you started walking towards your locker.

Kikwang stood there looking at you, he wanted to smack himself for being such a wuss, *Aish Lee Kikwang, you need to step out of your private little circle and do something about this.* He sighed and walked the opposite direction. *Why the hell did I say she was my girl anyways?*

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Guys :( I feel so dumb, this whole time i have been spelling Nichkhun's name wrong :(( I've been writing Nickhun all along when it was actually supposed to be Nichkhun... *Shoots myself*
Also, if any of my chapters are rated, it'll most likley be because of the automatic rating system that the server has on when there are bad languages in the story, i don't think there'll be any in here... (A)
GO AND LISTEN TO BEAST'S MIDNIGHT SUN JAPANESE VERSION NOW! XDD KIKWANG <3 <3 <3
Sorry for not updating yesterday, i suddenly had last minute plans... <> love yous! <3
oh and btw... do you think my story is going too fast?! <> I have a feeling everything is being rushed...