Chapter 19

Memories of A Diary

A/N: I'm back as promised! hehe oh and by the way one of my friends said the font i used to have was a bit confusing so i changed fonts! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bus stopped in front of CUBE High and everyone piled off, you and Soo Mi jumped off and walked into the classroom, everyone was exhausted and didn’t say a word. You plopped down onto your seat and sighed, “And to say I have to work on the project after this...”

Soo Mi rolled her eyes and groaned, “Me too…”

“MIN JI-AH!”

You looked up to see Nickhun standing at the door.

You smiled and waved him over; he grinned and sat down next to you.

“I heard that you versed some school in volleyball today!”

You nodded.

“How was it?”

You forced a smile, “Good.”

Nickhun clapped, “Oh and I heard you won as well!”

You nodded and rubbed your eyes, “Ahuh”

Nickhun stopped smiling and softened, “Min Ji must be tired, let me help you!”

You blinked at him, “How?...”

He stood up and walked behind you, he placed his hands on your shoulder and massaged them gently, you flinched at his sudden action, and he chuckled, “Don’t worry, I’ve read on the internet and it says that massaging someone’s shoulders will help them relax when they’re tired.”

You smiled and nodded; Nickhun smiled and continued massaging your shoulders.

At that moment Kikwang walked in, he looked at you laughing with Nickhun and looked away. He coughed and walked down to his seat, stoping himself from taking glances at you. *Why do I even care about them.*

Mr Shin came in and Nickhun ran out. He fixed his glasses and smiled, “Well done everyone, you guys have played very well today. As a reward, the staff has let you guys finish school early.”

You looked at your watch, “30 minutes before home time? Wow.” You rolled your eyes.

Mr Shin walked out and the students followed, some had energy and some were on the verge of dying. You stood up and trotted to your locker, “Finally I get some slee-“

“Let’s go.”

You blinked and turned back, Kikwang was leaning against the pocket. You smacked your head, *Forgot about him.*

Kikwang stood up and walked up to you, “Hurry.”

You rubbed your hands and grinned at him, “Can we change it to another time? Pretty please?”

He shook his head, “Now or never.”

You pouted, “But I’m so tired…”

Kikwang shrugged, “It’s not like I’m not.”

You made a face, “Arasso arasso… you jerkface.”

Kikwang smirked and walked off, you sighed and followed him.

“Are we going to your house?”

Kikwang stopped walking, “You can say that.”