Chapter 43

Memories of A Diary

A/N: It's holidays~ Holidays~ Holidays~ AHAHAH okay this chapter is the same as the last one but in Soo Mi and Hyunseung's point of view. I'm having writer's block and this was all i could come up with (A)
BUT my friend's birthday party yesterday did give me some new ideas for the story so i kind of have an idea of what's going to happen. I'll be back soon, oh and sorry in advance because i probably won't able to update until Saturday because Friday is my birthday and my party is on Thursday XD I have to spend all of tomorrow getting everything ready! HEHE
Enjoy reading~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Where are we going?” Soo Mi asked curiously as Hyunseung pulled her into his room. “I feel bad for leaving Min Ji alone.”

He looked down at her with a sly smile, “You don’t have to worry about her.” She gave him a confused look and he changed the smile into a genuine one, “I want you to see something.”

 “What is it?” She smiled.

He sat her down onto his big bed and walked out, leaving her there alone, “I’ll be right back.”

Soo Mi gave him an uncertain nod, “Okay…” As he closed the door she observed his big bedroom, everything was neatly organised and clean, the brown furniture combined with the white room gave it a mature look. From where she was sitting on the bed she could see the plasma TV mounted onto the wall, “He really likes electronics.” She shook her head.

Suddenly the TV and she blinked, startled. The screen showed a picture of Hyunseung by himself in the park. Below was a caption say, ‘Once there was a lonely boy called Hyunseung.’

Soo Mi blinked in surprise and a smile formed onto her lips. The next slide showed another picture of him sleeping. ‘Though he had almost everything a normal teenager wished for, there was still a part of him missing.’

Soo Mi softened, *Maybe having money really doesn’t mean anything.* Her thoughts were cut off when the slide changed and showed a picture of her sleeping, ‘It wasn’t until when this girl showed up that his life started to change.’

Her heart raced as she read the caption after that, ‘Her bossy attitude, straight foreword thoughts and cold expressions made her stand out from the rest.’

Soo Mi bit her lip in embarrassment, *I can’t be that mean… Gosh this guy really wants to die.* But then the picture of her smiling at the camera and the caption underneath it changed her thoughts: ‘She bought out the best of me and treated me as a normal person, not the rich kingka but as Hyunseung, the loser.’

*Psh, loser?* Soo Mi snorted. The next slide had no picture but instead it had a big paragraph. ‘For a boy who had always thought girls were the same, she really twisted things around and pulled me out of the dark world I was once in. She unlocked the secret deep inside of me and became the reason of the real smile that I now have. Without realising she had turned me from being a cocky and up kingka to an actual teenager that uses his brain to think. She was the first girl to ever threaten me in my life, and was also the first girl I ever found interesting, she’s one of a kind. I cannot imagine a life without her by my side, don’t you think I should superglue her to me?’

A teardrop rolled down Soo Mi’s eyes as she read the last sentence, *Dork.*

Suddenly the door opened and in walked Hyunseung holding a big bouquet of blue roses, more tears streamed down Soo Mi’s cheek as he sat down next to her. With a big smile he held out the roses in front of her, “Lee Soo Mi, you, are the strangest girl I have ever met. I have grown so attached to you that if you ever become interested in another guy I think I would die due to lack of oxygen. So in order to save myself from dying and keep you from running away from me, would you let me superglue us together and become Jang Hyunseung’s girlfriend?”

A big smile formed on Soo Mi’s lips as she carefully took the roses, “What kind of confession was that?” She smirked.

Hyunseung laughed and kissed her forehead, “A cool confession.”

“Don’t forget, superglue’s weakness is acetone,” She winked.

“But the stain will always be there,” He stuck out his tongue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After some more talking Soo Mi shot up, “Oh my god, I forgot about Min Ji!”

Hyunseung chuckled, “I don’t think she even needs you.”

“Of course she would!” She squeaked and ran downstairs, Hyunseung ran after her.

“Oh, she’s not at the table.” Soo Mi tilted her head as she stared at the place the two of you were standing at just a while ago.

“Maybe she went for a walk, come on.” Hyunseung grabbed her hand and pulled her away.

As the two of them were walking Soo Mi spotted you, “Oh there’s Min Ji!” She pointed out.

Hyunseung turned and was surprised to see his friend there accompanying you, “Is that Kikwang…?”

“OOOoooOOo, come on come on!” She pulled him close towards you and the two of them hid behind a big bush.

“What if we get caught?” Hyunseung hissed as Soo Mi was trying to figure out what you were saying.

“I can’t hear them properly, we need to get closer.” She whispered and made her way closer.

“Yah! We’re close enough!” Hyunseung informed nervously.

The two of them moved behind a big tree, “Why is her face so red?” Hyunseung’s eyes widened.

Soo Mi gulped, “I have a bad feeling about this… Soo Mi is usually a light drinker… Could she have?”

“Wait, they’re away from the crowd, talking privately, that’s 6 for Hyunseung 5 for Soo Mi,” Hyunseung smirked. Soo Mi rolled her eyes and frowned.

“You fat lying jerkface!” You shouted.

Soo Mi and Hyunseung blinked at each other before looking up to see you jabbing Kikwang’s chest, “So they’ve secretly been dating all this time?” Hyunseung chortled.

“Oh heo no…” Soo Mi frowned.

“OMO, look at them! So kawaii!” Hyunseung squealed when you tripped and landed in Kikwang’s arms.

“… Oh dear god…” Soo Mi let out a sigh. “YAH! Why are we even eavesdropping them?!”

Hyunseung gasped and quickly covered , “Shh! You were the one who wanted to in the first place!”

She pushed his hand away and furrowed her eyebrows, “She’s definitely drunk, I need to make sure Kikwang doesn’t take advantage of this.”

Hyunseung pulled her back just as she was about to step out, “You crazy? This scene is like those Korean dramas! Listen!”

“You watch Korean dramas?” Soo Mi tapped her foot with her arms crossed, amused.

“Er…” Hyunseung looked away, “Dongwoon makes me watch it with him.”

“Yeah right, blame it on the maknae, real mature.” She snorted.

“OH MY GOD!” Hyunseung covered his mouth as he pointed towards your direction.

Soo Mi gave him a weird look before turning, when she saw Kikwang slam his lips onto yours her eyes rounded and her jaw almost fell to the floor. “W-What are they doing?!”

Hyunseung started snickering as Kikwang lifted you up and carried you towards the exit gate, “She admitted she was jealous and he kissed her, now it’s really game over baby.”