Chapter 13

Memories of A Diary

After recess you walked into class to see everyone already sitting next to their partners, you looked over to Soo Mi and Hyunseung, Soo Mi was fidgeting while Hyunseung couldn’t take his eyes off her. You turned and walked towards Yoseob, before you even got there a hand grabbed and pulled you down, you turned your head to see Lee Kikwang.

“Excuse me; I think the teacher told us to sit with our ‘partners’.” You said annoyed.

“I know.”

“Then may I go now?”

“You don’t need to.” Kikwang said calmly, “You already are sitting with your partner.”

You blinked at him a few times and then it hit you, “Muwoh!?”

Kikwang nodded and pointed at Yoseob, “Hyung wanted to swap partners.”

You looked over to see Yoseob being all cute while Yuri kept rolling her eyes and mumbled, “How can he do this, out of everyone, why him?!”

Kikwang pretended not to hear you and looked away. You kept on complaining about Yoseob until Mr Shin came in,

“The theme for this project is ‘Frienemy.” You guys will be working together to create a movie about a girl and a boy who learns the meaning of friendship and hatred. This is due in 3 weeks and because of the time limit, I’m afraid you guys will have to do half the work outside of school, sorry. I will give you the rest of today to start planning. Oh and by the way, since this is the last project you guys will be doing before you graduate, please make it good.”

Everyone started groaning and Kikwang turned to you with a smirk, “Shall we get started?”

You rolled your eyes and nodded, “So what do you want to write about?”

“I don’t know.”

“Do you even know anything?”

“No.”

You took a deep breath to calm yourself down from slapping the shivers out of him. “Okay, then what’s your favourite love story?”

“I don’t have one.”

You couldn’t hold it in any longer and stood up, “I’m not going to work with an that doesn’t have a life. Why do you have to be so selfish? Didn’t you hear what the teacher said; this is our last assignment for the rest of high school life. Aren’t you going to make the most of it?”

Kikwang looked at you and then smirked, “I don’t care.”

You cracked your knuckles and then pulled your scarf off your neck, “Do you want to die? I will strangle you with this so hard that you will never see your mummy and daddy again!”

Kikwang looked at the scarf in your hands and the smirk flew off his face, memories came back and he moved back from you. “Romeo and Juliet.” He said softly.

Your eyes widened, “What?”

“You asked me what my favourite love story was; my answer is Romeo and Juliet.”

You nodded, “Oh… then let’s do something similar to that.”

Kikwang nodded. You smiled and started blubbering about all your ideas, Kikwang just sat there watching you, with a fluttering heart.