Chapter 62

Memories of A Diary

After some dodgy explaining and breakfast, you decided it was time to go home. Kikwang had offered to go with you but Yoseob had held him back, claiming that they had some talking to do.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to go with you?” Kikwang repeated as you were wearing on your shoes at the door.

“I’m sure,” you nodded. “Stay with Yoseob.”

He pouted, “I don’t want to stay with that freak.”

You laughed, “Isn’t he your best friend?”

“He is?” Kikwang asked.

“YO KIKWANGIE!” Yoseob hollered in the bathroom, “I forgot my towel!”

You laughed and patted Kikwang’s shoulder, “Yes, he is.”

“Oh, my life,” he sighed dejectedly.

You chuckled and hugged him, “I’ll get going now, good bye!”

Kikwang nodded and put his hands in his pocket, “Call me when you get home.”

“Yes sir,” you saluted.

“Bye, babe.” Kikwang watched as you stepped into the elevator and closed the door.

You pressed the ‘G’ button and sighed, “Ottokae… we really did it… Argh!”

The elevator dinged and the door opened, you slowly walked out to the bus stop. Checking the time table, you frowned, *1 hour?!* After moments of hesitation, you agreed on walking home. Fixing the hems of your dress, you slowly walked out to the main road.

Thankfully, the streets were crowded today, and that meant creepy stalkers wouldn’t have the chance to stalk you. Smiling, you walked into the crowd. People pushed and pulled each other to get through, you yelped as an old lady pulled the strap of your dress, *Should’ve just waited for the bus…*

Suddenly you felt something touch your and froze, you turned around to see people doing their own things, no one seemed to have the time to touch you. Shaking your head you continued walking, a hand crept out from behind and squeezed your wrist, you flinched at the pain but he/she didn’t let you turn around.

“Watch your back, Choi Min Ji.” The voice said icily.

You gulped, “W-What?”

“Not everything goes as you wish,” it continued.

By this time, you knew that the voice belonged to a guy, “Who a-are y-ou?”

“You don’t need to know,” he snapped.

“What do you want from me?” You squeaked, you wanted to turn around so much but his hold was too tight to do anything.

“I don’t want anything from you,” he snickered, “But she does.”

“Sh-she?” You croaked.

“Yes, she. Your painful, miserable, deafening cries.”

Your heart froze and you got scared, “What do you mean?”

“You know what I mean, it’s what you get for being selfish,” he stated.

Your lips trembled, “I don’t get you, go away!”

The voice laughed, “Okay.”

The hand released you and you immediately turned around, as expected no one in the big busy crowd seemed to be the one. You stared at the bruise around your wrist and bit your lip, *Why do these things always happen to me? Especially ever since I started dating Kikwang.*

Without letting the incident leave your mind, you had arrived at home. Your mum was carrying a basket of clothes as you walked in.

“Min Ji,” she called.

“Yes?”

She put the basket down and walked over to you with a concerned face, “You dad… He wants to talk to you about something.”

You stared at her, “Where is he?”

“He left for a business trip this morning,” she sighed.

“Business trip?” You furrowed your eyebrows, “He’s never done that before.”

Your mother nodded, “He go t promoted.”

A smile came onto your face, “That’s great! Is that what he wanted to tell me?”

She shook her head, “It’s not about that… It’s about your boyfriend.”

The smile immediately disappeared, “Kikwang oppa?”

Your mum nodded, “Since you guys just started, I think it’s best if we tell you now before things get too deep.”

“What do you mean?” You croaked. “We started months ago…”

She patted your cheek, “I honestly think it’s best for you to not be seen with him.”

You shoved her hand away, “What do you mean not be seen with him? Mum he’s my boyfriend!”

She nodded, “I know I know! But there are things that are not meant to be.”

“What things?” You shouted.

“I don’t want to talk about,” your mother sighed, “I’ll let your dad talk to you.”

You groaned and stormed upstairs, you slammed your bedroom door and fell onto the bed. Staring at the pink ceiling, you sighed and closed your eyes, *What’s happening?*