Chapter 20

Memories of A Diary

When you arrived at Kikwang’s house your mouth dropped open, you looked at him and blinked,
“T-This is your house?!”

He looked at you and shrugged, “You can say so.”

“But… Beast…”

He nodded, “This is Beast’s hideout.”

“MUWOH!?!? Hideout?”

He raised an eyebrow, “Any problem with that?”

You shook your head, “No… but I thought we were going to your house?”

“This is my house.”

You opened your mouth to say something but stopped when 4 familiar faces walked into the apartment, you blinked as Yoseob looked at you, “Min Ji?”

You meekly smiled, “Hello…”

Junhyung looked at you and smirked at Kikwang, “Taking her home now ey? Kikwangie?”

Kikwang glared at his hyung, he turned to you and pointed to bedroom, “Get inside first, I’ll get some water.”

You nodded and made your way into the room. Once the door was shut, Kikwang immediately turned back to the boys, “Where’s Hyunseung?”

Doojoon shrugged, “Soo Mi’s house I guess?”

Kikwang crossed his arm, “Then why are you here? Aren’t you gonna do your project too?”

Dongwoon put his arm around Kikwang’s shoulder, “Hyung, are you serious? We’re kingkas, we just need to click our fingers and all em girls will do the project alone like a dog.”

Kikwang pushed his arm off, “Lazy kunts. Just don’t disturb us.”

Junhyung smirked, “Then don’t disturb us with your moans and groans, if you get… what I mean.”

Yoseob high fived him while Doojoon and Dongwoon laughed. Kikwang rolled his eyes and went into the room, the boys grinned and jumped onto the couch.

You looked up from your books as Kikwang walked in and swayed your head, “Aren’t you getting the water?”

He shrugged, “Figured out you wouldn’t need it.”

You pouted, “Selfish jerk.”

“I heard that.”

You rolled your eyes, “Just hurry up. I’m so tired.”

Kikwang sat down next to you and opened up the books. The 2 of you continued working on the project, after a while you rubbed your eyes and looked at Kikwang, “I’m thirsty…”

He shook his head and stood up, “I’ll be right back.”

Kikwang slowly walked out and closed the door, he looked over to see Dongwoon, Junhyung, Doojoon and Yoseob lying on top of each other on the sofa, he shook his head, “Pigheads.”

After getting the cup of water, Kikwang opened the bedroom door to see you lying on the table, eyes closed. He quietly closed the door and walked up to you. *Poor girl, she really is tired…* He looked at your pretty face and gently put the cup in front of you, he sat down to take a closer look at your features. Long eye lashes, rosy cheeks and cherry red lips, he gulped as he reached towards your cheek, at that exact moment you flinched, Kikwang’s eyes went wide and he quickly took back his hand. * I’m going to get caught.*
Luckily your eyes were still closed, Kikwang sighed in relief, he looked at your sleeping face and smiled, he put a lose strand of hair behind your ears and took out his phone, he snapped a picture of you and looked at it.

“I really wish you would like me too… Min Ji-ah.”