Chapter 16

Memories of A Diary

People stood up and started walking towards the change rooms, smiling you walked off and made your way out the door, Soo Mi was there waiting and hooked her arms around yours, you blinked at her a few times and then shook your head, “You’re late again.”  

She grinned, “I was stuck in the toilet…”

You rolled your eyes, “Oh you weirdo… By the way… did you hear about Mr Shin’s announcement?!”

Soo Mi nodded, “Yes, we’re battling with SM High… again. Yuck.” She made a face.

“What’s so bad about SM?”

Soo Mi’s mouth dropped open, “Are you bong in the head?! They’re the biggest cheaters out!”

You rubbed your hands and sighed, “Not… all of them.”

“Sighs… Min Ji Min Ji Min Ji… you got hit on the face by one of them, how can you say that?”

“But… I got helped by one…”

Suddenly Soo Mi stopped walking crossed and her arms, “Ahem, you’re thinking about that doll faced boy again aren’t you?”

You rubbed your back and meekly smiled, “No…”

“Oh boy, how many times have I told you? It was their entire plan, you were the best player on our team so they all aimed at you and that’s why you got hit. Then while you went to clean your bleeding nose they got that girl faced boy to distract you from coming back and joining the game.”

You sighed and shook your head, “Arasso arasso. Let’s just go.”

Soo Mi rolled her eyes and the two of you skipped into the change rooms, you walked pass Yuri and she hissed at you. After everyone got changed you all headed towards the bus and hopped on. As you were looking for a seat you spotted Kikwang sitting all the way at the back with the rest of the boys. You waved at him and grinned, he looked at you and then looked away, you blinked at the sudden action.

“Mean.” You mumbled.

 “What did you say?” Soo Mi asked as she followed behind you.

“Nothing… Let’s sit here!” You smiled as you plopped yourself down 2 rows away from Kikwang’s group.

Soo Mi nervously looked at Hyunseung and then shook her head, “N-no… can’t we sit there?” She pointed to the front.

You looked at her weirdly, “But you love sitting near the back… those seats at the front are for the teachers anyways.  Come on, just sit.” You smiled as you patted the seat next to you.

Soo Mi gulped and sat down, you didn’t notice her worried face and started listening to your iPod, throughout the whole trip Soo Mi kept taking sneak peeks at Hyunseung, whenever he turned to face her she would cough and look away.
When the bus stopped, everyone went from normal to fierce mode. They slowly piled off and stepped into the massive school, they made their way to the school gym without even looking around. You secretly glanced around the strange looking students, hoping to be able to see the boy.

“Yah, stop looking around, be serious, act serious, and stay serious. We can’t lose this game too!” Soo Mi hissed as she pulled you into the gym. Your eyes widened at all the students in front of you.

“HALF THE SCHOOL IS HERE TO CHEER FOR THEM!” You heard someone from your class shout.

“We should’ve bought a cheering squad too…” Mumbled Yoseob.

You gulped as you looked at all the confident players from SM.

“All students from CUBE High please make your way over to the left of the gym.” Announced the speaker.

As your class walked to the assigned spot, boos and mean words were shouted by the SM students as they pointed at yous and laughed. Beast walked pass like they heard nothing.

“I swear I hate this school.” Muttered Hyunseung.

“Hyungs… I want to go home…” Dongwoon whimpered as he looked at all the evil eyes glaring at him.

Doojoon, being the leader, sighed and patted the maknae’s back, “We have to win this game, then they’ll know who they are teasing.”

“I agree with DJ. We can’t let them think that we’re scared.” Hyunseung nodded.

“Guys… Have any of you notice those hungry girls? They’re looking as if they’re going to munch us down.” Yoseob whispered as he pointed to a group of girls who were looking at Beast like they were seeing their idol.

“Urgh, CUBE girls are way better than those s.” Hyunseung spat as he glared at them.

“Ahuh!  Right Kikwang hyung?” Dongwoon said he nudged Kikwang.

Kikwang kept his poker face on and shrugged. He glanced over at you, who was busy scanning through the crowd. You and Soo Mi were sitting on the benches, and you were determined to find the pretty boy again. You scanned everywhere possible, but there was no sign of the mysterious boy, you were about to give up when suddenly you heard a few girls from your class whispered,

“OMO, SM kingkas are coming in!”

“They’re so hot…”

“There they are!”

You looked up to see 12 guys walking through the door; you rolled your eyes and shook your head. *Babo girls, we’re here to verse them, not admire them.*

You looked over at Beast, *Beast is enough anyways. 12 is too much.*

Suddenly something caught your eyes, between those 12 boys was 1 very familiar looking face; brown eyes, blonde hair, pale skin, pink lips…

Your heart skipped a beat as you realised the familiar smile.

“It’s him…” You whispered.