Chapter 17

Memories of A Diary

A/N: double update since i havent updated in a while! ^^ hehe enjoy~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You tugged Soo Mi’s shirt and squealed, “It’s him! It’s him!”

She rolled her eyes and flicked your forehead, “I knew you were looking for him. Snap out of it woman…”

You grinned and continued looking at him. Soon everyone took their seats and Mr Shin walked up towards you guys and coughed, “Guys, I have talked to the other teachers from this school and because of the number of students in each class, we have decided that only 10 from each class will play this year, the others will be sitting on the bench in case an accident happens.”

Everyone groaned and rolled their eyes, “To choose those 10 players, you guys will be drawing a stick out of this container that I am holding, 10 of these will have a red dot at the end of it and if you have it, then congratulations. Now, everyone come and pull out a stick.”

Everyone rushed and picked a stick, some pouted while others cheered. You and Soo Mi crossed your fingers and pulled out 2 sticks. You covered the bottom of yours and looked at Soo Mi.

She pouted and shook her head, “Empty.” She pointed to the blank end of the stick.

You took a deep breath and slowly released your hand, “YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!” You shouted as you waved the stick in the air, you showed Soo Mi the red dot and she grinned.

“Choi Min Ji, fighting!”

You grinned and pumped your fist.

“Can the 10 students please come out to the front so I can mark them down?” Mr Shin asked as he fixed his glasses.

All sorts of students walked out of the small crowd, you noticed Kikwang walking down with Junhyung and Doojoon and groaned, *NOT THEM AGAIN*

After checking the names Mr Shin smiled, “This year’s CUBE High representatives are: Yuri, Chanbin, Junhyung, Minwoo, Seojun, Min Ji, Kikwang, Chun Hei, Doojoon and Ae Cha!”

Cheers were heard and you smiled, “At least the rest of the class can be cheerleaders…”

Mr Shin clapped his hands and then pointed towards the net, “Players please make your way to the nets; the game will start in 10 minutes. You now have time to get ready and use the restrooms.”  

You looked at Soo Mi and nodded towards the toilets, she nodded and you walked to the toilets, while walking you suddenly heard a familiar voice,

“Injured girl?”

You turned around and saw the angel boy, you gasped as he walked up to you.

“You’re here again?” He asked.

You nodded, “Yes…”

The boy nodded and then walked off, he stopped and turned back at you, “Don’t get hurt again.”

You nodded and he continued to walk, you couldn’t control yourself and shouted, “Hey!”

The boy stopped walking and turned towards you, “What?”

You took a deep breath, “Err… I just wanted to thank you for helping me last year…”

The boy nodded and turned back, you took all your courage and shouted, “What’s your name?”

You blushed as he turned and gave you the why-do-you-want-to-know look. “I mean… err… I just wanted to know the name of a person that helped me…”

You mentally cursed yourself for being such a dope. You looked up at the boy and then sighed; it was obvious he wouldn’t tell a girl like you his name. You bowed and walked towards the girl toilets, you were about to open the door when suddenly he spoke,

“Lu Han.”

Your eyes widened as those words rang through your head, Lu Han Lu Han Lu Han. You turned back to tell him your name but he was gone. Smiling you walked into the toilets, “So that’s his name…” You giggled as you remembered the first time the 2 of you met:

-flashback-

“Min Ji! Watch out!” Soo Mi shouted as the ball came flying towards you, you turned your face around right at the moment the ball whacked your nose.

Whispers were heard as you fell onto the floor, blood was flooding out of your nose as your teacher helped you up, you looked around and everything went dizzy.

“Min Ji, are you okay?” Miss Kim asked as she walked you towards the benches.

She handed you a tissue and you held it against your nose, “I’m okay.”

Miss Kim sighed and shook her heads, “You’re the 4thstudent today, SM students play too rough, I have to talk to their teachers about it later.”

You nodded and pointed towards the taps, Miss Kim nodded and you made your way to the water taps, you the water and let go of your nose, blood immediately dripped down so you lifted your head up facing the roof. The tissue dropped and you sighed, “Damn it.” You cursed.

Suddenly a figure came towards you, “Don’t raise your chin when having a blood nose.” You heard a soft voice said.

Startled, you turned around to look at him, blood came down and you covered it with your hands, the boy took a hankie out of his pocket and pulled your hands away from your nose, he gently placed the hankie on your nose and pinched the bridge of your nose.

“Putting your head up while having a blood nose will just make all the blood run down your brain. Your head has to be in the normal position and you have to hold this part of your nose to stop the blood from pouring.” He said calmly.

You couldn’t take your eyes off him, he was like an angel, and everything on his face was perfect, even his eyelashes were long.
You snapped out of your daze when he suddenly grabbed your hand and placed it on top of the hankie, you blinked at him and then bowed,

“T-Thank you…”

He nodded at you and then walked off, you stood there watching him walk away, and butterflies flew around your tummy as you sniffed the hankie.

-end of flashback-

You couldn’t stop giggling as you walked back to the benches, you spotted Lu Han with his friends and smiled, *This school isn’t so bad afterall.*

Soo Mi called you and pointed towards the nets, you quickly ran towards the other players and started stretching, *Cube High has to win* you thought.