Chapter 23

Memories of A Diary

Weeks passed and yet you were still cold to Kikwang, you didn’t know why but you couldn’t stop thinking of his scary face.

One day as you were walking down the hallway Nickhun grabbed your arm. You looked up at him and smiled, “Hello.”

He grinned at you, “Are you free tomorrow?”

You raised an eyebrow, “Why?”

“Well, since its Saturday want to go to Lotte World?”

You blinked, “Why?”

“Because it helps you… relax… you’ve been really strange lately… Especially around Kikwang.”

You softened at his thoughtful idea, *He’s trying to help me.*

“Sure.”

“Really?!” His eyes went wide.

“Of course, why wouldn’t I go?” You grinned at him.

“Deal! Then I’ll meet you tomorrow at 11 in front of Lotte World?”

You nodded and smiled, “Ahuh!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the next day you got ready and took the train to Lotte World, you walked to the gate and looked for Nickhun.

“Min Ji! Min Ji!” A voice yelled out.

You turned around and waved as Nickhun ran up to you.

“Hello!” He beamed.

You smiled, “Hi.”

Nickhun grabbed your arm and pulled you towards the gate, “Let’s go! I’ve already bought the tickets!”

You chuckled at his energy and ran along with him. The two of you got inside and looked around in awe, “It’s so big…” You whispered.

He nodded, “Welcome to my second home…”

You laughed and shook your head. Nickhun looked at all the different rides and turned to you, “Let’s go on that one first!” He pointed to the big rollercoaster.

You gulped, “Err… Why don’t we go onto that first?” You pointed to the spinning teacups.

Nickhun gave you a weird look, “How old do you think I am?”

“We should go onto the relaxing ones first…”

He wagged his finger at your face, “No no no, roller coaster first!”

You pouted, “Noooo…”

He stuck his tongue out and pulled you to the roller coaster line, the two of you lined up to get onto the roller coaster. When it was your turn, Nickhun helped you get into your seat before jumping in next to you; the instructor placed the bar over the 2 of you and tightened the belt. You kept fidgeting and mumbling to yourself, Nickhun chuckled at your cuteness.

“You know, it says that when the roller coaster goes down really fast, the louder you scream the better you’ll feel?”

You looked at him with round eyes, “IT’S GOING TO GO DOWN REALLY FAST?!”

“Of course.”

You started squirming from your seat and pulling onto the bar, “Get me out get me out! Mister! I chose the wrong ride! Can you take this bar off me?!”

Nickhun laughed at your explosion, “I’m joking I’m joking!”

You puffed your cheeks, “I’m scared.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be here!”  Nickhun pretended to puff out his chest.

 You rolled your eyes. Soon the ride started moving and you clutched onto the handles for dear life. The move faster it went the more flips your stomach did, when it got to the point where it was going to go down Nickhun tapped you, “Scream! It’ll make you feel better.”

You shook your head, “Neve-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

After what seems like forever the ride came to an end and you stepped out with wobbly legs, “Woah…” You stumbled around before settling down onto a bench. Nickhun casually walked and sat down next to you.

“Can we go on that again?” He grinned.

You looked at him with a terrified face, “Never.”

He laughed, “Arasso, what do you want to go on next?”

“THAT ONE!” You pointed again to the spinning tea cups.

Nickhun gulped, “Do we HAVE to?”

“Yes we HAVE to.”

After heaps of different rides you and Nickhun sat back down on a bench, “Do you want ice cream?” Nickhun smiled.

You nodded and he walked off. Soon he came back holding 2 cones, “Chocolate or strawberry?”

“Strawberry!” You squealed and grabbed the pink cone.

He chuckled and the 2 of you started munching the cones, you talked about random things. “So what exactly happened between you and Kikwang?” Nickhun asked curiously.

You stopped eating at the thought of his name. “Err I don’t know, I was at his house and I guess I feel asleep but then when I opened my eyes oh my god the room was empty so I started looking around and I found this gigantic book so I opened it up and there was this picture of a really cute but lonely looking boy but before I could flip to the next page Kikwang came in and started yelling at me!”

“Wow you talk fast…” Nickhun blinked. “So now you guys are fighting?”

You shrugged, “I don’t think so. Oh wells stuff him.” You took another bite of the ice cream.

Nickhun chuckled, “Aigoo what a messy eater.” He wiped his finger across your lips. “There.”

You couldn’t help but blush at his sudden action, “G-g-gomawo…” You stuttered.

Nickhun smiled and grabbed your hand, “Come on, let’s go on more rides before going home!”

You nodded and he pulled you away. While running you looked down at yours and Nickhun’s hands, your stomach did flip flops and you couldn’t stop smiling.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello! Sorry for not updating in a while, i was blocked and couldn't think of anything. HEHE <3