Chapter 22

Memories of A Diary

-Present-

“Umma!” Min Young sat up and rubbed her eyes.

You put the diary down and smiled at her. “Aigoo, is my little baby awake?”

She pouted and crawled onto your lap, “I need to go toilet.”

You chuckled and ruffled her hair, “Arasso, let’s go!”

You picked her up and took her to the toilet. When she was done you smiled and kissed her cheek, “So, what does my princess want to do now? Play or go back to sleep.”

Min Young pointed to the bed, “I wanna sleep.”

You tucked her back into her bed and pulled her pink curtains down. You smiled as she closed her eyes and walked out closing the door. You walked back into your room and picked up the diary. You pouted and slapped the page you just read, “Aish stupid Kikwang. It was just a book, gosh.”

You shook your head and continued reading.

 

-Flashback-

From that day on you didn’t talk or look at Kikwang anymore. Whenever the 2 of you walked pass down the hallway you would pretend to be occupied by something or just look away. The only reason why you would go up to him or look at him was to give him the assignment for the bits he needed to do. Kikwang understood your actions and couldn’t help but feel uncomfortable. One day he couldn’t help it anymore and walked up to you at recess.

“Min Ji.”

You turned back and blinked at him, “Oh you’ve finished your part of the assignment already?”

He looked at your forced smile and shook his head, “No I haven’t.”

You tilted your head, “Then why are you here?”

He was startled by your sudden statement. “I err… umm…”

“Well if you don’t have anything to say then I got to get going now.” You said quietly.

He looked down, not being able to say a word. You slowly waved and walked off. Kikwang stood there looking at your back, he clenched his fist.

*I’m sorry Min Ji…*