Chapter 30

Memories of A Diary

One rainy morning you got to school a little late, running pass the gates something caught your eyes, Kikwang and Yoseob were ditching, or so that’s what it seems like. Just as he was about to jump, Yoseob looked over and spotted you, “Oh Min Ji!” Kikwang looked over as well.

Quickly you waddled over to them with your heavy bag. “Are you guys ditching?”

Yoseob nodded and put his finger to his lip, “Yeah, shhh don’t tell anyone arasso?”

You looked at him curious eyes before nodding, “Neh oppa…”

Kikwang’s eyes perked up at the word oppa and he tugged Yoseob’s arm, “She calls you oppa?”

Yoseob nodded at him with his usual pebble eyes, “She calls all of us oppa, what are you on about?”

Kikwang rolled his eyes and threw his bag over the tall gate, “Not me.” He muttered.

Just as he was about to jump over, Yoseob yanked him back, you were still standing there awkwardly, you scratched your back and wiggled backwards. “Err I think I should go to class now, bye!” You started jogging away.

Yoseob nudged Kikwang and winked, “I’ll help you this time buddy.”

Before Kikwang could respond Yoseob turned to you and shouted. “MIN JI!”

You turned back with a questioning look, “Yes?”

Yoseob grinned and ran over to her. “Wanna ditch with us?”

You blinked at him, “Muwoh?”

“Come on, it’ll be fun. Me and Kikwang do it all the time, the other guys are just too lazy to climb over the fence.”

You glanced at Kikwang and gulped. “Err I don’t know…”

Yoseob tossed his bag to Kikwang and ran over to you. “Since you’re late again might as well ditch, isn’t it the second time you’re late this week? Might as well skip and come on time tomorrow so you don’t get detention~” He persuaded smoothly.

You tilted you head for a moment for slowly nodding, “I guess so…”

Kikwang heard your answer and smiled mentally, *Am I supposed to be happy?*

Yoseob grinned and pulled you towards the gate, “Kaja kaja, let’s go before the security man comes and catches us.”

You played with your fingers and looked at the tall gate. “How do I get over?”

Yoseob looked at your skirt for a few seconds then smiled. “I know! I’ll jump over first, you climb on Kikwang’s back and jump over, I’ll catch you from the other side okay?”

“Kikwang’s back?” Your eyes widened and you looked at Kikwang, his face looked pretty annoyed and you gulped.

“HEY YOU KIDS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? TRYING TO WAG?” A voice came.

The 3 of you screamed as the security man started running over. “I’ll jump first!” Yoseob shouted and disappeared over to the other side.

You looked at Kikwang, your legs were shaking and you had no idea what to do, if you got caught then your parents would kill you for sure. Kikwang bowed down and looked at you, “Hurry up and get on!” He demanded.

You stood there numbly. Kikwang grew annoyed and picked you up. “YOSEOB CATCH HER!” He shouted before pushing you up, you grabbed onto the top of the fence and Yoseob helped you down on the other side.

“Move back and let Kikwang jump over.” Yoseob grinned.

You backed away and waited, “Aye punk! Don’t you dare jump over!”  You heard the security man yell and grew scared.

“What if Kikwang’s caught?” You shook Yoseob’s arm.

Yoseob’s round eyes were glued onto the gate. “He can’t be…”

After a few seconds a body landed on the ground and you sighed. *Thank god.*

Yoseob helped Kikwang up and patted his back, “We thought you got caught for a second there.”

Kikwang dusted the dirt off his pants and rolled his eyes. “Lucky the man tripped or else I wouldn’t be here.”

“Lucky boy.” Yoseob hung his arm around Kikwang’s shoulder. “So… Where shall we go today?”

They both turned and looked at you, you stepped back and shrugged awkwardly, “Anywhere would do…”

The two boys looked at each other before smirking. Your eyes widened as they slowly approached you with devil faces. “W-What are you trying to do?” You squeaked.

Yoseob grabbed your arm and grinned. “I know where we should go!”

You blinked at him, “Where…?”

Kikwang walked on the other side of Yoseob with his hands in his pocket. “Somewhere.”

“Can’t you guys tell- Woah slow down!” You squealed as Yoseob pulled you faster.

“WE’RE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN!” Yoseob screamed and started running, pulling you with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in class Soo Mi was sighing every 5 minutes, “Where can that Min Ji go…” She muttered to herself.

“Boo!” A voice shouted from behind.

Her heart spun in circles and she grabbed onto it. “Yah Hyunseung! Don’t do that!” She hissed.

Hyunseung chuckled and rested his head on the table. “Why the sigh, princess?”

Soo Mi pouted and played with her fluffy pencil, “I don’t know where Min Ji is.”

“Oh she’s ditching with Yoseob and Kikwang.” Hyunseung casually shrugged.

Soo Mi’s jaw dropped, “She’s ditching class without me?! Wait did you just say KIKWANG!? Andwae!”

Hyunseung sat up and looked at her. “What’s so bad about Kikwang? They’re a cute couple don’t you think?”

Soo Mi shook her head, “No! She’s better with Nickhun!”

Hyunseung raised an eyebrow, “That weird looking freak? No way. The boys and I are helping Kikwangie get her.”

“NO! I’m helping Nickhun get her!”

Hyunseung smirked and leaned back on his chair, “Fine then, we’ll have a bet. Whoever manages to make Min Ji end up with their person will win. The loser shall give them a wish, deal?”

Soo Mi growled and nodded. “Deal. But don’t complain when I win, because I can tell that Min Ji has feelings for Nickhun!”

Hyunseung chuckled and wiggled his finger at her face, “We’ll see baby, we’ll see.”