Chapter 29

Memories of A Diary

“GOOD MORNING MIN JI!” Soo Mi yelled as you stepped into class.

You blinked at her, “Good morning?”

She grinned, “Isn’t it such a lovely day today?”

You glanced at the cold and rainy weather outside the window and gulped. “Very…”

“Come sit, the teacher is nearly coming!”

“Er… okay.” Warily you sat next to her, she beamed at you as if nothing happened yesterday. “Are you okay?”

She blinked at you, “What do you mean?”

“Oh don’t worry…”

Soo Mi grinned and you tilted your head, *Did she bang her head yesterday?*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After first period Soo Mi grabbed her books and tugged your hand, “Pali pali!”

You managed to grab your books just before she pulled you away. The two of you ended up in the locker area in just 20 seconds. “Soo Mi! What’s the rush?”

“Hurry, put your books away! The line is gonna get too long to get kim bap!” She screeched.

You raised an eyebrow, “You’ve never wanted kim bap…”

She shrugged, “Changes are sometimes good. Just because youve never tried it doesn’t mean that it won’t work out, right?”

You gave her an untrustful look and crossed your arm, “What are you trying to say?”

“Just hurry!”

You sighed and shut your locker, Soo Mi grinned and pulled you towards the cafeteria. The 2 of you jumped into the line and grabbed your trays. After the lady gave yous your lunches Soo Mi pulled you towards Nickhun’s table. “Can we sit here?” She beamed.

Nickhun blinked at her and she swiftly nodded her head towards you. He knew what she was signaling and smiled. “Sure.”

You looked at Nickhun and blushed. Soo Mi took no notice of you and plopped down on the chair, she patted the seat next to her, “Sit Min Ji.”

You nodded and slowly sat down next to her. Nickhun noticed your nervousness and gave you a curious look. “Are you okay Min Ji?”

You bit your lip and nodded, “I’m fine. Nothing’s wrong. Just a little hungry…”  You grinned and bit onto kim bap, the taste was contrast to your usual liking but you swallowed it anyways.

“So… How was your day?” Soo Mi started a conversation.

“Err not so good,” Nickhun admitted. You looked up and blinked. “Why?”

“Because…” He shivered and turned towards the group of girls squealing behind him. “My locker was bombarded with candy and plushies this morning.”

You and Soo Mi’s jap dropped and you glared at the bunch of girls behind him. *First Beast and now innocent Nickhun?! Grrr…*

“Ahaha,” Soo Mi laughed. “Nickhun’s got his own fanclub, you better be in it to win it Min Ji!”

You glared at her, “What are you trying to say, you’ve been shifty all morning!”

Soo Mi stuck out her tongue, she saw Hyunseung walk pass and immediately stood up. “Oh I got to go now, have a good lunch you guys!”

“Yah Lee Soo Mi!” You shouted but she was already gone. Nickhun chuckled and shook his head. *Fighting Soo Mi.*

You sighed and shook her head, “I think that girl is sick.”

“I don’t think so.” Nickhun smiled.

“You both are shifty now.” You made a face and continued eating. Nickhun chuckled and ruffled your hair, *And you’re innocent.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo Mi ran after Hyunseung, when he stopped to tie his shoelace she called out his name. “Hyunseung!”

Hyunseung stopped touching his shoelace and sighed. “Now I’m even hearing Soo Mi’s voice.”

He stood up and continued walking. Soo Mi made a face and continued running after him. “HYUNSEUNG!”

Hyunseung scratched his ear and shook his head. “Oh boy, something’s wrong with my ear.”

“HYUNSEUNG OPPA!” Soo Mi screeched.

He blinked, “That sounds so real…”He turned around and gawked. “Soo Mi?”

Soo Mi stood in front of him with one hand on her stomach and the other on her knee. “Oh. You. Walk. So. Fast.” She panted through each breath.

He scratched his head. “Oh yeah… Sorry I thought I was hearing things…”

She shook her head, “No, it was me.”

 “Do you need help with anything?” Hyunseung eagerly asked, excited with the fact that she was actually talking to him normally again.

Soo Mi stood up straight, “I was just wondering if… You wanted to continue on the assignment today after school.”

Hyunseung’s jaw dropped. “Chincha?! I thought you said…”

“Doesn’t matter anymore. So I’ll see you after school yeah?”

He nodded numbly and she smiled, “Then I guess I should get going now, see you next class~”

He waved dreamily at her. *She’s talking to me again…*