Chapter 56

Memories of A Diary

The next morning, Kikwang got to school a little earlier than usual, neither you nor Beast were there. He grunted and headed to his locker, just as he was about to open it up, he heard someone call his name.

“Kikwang oppa!”

Kikwang thought it was you and turned around with a smile, “Woah you’re earl-” He halted when he saw Yuri standing there, twirling her long brown hair.

“Yes I’m a bit early today,” Yuri grinned.

Immediately, his mood darkened, “What the hell are you doing here?”

Yuri didn’t seem to be disturbed at his hostility, “What’s with the attitude oppa? I just wanted to talk.” She sweetly beamed.

Kikwang stared at her, feeling disgusted, “There’s nothing to talk about.”

“Yes there is!” Yuri nodded, “We can talk about dates, shopping, food…”

Kikwang rolled his eyes in annoyance, “Listen, I’ve already let that camp incident go. You should have respect and keep your face out of my way. Leave Min Ji alone too, using those low methods of yours will get you nowhere.”

Yuri pouted, “But oppa, can’t we be friends? I really want to-”

Kikwang didn’t let her finish, “What? There’s nothing to talk about when it’s between you and me. I’ve never liked your stinky attitude since day one, let alone be friends. Now get out of my sight.”

Yuri’s face went red in anger, “Oppa, that was the last straw.”

Kikwang shrugged carelessly, “Even better.”

She frowned and stomped her feet, “Argh, watch your back Lee Kikwang. Tell that little brat of yours to too. I’ll never leave this alone.”

Yuri’s words flew right through Kikwang’s ear and out the other. With hands in his pocket, he walked away coolly. Leaving an even more frustrated Yuri behind.  

----

After the first bell rang, Kikwang saw the rest of Beast walk in. Of course, they were chatting and howling like crazy freaks.

“Ooh look, Kikwangie is early today,” Junhyung cooed and pointed at him.

Yoseob turned around with a grin, “Hyunseung, why don’t you go and sit with the other Romeo.”

Hyunseung shot him a look but nonetheless sat down next to Kikwang. Doojoon and Dongwoon bounced over and sat down next to them, “Where are your Juliets?”

Hyunseung frowned and turned the other way, “Somewhere.”

Kikwang shrugged cluelessly, “Somewhere?”

Suddenly your tinkling laughter plus Soo Mi’s giggles could be heard down the hallway, Hyunseung and Kikwang immediately brightened up, while the rest of Beast nodded in interest, “Speaking of the devils.”

“Then shall we meet in front of the gates afterschool?” You asked.

Nickhun nodded with a sweet smile, “Mhmm! See you two there!”

“Bye!” Soo Mi hollered as he ran off once the two of you arrived at the door of your classroom.

You and Soo Mi looked at each other and then let out a laugh. The two of you walked to your tables, completely ignoring the confused looks the boys were giving yous.

Kikwang stared at you in shock, “Why is she meeting Nickhun after school?”

Hyunseung frowned, “Where are they going?!”

The two idiots looked at each other and then let out a frustrated squeal, “ARE THEY GOING ON A DATE?!”

Junhyung snorted, “Two jealous fools.” Yoseob nodded in agreement.

Hyunseung looked at Soo Mi fixing her hair and sulked, “She didn’t even say hi to me.”

Kikwang nodded, “Ahuh…”

Dongwoon rolled his eyes, “Hyungs, chill. It’s not the end of the world, just go over there and ask them.”

“No!” Both Hyunseung and Kikwang shouted at the poor maknae’s face.

Yoseob rolled his eyes and ruffled the maknae’s head, “Aish you two love birds taking your anger out on poor Dongwoonie. I’ll ask, for god sakes.”

Hyunseung eagerly nodded, “You do that.”

“But don’t make it too obvious!” Kikwang added.

Yoseob rolled his girls and flicked his hand in a diva way, “Puh lease, my name isn’t Yang Yoseob for no reason, gosh guys.”

All of Beast rolled their eyes as Yoseob ‘cat walked’ over to your table, “Hi there mah ladies!” He winked and laid right out on your desks.

You and Soo Mi shot back as he rested his head on one hand and tapped his other finger on the table, “What’s up, buttercups?”

 

Soo Mi stared at him, befuddled. “Are you okay, Yoseob oppa?” She asked, concerned.

“Never been better,” he grinned.

You and Soo Mi nervously looked at each other, “Right…”

He laughed and gave you two sweet beams, “So… We were wondering if you guys were free after school today, the boys wanted to go somewhere to chillax.”

“Sorry, we’re busy,” you apologized.

Yoseob pretended to look surprised, “Oh really? Where are yous going?”

“We’re going to Neverland theme park! “ Soo Mi beamed.

“With who? Maybe we can all go?” He suggested.

“Not today oppa,” you shook your head.

“Yeah, we’re going with Nichkhun oppa today, it’s a Beast free day,” Soo Mi chuckled, and you high fived her.

Yoseob pouted, “Well alright then.”

You and Soo Mi continued to chatter while Yoseob dejectedly walked back to the curious Beast guys.

“Did you ask them did you ask them?” Kikwang was literally jumping out of his chair.

Yoseob nodded.

“What did they say?” Hyunseung asked anxiously.

“They are going with Nichkhun.”

Hyunseung and Kikwang’s eyes widened, “WE TOLD YOU SO!”

Junhyung and Doojoon frowned while Dongwoon rubbed his ear, “You told us nothing.”

Hyunseung let out a loooong sigh, “Ottokae… I can’t let her go like this.”

“Where are they going?” Kikwang asked Yoseob.

The shorter boy tapped his chin thoughtfully, “Was it Neverland or Everland?”

“EVERLAND?!” Hyunseung and Kikwang screamed at the same time. “THAT GUY IS TAKING THEM TO A CLUB?!”

“A club?” Dongwoon tilted his head in confusion.

“Pretty sure it was Neverland…” Yoseob nodded.

Kikwang sighed in relief, “Thank the lord.”

“I’m still following them,” Hyunseung frowned, “Not taking any risk.”

“I’ll come with you,” Kikwang volunteered.

The two boys gave each other a look and then pumped fists, “For the girls.”

They turned their attention to the rest of Beast, who were staring at them like they were some sort of alien. “What?” Hyunseung blinked innocently.

“Idiots,” Junhyung muttered.

“You guys wanna come?” Kikwang grinned.

Straight away, everyone suddenly became too occupied with things, Yoseob and Junhyung started playing chopsticks with their fingers while Dongwoon and Doojoon suddenly started reading their textbooks. Dongwoon, being the babo that he was, held the book upside down.

Hyunseung looked at his evil friends and ‘hmph-ed’, “Some friend yous are.” Kikwang nodded in agreement.

“Please,” Yoseob begged sarcastically, “Let us keep our man pride.”

Hyunseung and Kikwang both rolled their eyes, “Yous had no pride to start off with.”

----------

After school, you and Soo Mi eagerly skipped out to the school gates. Nichkhun was already standing there talking to his friends, when he spotted yous he said goodbye to his friends and ran over, “Hello!”

“Hi!” You and Soo Mi chorused.

“You ready?” He asked.

The two of you nodded. Laughing, all three of you headed to the bus stop.

What none of you knew was that behind the big bush, two love sick freaks were watching you.

“Yo, are they gone yet?”

“Move yah big out of my face!”

“They’re leaving!”