Chapter 44

Memories of A Diary

A/N: Actually you know what? Since i just had a fight with my mum and can't sleep i'll just write some more, here's a quick double update~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning you woke up with a major headache, “Arghh.” You groaned as you sat up.

You rubbed your eyes and glanced around your room, *How did I end up here?*

Forcing yourself up you pulled yourself off the bed and walked into the bathroom, looking into the mirror you jumped back in shock to see yourself in such a horrible state, “Woah, what happened last night?”

Reaching for your toothbrush you suddenly sniffed your own breath and scowled, *Eww, it smells disgusting.*

Frowning, you squeezed toothpaste onto your toothbrush and roughly brushed your teeth. After washing your face you brushed your hair and headed downstairs, your mum was already at the kitchen like usual. “Good morning umma,” you beamed.

What confused you was that instead of the cheerful response she usually gave, this time she just let out a long sigh and continued washing the dishes. Oblivious to what happened last night, you walked up to your mum and wrapped an arm around her waist, “What’s wrong mummy?”

Your mum looked at you closely for a few seconds before pulling your hands away and placing you down onto a chair. You blinked at her, “Wae?”

“Choi Min Ji, I understand that you are 18 now and you’ve only got a little more than half a year left until you graduate but that doesn’t give you the opportunity to go out partying and then have a fierce looking boy take you home all drunk,” your mum frowned.

“What do you mean? What boy?” You tilted your head.

“Oh don’t pretend to be clueless young lady, that boy took you home last night and even carried you into your room. You are so lucky that your father was working late yesterday or else you would’ve been dead.”

“What do you mean drunk? Didn’t I go home with Soo Mi?”

“No you didn’t, you left with her but came back with him. I do not want this to happen again arasso? Did you know how horrible you looked when you came home all drunk and sloppy?” Your mum crossed her arm and leaned against the bench, “How did you get so drunk anyways?”

“I don’t know…” You sighed. Suddenly flashbacks of you taking down shots last night came into your mind and you gasped in horror, *Oh no…*

Shooting up, you stared at your mum blankly for around 3 seconds before running upstairs back into your room. Searching around frantically for your phone you spotted it on the small table next to your bed and grabbed it. Sitting down you your bed, the phone was held tightly between your hands and you were praying that you didn’t do anything stupid last night. Slowly you flipped your phone open and held your breath when you saw a message.

“Please please please…” You pressed open with one eye closed and a video immediately played. Realising what you had done last night you fell back onto the bed and dug your face into the pillow.

*How the hell do i face him tomorrow?*