Chapter 1

Memories of A Diary

“Come on Min Young! Breakfast is done!” You shouted as you placed her toast on the table. Your 3 year old princess ran down the stairs with a pink book in her hand, she jumped on the chair and gave the book to you. You looked at it with wide eyes, “Omo… Min Young-ah, where did you find this?”

“I found it in the closet while I was looking for Mr Teddy!” she beamed.

Your hands were shaking as you were holding the pink diary, how many years has it been? You’re surprised you still had this.

“Umma, can I have the diary?”

You looked down at Min Young and smiled, “Aigoo, my little daughter wants to start her own diary already?”

She shook her head, “No, I’m going to use it to draw!”

You laughed and ruffled her hair, “This diary is too old, and the paper will start to rip if you scribble on it.”

Min Young pouted, you couldn’t resist her cuteness and smiled, “But how about we get you a brand new one?”

She looked up at you with round eyes, “YAY! We can wait until Appa comes home and then go buy it together!”

You nodded, your heart shook as she mentioned that word, it was so long ago, back then you didn’t even think about having a baby like Min Young, and now she is right in front of you. “Okay, but first you need to finish your breakfast and take a shower, isn’t it Sunday today?” You winked.

Her eyes sparkled as she grabbed onto her cheeks, “Pororo is on today!”

You nodded and pointed to the clock, “You have 45 minutes to get ready.”

She nodded and started eating; you looked down at the diary, deciding whether to read it or not. After making the decision you placed the book down and started eating.

After eating you carried Min Young to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, she took her usual bubble bath and then waddled out to the living room to watch her favourite show. You sat on the bed and looked at the diary, your fingers ran down the smooth front cover and you gulped as you turned over to the first page, memories came back as you remembered the first time you met…him.