Chapter 41

Memories of A Diary

Days passed and even though Kikwang got nothing but sarcastic comments from you, he still found it absolutely adorable.

“Aye Min Ji,” Kikwang said as he walked into your room.

“What?” You asked flatly.

“How come your room is so pink?” He snickered.

“How come your face is so ugly?” You snapped back.

The two of you were at your house, finishing off the last bits of the project since it would be due the next day, you weren’t happy with the fact that you were alone with him, in a room. A smile formed on Kikwang’s lips as he sat down next to you. “If I’m ugly then where do all the fan girls come from?”

“Conceited jerk.” You muttered.

“I heard that.” He said calmly.

“Since when did you get so talkative?” You questioned.

Kikwang shrugged, he didn’t know the answer himself. “Are you done?” He changed the topic.

You rolled your eyes and shoved it in his face, “Ages ago.”

“Then why didn’t you tell me?” He frowned.

“Then why didn’t you ask?” You sneered.

He chuckled and took the papers from you. “How come your writing is so small?”

“How come your eyes are so bad?” You snapped.

Kikwang sighed and shook his head. “Since when did you get so mean?”

“Since when did you get so annoying?” You questioned back.

He shook his head and started writing on the pages. “Forget it, finish the ending and I’ll finish my part off.”

You gave him a careless shrug and plopped down onto your bed, “No.”

He turned back and looked at you. “What did you just say?”

“I said no.” You responded blankly.

He smirked and stood up from the table, “What do you mean no?” He said as he walked towards the bed.

You gulped and sat up, “I don’t want to do it.” You lifted your chin up to face him.

Kikwang leaned down so that your faces were just centimetres apart. “And why don’t you want to do it?”

“Because I don’t need to, I’ve done more than you. And you can’t make me do it because I’ll… Because I’ll…” You bit your lip and mentally cursed yourself for talking without thinking.

Kikwang gave you an amused look. “Or you’ll what?”

You frowned and without thinking kicked his knee. Which backfired because it made Kikwang lose his balance and fell on top of you; you gasped and looked up at him. Everything suddenly became quieter and no one wanted to move. Both of you felt your faces heating up. You looked at Kikwang’s face, *I’ve never realised how gorgeous his features were.*

Kikwang gazed at your face softly, his heart was technically dancing and when his eyes travelled down to your lips, his heart froze. He gulped and started leaning in closer, you softened as the gap between the two of you got smaller and smaller.

Just as your lips were about to touch something came into your head, *Wait he’s with Yuri! What is he doing? This player.* You scowled and banged your forehead on his.

He sat up and rubbed his forehead. “Yah, Choi Min Ji! What was that for?”

You blew a raspberry and glared at him. “You jerk.”

He looked at your pink face and let out a fake cough. “I’ll finish the rest then, being the nice person that I am. You can rest, weird girl with strange pyjamas.” He stood up and walked back to the table.

You made a face. “Well sorry for not wearing lingerie style like your Yuri.” You muttered.

Unintentionally, Kikwang heard you, a smile came upon his lips and he started writing faster. *So the rumours are bothering her. She thinks I’m dating Yuri. What a babo girl.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day when Mr Shin walked into the class he immediately pulled out the roll and asked everyone to bring forward their assignments. Hyunseung stood up and headed towards him, when he passed Soo Mi he gave her a quick wink and walked off, leaving her there blushing like crazy. You rolled your eyes at the cheesy soon-to-be couple, *Why don’t they just go out already?*

After everyone handed theirs up Mr Shin scanned through each one carefully and then looked up. “Choi Min and Lee Kikwang, where are yours?”

You blinked at him, “Didn’t Kikwang give you them?” You turned back and your eyes rounded when you realised Kikwang’s seat was empty.

“Kikwang is not here…” Mr Shin said in a duh manner.

“He has the assignment…” You bit your lip.

Mr Shin shook his head and sighed. “Well that doesn’t help much doesn’t it? If he doesn’t show up today then you guys are losing 10% off your marks.”

You gawked at him, “But sir!”

“No buts, should’ve known better then to not give it to him in the first place.”

You sat back in your seat and pouted. Right at that moment as if on cue the door slammed open and Kikwang walked in, “I’m here, Mister.”

You sighed in relief as Mr Shin held out his palm, “And your assignment?”

Kikwang pulled out the folder out of his bag and handed it to him. “Here.”

Mr Shin gave a light nod and Kikwang walked down to his table. When he walked pass you he stopped and gave you a smirk. When you rolled your eyes he chuckled and walked off. Soon Mr Shin started his daily lecture and everyone started drifting off to their own worlds. Soo Mi tapped your shoulder with a grin. “What would you have done if he didn’t show up?”

You sighed. “Bash him up.”

She nodded and tapped her chin thoughtfully, “I can imagine that…”

You chuckled and pushed her head. “Idiot.”

Soo Mi stuck out her tongue and pulled out something from underneath her books. “Oh yeah, Hyunseung oppa told me to give this to you, it’s an invitation to his party this Saturday. I heard more than half the school were coming.” She winked.

You stared at the black envelope. “Half the school? That means Yuri and her friends will be there…”

Soo Mi sighed, “Why would you let her bother you, they aren’t even dating!”

“If they weren’t then why didn’t he do anything about the rumours?” You asked.

Soo Mi shrugged, “I don’t know… But just come alright? Pretty please, you can’t leave me there alone.”

You sighed and nodded. “Araso.”

She clapped and continued listening to Mr Shin. You blew a raspberry as you pulled out the invitation. *Somehow I have a feeling something bad is going to happen.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Guys :( I have a maths test tomorrow and i'm ting my pants. Who the hell decided to mix the alphabet up with numbers anyways?! Grrr... Please pray for me :((