Chapter 63

Memories of A Diary

On a bright sunny day, Kikwang and you had decided to meet each other at a park. At the designated time, Kikwang arrived and sat down on a nearby bench, seeing no signs of you, he pulled out his phone. As if on cue, it started ringing and showed a picture of you. Smiling, he tapped the green icon, “Helloo?”

“Oppa!” He could hear you squeal.

“Yes?”

“I’m going to be a little late, so sorry!”

Kikwang frowned, “Why?”

“I missed the bus,” you admitted.

He chuckled, “Figures.”

“Mianhe!” You apologized.

“It’s okay,” he smiled, “See you later.”

“I’ll be there soon!” You promised and hung up.

Smiling, Kikwang tapped on a game and started playing. As he shot a bird, he felt someone’s presence beside him and smirked, “That was pretty fa-”

“What do you mean, oppa?” A voice said deviously.

Kikwang’s smirk faded and he looked up, “What the hell are you doing here?”

Yuri battered her eyelashes at him, “It’s a public park, oppa.”

He rolled his eyes and scooted further away from her, “Then don’t talk to me.”

She slid closer to him with a sweet smile, “How’s it going oppa? You seem happier now that you’ve graduated.”

“Yeah,” Kikwang nodded with a flat face, “It’s because I don’t have to see your face.”

“Ooh,” Yuri cringed, “Touchy.” Kikwang ignored her. “So, are you waiting for that girlfriend of yours?” She asked slyly.

“You don’t need to know,” he snapped.

She ignored his mean comment and tapped her chin, “Let me guess, she missed her bus and is standing at the bus stop alone?”

He stared at her, “How did you…”

“I can tell you what she’s wearing at the moment too,” Yuri shrugged.

“What are you-” Kikwang stared at her with round eyes.

Yuri cut him off, “Actually oppa, I can tell you her weekly routine too.”

Flashbacks of you telling him about someone following you came back into his head and he clenched his fist, “You were the one that’s been stalking Min Ji!”

She smirked, “Now you figure it out? I’ve warned you, haven’t I?”

“You bi-” Kikwang shot up but was cut off again.

“Na uh uh,” she wagged her finger, “I’m in control now.”

“Oh yeah?” Kikwang growled.

“Yes yeah,” she nodded, “One false move and your beloved girl is gone.”

“What makes you think I’ll believe you?” He sneered.

“Because I’ve got two strong guys following her, a simple push into the bush will be enough to ruin her life forever,” Yuri stared at her nails.

Kikwang stiffened, “What the hell do you want?”

“To talk,” she said casually.

“Go talk,” he hissed.

“Not here though,” she stood up. “Follow me.”

Kikwang had no choice but to follow her quietly. While walking he pulled out his phone to send you a text message.

To: MJ BB
From: KKwangie Oppa
Message: I’m going to get something first, stay there.

After a few minutes of walking, the two of them ended up in an abandoned garage, there was nothing except for a small brown sofa in the middle. Yuri turned to Kikwang with a smile, “Sit down.”

He glared at her and carefully sat down, “I don’t have all day.”

“I want to make a deal,” Yuri announced.

“I have nothing to deal with you,” Kikwang responded.

“I want you to break up with Min Ji.”

Kikwang coughed, “And I’m totally gonna listen to you.”

“Okay then,” she walked up to him, “Here.”

Kikwang stared at the video of you on Yuri’s phone, you were standing at the bus stop listening to music, the camera travelled down to your long legs and back up again. Yuri smirked and shut her phone, “You know, my boys have been saying how hot Min Ji is, I’m sure they’ll love to have her for the night.”

“Keep your dirty hands off her!” Kikwang shouted.

“Then listen to me,” Yuri snapped. She started walking around the sofa with her hands trailing around Kikwang’s neck, “Did you really think I’ll leave the two of you alone? You not only rejected me in front of everyone but made me become a liar. I, Kwon Yuri, even made the move and announced that we were dating to get all the girls off you, thinking that it’ll make it easier for us to get together. But not only did you make it seem like I was a desperate , you also went for Min Ji to embarrass me, you chose that mere person over me!”

Kikwang stared at her blankly, “I never had the intention of embarrassing you, neither did I ask you to make up those rumours. We never had a connection so you can’t really talk, it’s people like you who pollute this world. If Min Ji was a mere person than you must be a peasant.”

“Shut up!” Yuri yelled, “I am not a peasant! What do you even see in her?”

“What don’t I see in her?” Kikwang sneered. “She’s got everything that you don’t!”

“Argh!” Yuri stomped her feet in frustration, she pulled out her phone and dialled someone, “Guys, just get rid of that gi-”

Kikwang immediately jumped to his feet and snatched the phone off her, “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!”

“Getting back my pride!” She snapped.

“How is this getting back your pride? You’re just shaming yourself even more!” He roared.

“In order to prove to those people that I am Kwon Yuri the Queenka of Cube High, we’re going to go out,” she declared.

“What a joke,” Kikwang scoffed.

“Har har har,” she sourly spat, “Too bad this isn’t a joke.”

Kikwang shot her a look, “What-”

“Choose, either break up with Min Ji and go out with me or I’ll have no choice but to hurt her and separate the two of you painfully.”

“Painfully?” He whispered.

“Yes painfully,” she grinned.

Kikwang sat there quietly, your safety was the most important thing to him. But then not being with you didn’t feel so good. He stared at Yuri with dangerous eyes, “You cruel .”

“Keep talking, Min Ji’s bus is nearly here, you wouldn’t want her to miss that one too would you?” She snickered.

“What the hell you want me to do?” He roared.

“Kiss me.”

Kikwang choked on his own saliva, “W-What?”

“You heard me, the first thing I want is for you to kiss me,” she nodded.

“You’re crazy,” he croaked.

“Yes, I’m crazy,” Yuri moved towards him, “I’m crazy for you.” Her long fingers caressed his jaw line. “I’m crazy about your voice.” They trailed across his lips and she sat down on his lap. “I’m crazy for your kiss.” She slowly moved in, with their lips millimetres apart, she let out the last whisper, “I’m crazy for your girlfriend’s pain.” With that, she pushed herself onto Kikwang.

Kikwang froze as their lips touched. Unlike with you, his kiss with her felt like nothing. No sparks. No tinkles. Nothing. Just as he was about to pull away, Yuri used her hands to grab his cheeks, making him stay still.

Just as he heard a ‘click’ sound, Yuri pulled away and wiped the cherry red lipstick stain off the corner of his lips, “3 days,” she stood up.

“I’ll give you 3 days to break up with her.”

With that, she walked out of the garage. Kikwang groaned, he stood up and punched the hard wall. Letting his knuckles bleed, he fell to the floor with an agitated yell, *What the hell did I do wrong?!*

He pulled out his phone and saw the wallpaper of you and him; you were holding up a peace sign while he was kissing your cheek. A tear slipped down his eye as he caressed the picture, “Min Ji-ah, all I’ve given you is bad luck…”

----------------------

A/N: Hello there my lovely muffins, just to clear things up, the Kwon Yuri in here is not SNSD's Kwon Yuri. At first i kinda wanted to use her but then i realised our black pearl will never be that evil! hehe

Hope you liked this chapter~ Please share your thoughts in the comments below~ <3