Chapter 28

Memories of A Diary

The following day Soo Mi came to school, there were bags under her eyes and she looked terrible. You bit your lip as she sat down next to you. “Soo Mi-ah… are you okay?”

Soo Mi looked at you and forced a smile, “Yeah I’m fine.”

“Liar… I’ve known you all these years and whenever you have bags it’s either because you did last minute homework or something’s been bothering you.”

She bit onto her lip to prevent from crying. Her lockers were again full of letters this morning and she was on the verge of giving up. “I’m really fine. I feel a little sick, cover up for me this lesson.” She grabbed her bag and walked out the door. Hyunseung looked at her running out and stood up as well.

“Where are you going Hyunseungie?” Yoseob asked as he ran out the door.

“Somewhere!” Was the only reply he received.

Soo Mi ran all the way to the middle of the field and stopped, tears and more tears rolled down her cheek, she fell to the ground and grabbed onto the grass. “Babo Hyunseung, babo fans, babo Soo Mi.”

Hyunseung ran after her, he stopped running when she fell onto the grass, slowly he walked up to her. “Soo Mi-ah…” He whispered.

Soo Mi’s eyes rounded and she quickly wiped away her tears, she turned around and smiled at him. “Yes Hyunseung?”

Hyunseung leaned down so that their eyes met. “Are you okay?”

Yuri and her friends were watching them from afar, they clenched her fist when they saw Hyunseung leaning down towards her. “Are they kissing?!” A girl squeaked.

“Shut up!” Yuri hissed.

Soo Mi gulped and nodded, “I’m fine, I think I need to get going now.”

She walked away but Hyunseung grabbed onto her wrist. “What’s up with you lately?! Why do you keep avoiding me? Is it because of what I said last week? If it is then I’m sorry! You can pretend that nothing happened, can’t we at least be friends? You’re the only girl I know who doesn’t take the advantage of me being a kingka.”

Soo Mi sighed and sniffled. She gathered up all her guts and took a deep breath, “Hyunseung... I like you too.”

 Hyunseung’s lips formed into a smile, “Then why are you-“

“But that doesn’t mean we have to go out.” She cut him off.

“Why?” He whispered.

“Because, there are some things that can’t happen, you’re the kingka and I’m pretty much invisible at this school, we belong in different classes; I don’t want people to think that I’m trying to get attention by going out with you. I’m sorry.” Tears started falling down her face as she pulled his hands away. She walked away as Hyunseung stood there dumbfounded.

“Did she just reject Hyunseung oppa?” The squeaky girl squeaked again.

“Tah, seems like she learnt her lesson.” Yuri snorted. “Let’s go.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo Mi ran and ran, getting caught by one of the teachers was one of the last things on her mind right now. She ran all the way to the auditorium and went inside. She sat on one of the chairs and stared crying. *Are they happy now?*

Suddenly a hand held out a handkerchief. She sniffled and looked up. “Oh Nickhun-sshi…”

Nickhun smiled and sat down next to her. “Are you okay?”

 She nodded. “Mhmm, I’m just a little tired. What are you doing here?”

“Oh I was about to go into the library until I spotted a girl running in here while crying.” He said carelessly.

She looked at him, “I just don’t get it…” She whispered. “Why are they so mean?”

He sighed and looked at her. “Okay I was joking, I saw you running away from Hyunseung, and I know you’re not okay, wanna talk?”

Soo Mi rubbed her stinging eyes, “I just don’t get it… How can they be so inconsiderate? It’s my own life, yet I feel like im not allowed to get with the person I like. It’s like they control me.”

“It’s because you’re letting them control you.” Nickhun answered softly.

“How…”

“You avoiding Hyunseung like this will make them think that you’re scared of them. You have to stand up, there’s actually nothing that they can do if you actually go out with their so called crush. I’m new at this school but I bet you every school is the same, queenkas will be queenkas.”

Soo Mi nodded and gave Nickhun back his hankie, “You know what? You’re right. I shouldn’t be like this.”

Nickhun chuckled, “Yes, go face them. Fighting!”

Soo Mi grinned. “HEHE, I’ll definitely get you together with babo Min Ji!”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry if it's irrelevant to the other parts of the story, i had writers block :(