Chapter 27

Memories of A Diary

After lunch you walked back to class alone, Kikwang stopped you halfway and held out a familiar folder, you blinked at him. “I thought you said you’re not done?”

Kikwang shrugged and gave face had an emotionless face. “So?”

You rolled your eyes. *The annoying cold hearted jerkface is back.* “Aish, thanks.”

He shoved the folder into your chest and walked off. You made a face and sat down on your chair. After glancing at your watch you sighed. “Where did that Soo Mi go?! She never came back from the toilet.”

You pulled out your phone and texted her.

To: Babo Soo Mi
From: Piggy Min Ji
Message: YAH LEE SOO MI! Where are you?! Hiding in the toilet because you want to skip history again? You better come out now.

You pressed the send button, shut your phone and slumped deep into your chair. *She should have told me to come with her at least.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“YAH HYUNG! DON’T EAT MY NOODLES! I BOUGHT THEM YESTERDAY!” Yoseob pouted and chased after Junhyung.

“Sharing is caring!”

“NO! Not when it’s you! I still haven’t told you off for arranging our toothbrushes according to the colours of the rainbow yesterday!”

Doojoon shook his head and sighed. They were all gathered at Beast’s usual meet up place and Yoseob was fighting over a packet of noodles with Junhyung. Kikwang was trying to watch tv with the others and they were all waiting for their pizza to arrive.

Suddenly Dongwoon sat up and nudged Hyunseung. “I’m surprised to see you here Seungie hyung.”

Hyunseung rolled his eyes. “What now maknae?”

He grinned and poked Hyunseung’s arm. “My my my, has my baby hyung been working out? Since when? Who are you trying to impress? What’s her name?  Do we know her? Is she pretty? ” 

Yoseob stopped chasing Junhyung and leaned over the couch. “Mwoh? Hyunseung has a girl? No wonder why he hasn’t been around much. He’s giving all his time to her! Hyung who’s the girl?”

Junhyung stopped running and sat between Kikwang and Doojoon. “Babos, of course it’s that Soo Mi girl, who else has he been close to recently?”

Dongwoon and Yoseob nodded in sync and gave Hyunseung pedo looks.  “Hyung’s in loooove!”

Hyunseung looked away in embarrassment and Doojoon laughed. Kikwang slung an arm around Hyunseung, “You like her don’t you?”

Hyunseung turned shades of pink and looked away. Kikwang took that as a yes and gave Kikwang noogie. “You better make a move big guy, or she’s goone! Mr Lovestruck!”

Hyunseung shook Kikwang’s arm off and smirked. “Sorry what did I hear? I don’t think that you are in any position to say that. You have no guts to confess to Min Ji yourself.”

Kikwang’s smile dropped and he glared at Hyunseung. “Different story.”

Yoseob and Dongwoon looked at each other, “Muwoh? Kikwangie has a girl too?! What in the world of ancient Egypt is happening? Why does everyone have a couple?” Yoseob exaggeratedly clutched onto his chest and hugged Dongwoon, who was faking sniffles. “Forever alone.” They sighed together.

Doojoon looked at the two fags and raised an eyebrow, “Coming from the guy who has countless numbers of girl numbers on their phone.”

Yoseob let go of Dongwoon and stood up. He put an arm and on hip and pointed to Doojoon, “YAH HYUNG! You went through my phone again.”

Doojoon shrugged and held out his palms, “Just doing what a good hyung should.”

Yoseob pinched his eyebrows and frowned. “My mum doesn’t even do that.”

Doojoon shrugged. “Well she’s a bad mother because she doesn’t know what type of guy her beloved little son is.”

Junhyung chuckled. “So… Hyunseung and Kikwang, when are yous planning to confess?”

Hyunseung and Kikwang looked at each other. Hyunseung scratched his back and sighed. “I don’t know man… I already have bu-“

“WHAT?! YOU HAVE?!” Dongwoon’s eyes rounded.

Hyunseung nodded. “But then she… gave no response. She’s even trying to avoid me now.”

“Awwws.” Yoseob looked at Hyunseung pitifully. “Poor Seungie. The kingka gathered up all his guts and balls to confess for the first time!”

Dongwoon patted Hyunseung’s back. “Don’t worry Hyung, she’ll come around.”

Hyunseung shrugged. “Oh wells. What about you Kikwangie?”

Kikwang shook his head and stood up. Without saying a word he walked back into his room and slammed the door.

Yoseob blinked and tilted his head. “According to my calculations, I am 100% sure that he has no balls to confess. I think we should help the 2 of them.”