Chapter 15

Memories of A Diary

That night you were about to fall asleep when suddenly a beep came from your phone, you jumped out of bed and grabbed your phone.

To: Weird Girl
From: Kikwang Oppa
Message:  Meet at the school gates tomorrow afterschool, I’ll take you to my place.

You blinked at the message and then replied.

To: Kikwang Oppa
From: Weird Girl
Message: Can’t you just text me the address?

To: Weird Girl
From: Kikwang Oppa
Message: No.

To: Kikwang Oppa
From: Weird Girl
Message:  Aishma... why not?

To: Weird Girl
From: Kikwang Oppa
Message: Because I said so.

To: Kikwang Oppa
From: Weird Girl
Message: Did you just name yourself Kikwang oppa on my phone?!

You shut your phone and jumped back into bed, waiting for his reply. After a while you fell asleep with the phone in your hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning you got to class and sat down, Soo Mi wasn’t there yet so you just sat there staring out the window, suddenly you heard squeals and looked up, all the Beast Kingkas were standing at the door panting, Yoseob and Dongwoon were leaning on each other, Hyunseung was leaning against the door holding his chest, Doojoon was nervously looking around while Kikwang just stood there with a blank expression. You looked at them and rolled your eyes, what was so good about these 5 boys? Why are girls always chasing them? Suddenly something caught your eyes, right below Kikwang’s sleeve was a red cut and your eyes widened as you looked at the big cut. Right at that moment Kikwang turned and met eyes with you, neither of you could shift or look away, the staring competition was cut off when Mr Shin walked in and everyone returned to their seats.

“Good morning everyone, we have just gotten news that the students from SM High has declared a volleyball match against our school, the staff has been talking and it is decided that our class will be going there to verse them, since you all are quite good at this game. Due to the late announcement, we will all be leaving in exactly 20 minutes; you may now go to the change room and change into your P.E uniforms.”

Your ears perked up as you heard the words ‘SM High’.  You touched your cheeks as you thought about meeting ‘Your Angel’ again.