Chapter 50

Memories of A Diary

“Stupid Kikwang…” You muttered and laid flat out on the grass on your school field. You closed your eyes but still had a bitter face on. All of a sudden you heard footsteps coming closer and flinched, “I’m really not in the mood…”

“Did I just hear someone call me stupid?”

Your eyes opened in realization and you looked up to see none other than Lee Kikwang, his back was bent and he was staring down at you, “Woah!” You yelped and sat up.

Kikwang couldn’t dodge fast enough and your head hit his nose, “Arghh, woman what is your head made of?!” He stood straight and grabbed his nose.

You bit your lip in concern, “Mianhe… You were just… What the hell are you doing here anyways?”

“Umm,” Kikwang looked around, “As far I know, this is our school, not yours, so I’m allowed to be wherever I want.”

“This school is massive, you can’t possibly want to be here too,” you sighed.

Kikwang shrugged a little too innocently, “Just felt like it.”

“Jerk,” you muttered.

“Only to you, baby.”

You scowled and looked up at Kikwang’s face, his nose was red and you snickered, “Rudolph.”

Kikwang blinked at you, clueless, “Muwoh?”

“You need to look at yourself in the mirror, sir.” You snickered.

“No need, I’m already hot.”

You gave him a dry laugh, “Har har, how can someone like you have all sorts of personalities?! Cocky, rude, annoying…”

Kikwang watched as you blabbered on about all the bad traits he had, a smile came onto his face and he sat down next to you, “But you like this cocky, rude and annoying guy.”

You stared at him, “What?”

Kikwang clasped his hands together and used his best squeaky voice to imitate you, “Oh Kikwang, it hurts.”

You looked at the ground, embarrassed, “Shut up.”

Kikwang smirked and kept on going, “Me no likey you!”

You felt you your face heat up, “G-Go away…”

“It hurts because of you!” Kikwang gave you a soft girly whack.

You blinked at his actions and then rolled your eyes, “Yeah yeah whatever, stay here then, I’ll go somewhere else. Have fun with your stupid Yuri.” Without a word you stood up and dusted the dirt off you skirt, giving Kikwang one last glare you stomped off.

Kikwang chuckled and followed you quietly. You walked to a quiet area behind the gym and plopped down with your eyes closed, oblivious to the fact that someone was watching you. A smile came onto your face as a flashback of you hitting Kikwang’s nose ran through your head, *That’s what he gets.*

“Why are you smiling by yourself?”

That same familiar voice ran through your ears and your eyebrows pinched together, *Is it just me or do I keep hearing that stupid jerkface’s voice?* You decided to ignore it and continued day dreaming.

“I’m talking to you.”

You groaned in annoyance and opened your eyes, you gasped when you saw Kikwang lying right next to you, “Y-Y-You!”

He grinned, “Me?”

“What are you doing here?!” You shrieked.

“As I said before, it’s a shared school so I have the rights to be anywhere I want.”

You groaned in frustration, “Then stay here!”

You sat up and was about to stand up when suddenly a hand reached out and pulled you back down, making you lie on the ground. You gasped and looked at Kikwang, who’s eyes were closed, “Stay here.”

“But…” You trailed off as you examined his peaceful face, your heart betrayed you and you couldn’t walk off. Slowly you wiggled around to make yourself comfortable. With one last peek at Kikwang you closed your eyes.  

After a moment of silence Kikwang opened his eyes carefully, he looked down to see you curled up next to him, sleeping peacefully. A soft smile came onto his face as he carefully brushed a strand of hair away from your face, everything was so perfect at this moment, he wished time would stop here forever. Wiggling closer to you, Kikwang wrapped one arm around your thin waist and smiled goofily to himself before joining you in dreamland.

---

DING DING DING

Your eyes popped opened as you heard the bell ring, you shot up and looked around, you were surprised to see Kikwang so close to you, “Yah, wake up! We need to get to class.”

Kikwang groaned but didn’t open his eyes, he turned around so that his back was facing you. You frowned, “YAH!” He didn’t budge and you blew a raspberry. Suddenly you saw his phone sticking out of his pocket, just as it was about to fall out you reached out and caught it. Staring at the black phone the insides of you grew curious, *I wonder what his wallpaper is…* Your fingers were about to flip the phone up when the other side of your conscience stopped you, *But it’s his privacy….*

After a while of hesitating, you blew on your bangs, *Just one peek won’t hurt.* Slowly you flipped up the phone, the wallpaper lit up and you stared at it. “What…” You whispered as you bought the phone right up to your face, it was a picture of you sleeping. “When was this…?” You tried to recall all the times the two of you were together, “I remember falling asleep at his house…” You looked at Kikwang’s sleeping figure and grew teary, he had liked you this whole time, the one who had been quietly watching your back had been him, the one who had secretly given you gifts was him. *Oppa… So you’ve been acting like my guardian since day one…* You turned back to the phone and started going through the pictures, there were pictures of you smiling, sleeping in class, eating, laughing, all taken from far away. More tears and tears rolled down your cheek as you scanned through each picture.

“Choi Min Ji.”

You looked up to see Kikwang staring at you intensely, thinking that you have gotten in trouble, you started crying, “Oppa…” *I should have known.*

Kikwang’s heart melted at the sight of you, he reached out his hand and used his thumb to wipe away all your tears, “Babo.”

You sniffled and gave him back his phone, “I’m so sorry!” You stood up and ran away.

“Min Ji!” You heard Kikwang shout and stopped running, you turned around and stared at him. Without thinking, Kikwang ran up to you, he wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you closer.

When your lips touched, your eyes went wide, Kikwang was kissing you! As one last teardrop rolled down your cheek, you kissed him back. Kikwang smiled through the kiss and cupped your chin to get a better angle, his tongue tapped on your lips and you responded by parting them. Without hesitation, Kikwang’s tongue started roaming around your mouth, your knees turned into jelly but luckily Kikwang gave you support by tightening his grip around your waist. Before things could get too hot, you pulled away to gasp for air, Kikwang smiled and pulled you in for a hug, “Choi Min Ji, I love you.”

You smiled and wrapped your arms around his waist tightly, “I love you too…”

Both of you smiled and pulled away, Kikwang wrapped his hand around yours with a goofy smile, “Let’s skip the next class.”

You chuckled and lightly smacked his chest, “Oppa!”