Chapter 34

Memories of A Diary

Ever since that camp incident you and Nickhun got closer and closer, Kikwang knew that you thought Nickhun saved you but didn’t want to say anything. One day you skipped to school happily, you walked into class and spotted Soo Mi, who was sitting and giggling with Hyunseung. Quietly you sneaked up behind her and tapped her shoulder, she yelped and did a small jump. “YAH! Why does everyone scare me like that?”

You laughed and handed her a purple envelop, “Come over tomorrow?”

She blinked at it, “What’s this?”

“My birthday party.” You grinned.

“OoooOOOoOO.” She smiled and pulled out the invitation.

“Oh yeah that’s fine, don’t invite me.” Hyunseung snorted.

You laughed, “Oppa-“

“No no it’s fine, I absolutely don’t care at all. Not one single bit.” He crossed his arms.

Soo Mi laughed and shook her head, you chuckled and nodded towards Soo Mi, “You can come with her, the invitation has both your names on it.”

 “Muwoh?!” Soo Mi yelped and took a closer look at the invitation. “Dear Hyunseung and Soo Mi?! WOMAN YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO PUT MY NAME FIRST!”

You sighed, “Does it really matter?”

“Yes!” She nodded.

Laughing, you shook your head and went to your seat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At recess you ran out to the cafeteria and spotted Nickhun sitting with his friends, “Nickhun oppa!” You waved.

He smiled and waved you over. “Hey Min Ji.”

“Here.” She grinned and handed him another purple envelope.

“Oh it’s your birthday tomorrow? I’ll definitely come!” He smiled.

You nodded, “Okay! I got to go now, see ya around!”

He nodded and waved. “Bye!”

After you left he turned to his friends, “WHAT SHOULD I GET HER?!”

Taecyeon laughed and patted his back, “It’s so obvious you like her.”

He pouted. “Just help me!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung was casually whistling and entering Beast’s hideout when an idea came across his mind, he pulled out his phone and dialled Soo Mi.

“Hello?” She picked up on the third ring.

“HEY BABY!”

“Ew, what?”

 “Oh nothing you know… Just wanted to ask if you knew who was coming to Min Ji’s party tomorrow.”

Soo Mi thought for a moment, “Oh yeah, I think she said just you, Nickhun oppa, herself and I. She doesn’t want a big party.”

Hyunseung furrowed his eyebrows, “Nickhun?”

Soo Mi nodded, “Ahuh! I told you they liked each other.”

Hyunseung frowned. “I ain’t gonna let that happen. Min Ji is Beast’s girl.”

“Whatever you say.” Soo Mi sighed. “I got to go now, sayonara!”

 Hyunseung shut his phone and rubbed his hands evilly, he opened up the door and grinned. “Guys~”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following day you got up, took a shower and chose to wear leggings with a pastel pink knitted jumper, on your head was a similar pink floral headband and you added in some silver bracelets to give it a formal feel. You glanced at the clock and fixed your hair, “They should be here now.”

As if on cue, the door bell rang and you skipped out your room, your mum opened the door and gasped when she saw 6 good looking boys bowing. “ANNEYEONGHASEYO!”

She nodded and let them through, you walked down the stairs. “Mum, are Min Ji and Nickhun here- WHAT ARE YOU GUYS?!” You yelped and pointed at Beast.

“Hey,” Yoseob frowned, “What are we? We’re humans.”

“But why are you here?” You blinked.

“Hyunseung took us here.” Dongwoon responded innocently.

You crossed your arm and stared at Hyunseung, “Explain?”

He gave you a meek smile and scratched his back, “I forgot to ask you if I could bring friends over as well?”

You exhaled and pointed to the living room, “Just sit there and wait.”

Everyone walked and sat down, making themselves at home straight away, each one shoved a box onto your hand, except for Kikwang. You stared at the them and rolled your eyes, you met eyes with Kikwang, he smirked and you scowled.

“Hey, don’t be angry, girls would die to have all 6 members of Beast at their party.” Doojoon tried ‘comforting’ you.

You frowned. “Yeah, totally.”

He patted your shoulder and went to mess around with the rest. The bell rang again and you opened the door, this time it was the people you ‘actually’ invited. Soo Mi gave you a big hug. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY MIN JI!” She handed you a big box.

You smiled and hugged her back, “Thank you.”

She stepped inside and Nickhun came up to you, “Hey, happy birthday.” He ruffled your hair.

You beamed as he gave you a pretty pink box. “Thank you, oppa.”

The two of you walked into the living to see Soo Mi pinching Hyunseung’s ears. “Why did you bring your friends along?!”

“Ahh ahh let go!” He winced and grabbed her hand, which only made her pinch harder.

“Why? Don’t you get it? It was supposed to be Nickhun and Min Ji day!” She hissed.

“Didn’t I tell you Min Ji was Beast’s girl?”

Soo Mi frowned and let him go, “Fine then, Jang Hyunseung, we’ll see who is better for Min Ji after this.”

Hyunseung folded his arm and looked away. “Let’s see!”

Both of them snorted and walked away, you stood there staring at them like they were crazy. Nickhun backed away when he felt Yoseob, Junhyung, Doojoon and Dongwoon starring at him intensely, as if he was sort of prey.

“So…” You started. “Shall we start eating?”

Beast immediately stood up and made their way to the kitchen. You blinked at their boldness, *Isn’t this my house?*

Soo Mi and Nickhun followed them. You sighed and walked into the kitchen, “Umma?!”

Your mum was holding her spatula, looking at the 6 massive guys goggle down all the food from the table. “YAH! DON’T START EATING YET!” You yelled and pulled the plate of kim chi away from Dongwoon. “WE’RE SUPPOSED TO BRING THEM TO THE LIVING ROOM!”

“Roger.” Doojoon grabbed the plate in front of him and walked to the living room. The rest of Beast did the same, the action kind of reminded Nickhun of robots.

“Aish. Your stupid boyfriend.” You rolled your eyes at Soo Mi and she made face.

“Not my boyfriend.”

The 3 of you followed the ‘robots’ into the living room and sat down around the plates. “Happy birthday, Min Ji~” Beast chorused and started eating. You passed Nickhun a plate and smiled. Soo Mi smacked Hyunseung’s head and he popped some egg into .

After eating, playing with the cake and singing happy birthday. It was time for opening presents, you looked at all the boxes in front of you and tapped your chin, “Which one to open first…”

“MY ONE!” Yoseob chirped and passed you a brown box.

You ripped off the wrapper and frowned. “A picture of yourself… Very interesting…”

Yoseob proudly beamed. “You can place it in your room and see me every day.” He nudged Kikwang deviously. Who in return gave him a death glare.

You nodded. “Thank you…”

“OPEN OURS!” Hyunseung and Junhyung handed you two different boxes.

You took Hyunseung’s box and opened it. Your eyes widened as you picked up the black leopard bra. “Really…?”

Soo Mi’s jaw dropped while Hyunseung proudly grinned. “I didn’t know your size but by the looking, I got the second smallest size.”

You gave him a horrified look and covered your chest. “Byuntae!”

“Hey at least I didn’t get you the smallest!”

Junhyung laughed and held up his, “NOW OPEN MINE!”

You gave him a suspicious look before ripping up the box, frowning again you picked up a matching pair underwear. “You erts!”

Junhyung and Hyunseung howled like crazy and high fived each other. Soo Mi shook her head but you could tell she was trying to hold in her laugh. You sighed and opened up the other presents, turned out that the rest of Beast were erts as well: Dongwoon gave you a black two piece bikini set and Doojoon gave you playboy lingerie set. The only people who gave you decent presents were Soo Mi and Nickhun: Soo Mi bought you a bottle of perfume and Nickhun gave you a pink floral dress. Everyone turned to Kikwang, “Did you get her anything?” Hyunseung asked.

Kikwang carelessly shrugged, “Nope.”

Hyunseung sighed, “Aish.” He muttered. “I’m trying to this guy points to get a girl but he’s making himself lose points.” He glanced and Soo Mi was sticking her tongue out at him.

“Min Ji-ah, I’m going out for a while, you guys be good at home okay?” Your mum said as she walked pass.

“Yes umma.” You nodded and quickly put away all the weird presents you got.

After your mum walked out the door, Yoseob turned to everyone and wiggled his eyebrows, “Shall we play truth or dare?”

You and Soo Mi looked at all the boy’s erted faces and gulped. *Uh oh…*