Chapter 35

Memories of A Diary

“Truth!” Soo Mi said bravely when the bottle landed on her.

Yoseob winked at Hyunseung and then turned to her, “Do you or do you not like Hyunseung?”

“I like him, he’s a good friend.” She grinned.

Yoseob frowned, “No I was talking about-“

“Na uh uh, you asked me a question and I answered~” She wagged her finger and he scowled.

Dongwoon whacked his hyung’s head. “What a waste of a question!”

Soo Mi stuck out her tongue and spun the bottle. It landed on her beloved crush. “Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Kiss or Promise?” She asked.

Hyunseung grinned. “Kiss.”

She gave him a disgusted face. “Let’s see who’s unlucky enough to have to kiss you.” She spun the bottle and crossed her fingers, you had a feeling she was wishing for it to be her. The bottle landed on poor Dongwoon and Hyunseung yelped. “ANDWAE!”

Soo Mi smirked, “Very well then, kiss.”

Hyunseung gulped. “No…”

“Oh come on hyung, don’t be such a wet blanket.” Dongwoo said and puckered his lips.

Hyunseung whimpered and moved away. Doojoon and Junhyung held onto him, Dongwoon started moving closer, Hyunseung screeched as Dongwoon gave him a big, fat juicy kiss on the cheeks. Everyone cracked up as Hyunseung made faces and wiped away all the saliva. *Curse my life.* He pouted.

After many spins more and more funny things happened: Doojoon dared to wear on your mum’s bra, Yoseob and Junhyung getting ice poured down their pants, Nickhun admitting he wet his bed yesterday and Soo Mi dancing on the table like a stripper.  Doojoon spun the bottle again after laughing and this time it landed on Kikwang. “Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Kiss or Promise?” Doojoon asked.

“Double dare.” Kikwang replied straight away.

“Okay then… Let’s spin and see who has to do the double dare with him.” Doojoon smiled and spun the bottle hard. After rounds and rounds the bottle finally stopped, everyone looked up at the person and Beast smirked. Your shoulders deflated as you looked at the bottle pointing at you. *Stupid Kikwang. Aish.*

“Well well well, Choi Min Ji…” Junhyung smirked. “You two, room, bed, under blanket, now.”

You and Kikwang gawked at each other. “YAH! Junhyung!” Kikwang yelled.

Nickhun looked at you nervously, not wanting you to do this at all. Soo Mi frowned and glared at Hyunseung, who in return winked at her. You gulped. “Can I not do this?”

Yoseob wagged his finger, “Nah nah nah, do it or strip on the table.”

You rolled your eyes, “Why are you guys such byuntaes?!”

“Strip or bed?” Junhyung asked.

You frowned. “Such erted options.”

“A game is a game~” Dongwoon sing songed.

 You looked at Kikwang, he couldn’t meet eyes with you. You looked at Soo Mi for help, she mouthed ‘strip’ and you frowned. “Thanks a lot.” You muttered.

Suddenly Kikwang stood up and walked upstairs, you blinked at him. “There’s a toilet downstairs too.”

“I’m not going toilet.” He stated.

You tilted your head, “Then what are you doing going upstairs?”

“Bed, where else?”

You gave him a confused face, “Ehh?”

“Well then do you want to strip?”

“No…”

“Then let’s go.” He said as if it didn’t matter at all and walked upstairs.

Beast cheered and stood up, “Woot woot woot!” Yoseob did the elephant action and jumped around. Junhyung ooohed in your ear and pulled you up, and then literally carried you upstairs.

Hyunseung pulled Soo Mi up and smirked, “One point for Hyunseung.”

She growled and stomped upstairs, followed by Nickhun. Junhyung threw you onto the bed, Kikwang moved his leg away to give you space. “Awww…” Dongwoon cooed at the sight of you and Kikwang lying on the bed.

“Now we want you guys to lie there under the blanket and look at each other until we tell you to stop.” Doojoon instructed.

You bit your lip and looked at Nickhun, his face was confused as well as annoyed. Kikwang rolled his eyes and pulled the blanket over both of you. “OOOOOOH!” Junhyung yelled and gave Dongwoon and noogie, “KIKWANG’S ALL GROWN UP NOW!”

Kikwang rolled his eyes, “Just hurry.”

“AND NOW HE’S RUSHING, HE CAN’T WAIT!”

“YAH! I swear you guys are gonna die!”

“AND NOW HE’S THREATENING PEOPLE, BECAUSE HE WANTS TO DO IT FAST!”

Kikwang sat up, “WOAHH!” Yoseob and Junhyung squealed and backed away.

Doojoon laughed and shook his head, “Alright you guys, get back under there, we’ll stay here till we think you guys can get out.”

You groaned and laid back down. Kikwang ruffled his hair in frustration and pulled the blanket over you guys again. The two of you faced each other, you could feel his breath on your forehead. “Nickhun’s gonna think I’m some sort of .” You frowned.

Kikwang stiffened at the mention of his name, “Who cares about what that blonde thinks.”

You made a face, “Yoseob’s blonde too yaknow…”

“But he’s cool.”

“What’s wrong with Nickhun?”

“He’s blonde.”

You rolled your eyes, “Idiot.”

Kikwang took a quick glance at you, *Does she care about what that guy thinks that much?*He looked at you all snuggled up on your bed and softened.  *I’ve never realized how cute she is. Wait what am I thinking? She was cute from the beginning.* “AYE, can we get off now?”

“No!” He heard Yoseob yell.

He cursed something under his breath and laid still, you heard his breathing grow harder and harder and grew curious. “Do you have asthma?”

He looked at you, “No?”

“Never mind.” You mumbled and closed your eyes. You were facing his chest, and him wearing a black v-neck didn’t help the butterfly feeling in your stomach.

“YAH! ARE YOU GUYS GONNA STAND THERE FOREVER?!” Kikwang yelled.

Hearing no response he grumbled and sat up. “YAH- What the…” He blinked at the empty room.

You sat up and frowned, “GRRRR those people!” You stood up and opened the door. 7 faces blinked you and you frowned. “You guys are-”

“WONDERFUL? WE KNOW!” Hyunseung grinned.

“Smart? Aww stawp it…” Junhyung gave you a soft slap on the shoulder.

You rolled your eyes, “Downstairs. Now.”

They saluted and walked down the stairs, Nickhun gave you a soft smile before walking down with everyone else. You fanned your burning face and then looked at Kikwang, “Get downstairs too.” You commanded and walked off.

Kikwang watched you walk away and then opened out the window, he pulled up a giant bear from the ground and placed it on the chair. *Happy Birthday, Choi Min Ji.* When he stood up to leave his hand hit the table and a card on the edge fell into the bear’s arm. Kikwang took no notice and walked off.

Everyone played more games and when it was time to go home, you opened the door and gave Soo Mi a hug. “Happy birthday!” She grinned for the last time.

You smiled and nodded, “Thank you.”

Beast walked out, “Did you have fun Min Ji?”

You rolled your eyes; you had to admit though, having these boys around definitely made everything more interesting.  “Hell no.” You snorted.

Yoseob pouted, “Meanie!”

You stuck out your tongue, he stomped his foot and walked off.  Doojoon walked pass you a gave you a surprise hug, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”

You smiled, “Thanks oppas.”

Kikwang and Nickhun stood there, glaring at each other. “You go first.” Nickhun offered ‘nicely.’

“Nahs, you can go first.” Kikwang tried hard not to sound pissed off.

“Just go first.” Nickhun repeated, a bit more bold this time.

Kikwang clenched his fist, “Why can’t you go first?”

Nickhun crossed his arms, “Because I need to tell her something.”

“I do too.”

You sighed at the sight of the two fighting and grabbed Kikwang’s wrist, you pushed him out the door. “Just go home.” He exhaled and looked away.

Nickhun smiled at your action, “So… I had fun today…”

You turned back at him and scratched your head, “Yeah, thanks for coming today oppa.”

He grinned, “No worries, thank you for inviting me!”

You chuckled, “Bye oppa.”

He waved and walked away. You watched everyone leave and then closed the door. You turned back to your house and sighed. Everything was a mess, pillows were scattered everywhere from the pillow fight earlier, there were food on the floor because Dongwoon slipped and landed on the table, your parents clothes were lying around because everyone decided to play dress up. You shook your head and started picking up all the shirts and skirts. After that you got out a mop and cleaned up the mashed spaghetti on the floor. You picked up all the pillows and bought them back to your room, as you paid them out on your bed something caught your eye, a big cream fluffy bear was sitting on your chair. Curiously you walked up to it, “I don’t remember anyone getting me a bear… When did it get here?”

You spotted a card and picked it up.

Happy birthday Min Ji!
I hope you have a wonderful day and I hope you like the present! Hehe call my cheesy but I think the present really matches you!
Thank you for being my first friend at this school and sharing good memories with me.
From: Nickhun Oppa.

You hugged the card and looked at the bear, *So he gave me this adorable bear too… He’s so sweet.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello~ Enjoying the tripple update today? Because i hard troubles writing them, ahaha!

Oh and for those who are wondering why it's Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Kiss or Promise instead of just truth or dare, it's because there's many versions of truth or dare and this version added in other things too. Normal truth or dare was a bit too boring (A)...

hehe anyways toodles~