Chapter 8

Memories of A Diary

Morning came and the sun shone brightly onto your face, you slowly opened and rubbed your eyes. *Oww my back…* you thought. You looked around for Kikwang but saw no one, except for the opened door. Your eyes widened as you looked at your watch; it was 9:40 which meant that you were late for school. “Ahh!” You yelled as you grabbed onto your bag, you stood up as your phone fell down, you picked it up and saw a message, it was from a strange number;

“No school today. Mr Park said we can take a day off.”

You figured out it was Kikwang and slowly walked out the door, while exiting the school you crashed into a guy with blonde hair. He blinked at you and then smiled, “Anneyong!”

You bowed slowly, “Hi…”

You looked at the boy from top to bottom and figured out he was a new student, “Are you a new student?”

He nodded and grinned, “I’m enrolling today, do you know where the office is?”

You nodded and pointed to the left. “It’s there…”

“Oh thank you!” He saluted and then walked off.

You were about to keep on walking when suddenly you heard him call,

“Oh by the way! What’s your name?” He shouted.

“Min Ji, Choi Min Ji.” You smiled.

“OOOOO, I’m Nickhun!” He smiled and then ran off.

You chuckled and walked home. Wondering where Kikwang went. When you got home your mum ran towards you, “Yah! Choi Min Ji, where have you been all night and why aren’t you at school?”

You rubbed your eyes and yawned, “Oh I got locked in the library last night. So Mr Park I could take the day off.”

“Why were you locked in the library?” Your mum raised an eyebrow.

“Detention…”

“What did you do this time?”

“You always ask too many questions Umma.” You sighed and then walked up stairs.

Your mum sighed and shook her head.

You got to your room and fell onto your bed. You thought about how Kikwang reacted when you mentioned his parents.

“Something is wrong.”