Chapter 9

Memories of A Diary

-Present-

“Umma! I’m done!” Min Young shouted as she ran into the room holding a piece of paper. You slowly put the diary down and reached for your little princess,

“Let’s see what my little Min Young drew.” You smiled as you looked at the messy drawing. It was a picture of 2 tall lines with a small line in the middle, on top of those lines were messy circles, you laughed when you realised that she was trying to draw her ‘family’.

“Aigoo, what a beautiful picture, my daughter has such good skills!”

Min Young beamed at you as you her hair. “So what time is appa coming home again?”

You shook your head and sighed, Min Young can’t go for an hour without mentioning about her daddy. “He’s coming home night…”

“What time is it now mummy?”

You looked at your clock, “Soon,” You said softly, “What do you want to do now?”

Min Young rubbed her eyes and yawned, “I want to go to sleep.” She crawled onto your bed and snuggled into the doonas, you tucked her in quietly as she drifted off to dreamland. You looked at her adorable face while her cheeks, *She has all his features* you thought. You moved back to the edge of the bed and picked up the diary, you looked at Min Young’s sleeping face once more and then continued reading.

-Flashback-

The next morning you got to school early, you walked into the classroom to see Kikwang sleeping on the table, you slowly walked up and looked at his face, you noticed a big dark mark on his cheek and your eyes widened when you realised that it was a bruise. You were about to touch it when suddenly Kikwang flinched, you quickly ran back to your seat and pretended to be reading. Kikwang sat up and looked at you, he rubbed his eyes and flinched when he accidentally touched his bruise, you noticed his pain and shook your head, *He must have gotten into a fight.* Soon the rest of the students and class started, you found it weird how the Beast Kingkas didn’t react to Kikwang’s bruise at all.

After class you walked down the hallway by yourself since Soo Mi had to go to the library, you were getting your lunch when suddenly a figure came up behind you, you turned around to see the same boy from yesterday.

“Anneyong!” he greeted cheerfully.

“Hey!” You smiled back.

“Mind if I sit with you? I don’t really know anyone here yet…” Nickhun rubbed his back awkwardly.

“Of course! Ahaha” You chuckled as he sat down next to you.

You and Nickhun were both having a good time when suddenly Kikwang stood in front of the table, looking pissed off.

“Choi Min Ji, you’re sitting on my table.”