Chapter 10

Memories of A Diary

“Moh?! I was here first!” you cried.

Nickhun looked up at Kikwang with a confused look. “H-Hi?”

“Get out of my face.” Kikwang replied coldly.

“I should be saying that to you.” You cut in.

“But I’m not talking to you.”

You were about to argue back but Nickhun grabbed your arm, “Min Ji-ah, let’s just move somewhere else, this guy’s friends are coming, and they don’t look friendly.”

You looked up to see Junhyung, Yoseob, Doojoon and Dongwoo coming towards the table. “Pshh, what can they do?”

“Yo guys, heard you 2 spent the night in the haunted library?” Junhyung smirked as he winked at Kikwang.

Nickhun looked at you with wide eyes, you glared at Junhyung and walked off with Nickhun trotting behind you. Kikwang looked at you and then turned towards Junhyung, “Nothing happened hyung.”

Dongwoo covered his mouth, “WHAT?! Hyung lost it already? How could you! We made a promise!” Everyone cracked it and started laughing; even Doojoon the mature one couldn’t hold it in.

Kikwang looked at the laughing hyenas and shook his head. *How can these freaks be the kingkas?*

Meanwhile at the same time you were stomping out to the school fields, Nickhun was running behind you holding his tray. You stopped halfway and sat down, Nickhun sat down next to you.

“Is it true?” Nickhun asked.

“What’s true?” You blinked at him.

“The library thing…”

“No. Nothing happened!”

Nickhun chuckled and nodded, “So who are they anyways?”

“Them? They are the ‘kingkas’ of this school.” You said while making apostrophes in the air.

“Ohh, what about the guy who told me to get lost?”

“He is one of them I guess… He’s Kikwang.”

“He seems to be interested in you.”

“Oh puh lease, anything more disgusting then that?” Nickhun chuckled and you munched down your sandwich, he looked at you with a smile and his heart started beating.