Chapter 21

Memories of A Diary

A while later your eyes slowly opened, you sat up and stretched, you looked around at the unfamiliar room and smacked your head, “Aish babo Min Ji, how can you sleep like that?!”

You looked over at the project and your eyes went wide, “OMO he already did more than half…” You looked around for Kikwang but he was nowhere to be seen. You stood up and decided to have a look around his room; strangely everything was neat and tidy, completely different from the lounge room. Your hands trailed along the row of books, “It’s so neat and tidy… Who would think that he is such a neat freak?” You chuckled.  Your hands stopped when you felt a big rough book; you tilted your head and pulled it out. Curiosity filled up your body as you flipped to the first page. There was a picture of a little boy, sitting on the grass all alone. You touched the picture, “Why is his face so… down?”

At that exact moment Kikwang walked towards the door holding 2 cups of noodles, when he opened the door his smile faded when he saw you standing there holding the book. He dropped the noodles and quickly snatched the book of you. You blinked at his sudden action,”H-Hey...” You smiled.

He looked at you; his eyes were even scarier than usual. “Why were you going through someone else’ stuff?”

You blinked at him, “I got bored… and you weren’t around so…”

“That doesn’t give you permission to look through other people’s stuff, how can you be so nosy?”

You looked to the ground, “I…”

“How can you be so inconsiderate? Where are your manners? Who do you think you are to just grab other people’s things?”

“I’m…”

“You’re what? Sorry? If sorry could solve everything then what’s the point of law and polices?”

Tears started to blur your vision; you bit your lip to prevent yourself from letting them fall down.

“This is a warning, DO.NOT.EVER.TOUCH.MY.STUFF.” Kikwang said as he threw the book onto the bed.

A teardrop dripped down your face; you have never felt scared of Kikwang before. “I’m sorry for being a burden, I’m sorry…” More tears streamed down your face as you ran out the door, Beast turned around and bit their lips when they saw your smeared face grabbing onto your school bag and jacket.

“Min Ji-ah… are you okay?” Yoseob said.

“I’m fine.” You muttered before leaving the apartment. You pressed the elevator button and sniffled, “Stupid Kikwang… it was just a picture.”

Meanwhile in the apartment Yoseob and Dongwoon ran into Kikwang’s room.

“Hyung, what happened?” Dongwoon asked as he looked around the room.

Kikwang stood there, “Nothing…”

Yoseob shook his head, “Tsk tsk tsk, you probably yelled at her because she wouldn’t get in bed.”

Kikwang shot them a look, “Get lost.”

“Man… We don’t know what you did or say, but she is crying a lot… We’ll go home now.” Doojoon said as he walked in.

Yoseob nodded and pulled Dongwoon out. Kikwang stood there, looking at the book, he remembered your scared face and frowned.

“Did I go too far?”