Chapter 12

Memories of A Diary

The next morning you went to school smiling like nothing has happened, Nickhun was waiting for you at the gates and you waved happily while skipping up to him.

“Good morning Nickhun Oppa!” You beamed.

He smiled and ruffled your hair, “Good morning Min Ji, did you tell your mum about last night?”

You bit your lip, “Anni, I don’t want to make her and appa worry.”

Nickhun nodded and walked you to your class, when you got there you went inside and waved bye, “See you later oppa!”

Hearing this Kikwang looked up from his desk, he saw you waving happily at Nickhun and grew annoyed, *How come they are so close now?*.

After Nickhun left, you started opening up your books to revise the notes you wrote down yesterday. After a while Mr Shin came in holding a container full of small bits of papers. Everyone looked at it curiously as he placed it onto the table, “Good morning everyone, today we will be the beginning of your new assignment-“

Everyone started groaning and covering their faces.

“Since it is the hardest of the 4 assignments, the school has allowed you to do it in pairs.”

“Yes!” You heard some people shout. You turned to Soo Mi and she gave you a massive grin, you knew what she meant and nodded.

“BUT, you will not be choosing your partner this time. Instead you will put your hand in this container and then read out your partner’s name. Now Soo Mi, you can go first.”

Soo Mi stood up pouting; she made her way to the front. She put her hands in the container looking at you. You crossed your fingers hoping that your name will be called out.

“Read out the name Soo Mi” Said Mr Shin.

Soo Mi blinked at the paper a few times and then stuttered out the name, “J-Jang Hyunseung.”

You turned back to see Hyunseung smirking. He WAS the player after all.

Soon other people started pairing up too; you heard many squeals and groans. After a while Mr Shin called you up, you looked around to see only a few people  left, and to make matters worse, Lee Kikwang was one of them. You took a deep breath and pulled out a piece of paper, praying that you won’t have to end up with Kikwang.

On the other side, Kikwang was sitting anxiously waiting for you to call out the name, a part of him was wishing it to be his name and the other part was hoping that it wasn’t.

“Yang Yoseob.” You finally said.

“Damn it.” Kikwang muttered as he turned to Yoseob, who was busy grinning at you. Soon everyone else got paired up.

“Okay, you guys will have to time talk about your project with your partners after recess, but for now please take out your notes from yesterday.” Said Mr Shin as he sat down.

You grinned as he started his daily lecture; you were glad that you weren’t with Kikwang.

When recess came you walked out to the canteen with Soo Mi. Kikwang was packing up his stuff when suddenly Yoseob popped up next to him, “I got your girlfriend, you jelly?”

Kikwang smirked, “No hyung, do you know who I have?”

“Who?”

“Kwon.Yuri.” Kikwang said as Yoseob’s mouth dropped open.

“What? The hottest chick in school?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

Kikwang laughed and walked out, Yoseob quickly blocked his way, “Yah dongsaeng-ah, wanna swap?”

“No.”

“Pretty please?”

“No.”

“I’ll tell Min Ji about the wallpaper.”

“Hyung-“                                                                                

Yoseob covered his ears, “I can’t hear that you are saying! LALALALALALALA”

“Fine I’ll swap.”

Yoseob quickly put his hands down, “Really? I love you!”

Kikwang shook his head and walked out; pretty pleased to know that you were now his partner.