Chapter 54

Memories of A Diary

A/N: Woop woop guys my plan for this story is completely finished :) you guys wouldn't mind reading a tad long story... right? :DDD 
        When the time is right i'll tell you how many chapters are left and we'll do the count down together~ weeeeeeeeeeee~

Weeks passed very quickly, and you and Kikwang got to closer and closer. Yes, yes, you guys still bicker, but what do you expect? You and he were like Tom and Jerry, though you always wanted to rip out each other’s faces, you still couldn’t live without the other. Soon Christmas came and snow started falling, you were at home cuddled up in bed the night before that, it was finally cold all you wanted to do was eat, sleep and eat.

Your eyes were closed and you were half sleeping when suddenly your phone rang, grumbling gibberish you sat up and picked it up, “Hello?”

“Sleeping?” You could hear Kikwang’s husky voice on the other line.

Your heart melted at his voice, sure you loved his voice in real life but through the phone, it seemed like you were talking to a completely new person, “I was, until someone called me.”

Kikwang chuckled, he had a feeling you were in dreamland but wanted to hear you complaining, call it cheesy but your complaints were like music to his ears. He pictured your sleepy face yawning and smiled, “Miss me?”

“I saw you yesterday,” you informed.

Kikwang chuckled, “But not today.”

“Whatever,” you muttered with a smile. “Why’d you call?”

“What? I can’t call you?” He teased.

You rolled your eyes, “Just tell me why.”

“You free tomorrow?” He grinned.

Your eyes started tinkling, “Yes… No… Maybe so….”

Kikwang pouted, “Just tell meee!” he whined.

You chuckled, *Here we go again,* “I am.”

Kikwang smile grew bigger (if possible), “Alrights, 5pm tomorrow night, N Seoul Tower. Have a good night.”

“5?! But I have-” You were cut off as you heard the beeping on the other line, “Yeah you know… Just go ahead and hang up on me.” You made a face and laid back down. Your tummy started getting butterflies and you started thinking about your day with him tomorrow. Suddenly, you weren’t so sleepy anymore.

------

The next, after a quick Christmas dinner with your parents, you immediately rushed to the place allocated. After getting off the bus near the Seoul tower, you checked the time and blew a raspberry, “5:15… uh oh…”

Suddenly you saw a familiar figure standing in the snow and your eyes tinkled, “OPPA!” You screamed and ran towards him.

*Huh?* Kikwang turned around to be attacked into a bear hug by you, “Yah Choi Min Ji! You’re late!”

You grinned and pecked his cheek, “I’m so sorry!”

He raised an eyebrow, “Since when did you use kisses to ask for forgiveness?”

“Since now,” you laughed and clapped stupidly.

Kikwang stared at you, “You remind me of… a seal.”

You stopped laughing immediately, “OH WOW.”

Grumbling you walked away, Kikwang chuckled and ran after you, “Min Ji!” He grabbed your wrist and pulled you around, you shrieked as he slammed his lips onto yours.

“You and your stupid surprise kisses,” you muttered with a red face as he pulled away.

Kikwang smiled and pulled you into a tight embrace, “Merry Christmas, my dear Min Ji,” he said gently into your ear.

You smiled and wrapped your arms around his waist tightly, “I think you have a personality disorder or something. But Merry Christmas to you to, my of a boyfriend.”

Kikwang scowled, “Psh, you love this .”

“Unfortunately, I do,” you sighed dramatically.

Kikwang flicked your forehead and rolled his eyes, “Babo. Let’s go.” He pulled your hand.

“Go where?” You asked.

He clucked his tongue twice and pointed to the top of the tower, “Up there.”

You looked up and gulped, “But but…”

“No buts!” He smirked and pulled you away.

--

“Do I have to step up?” You muttered as you hid behind Kikwang, who was about to walk out to the balcony area of the Namsan Tower.

He looked at your scared face and softened, “Come on, we’re not even at the top!”

“Still…” You pouted.

“Come on!” Kikwang grinned and pulled you out. You covered your face in your hands when you felt the cold fence against your belly. Kikwang looked down at you, laughing he pulled your hands away, “Open your eyes.”

You took a deep breath and opened one eye, you gasped and immediately opened the other one, “Omo…” The scene in front of you was absolutely gorgeous, though it wasn’t dark yet and the lights were off, you could still see so many wonderful buildings, it was breathtaking. “Woah…”

Kikwang smiled, “Beautiful isn’t it?” You nodded, still speechless. Kikwang wrapped an arm around your shoulder and you placed your head on his shoulder, it fitted perfectly.

“Thank you,” you whispered.

Kikwang let out a soft chuckle, “That’s not all.”

You stared at him, befuddled, “What?”

“Come,” he smiled and pulled you towards the counter.

The lady sitting there smiled the moment she saw Kikwang, “Here you go.”

Kikwang took the small box she gave and bowed, “Kamsahamida.”

You stared at the two of them in confusion, Kikwang sent you a reassuring smile before pulling you back out again, “What was that?” You asked.

Kikwang handed you the box, “Merry Christmas.”

You carefully took the box from him, slowly you opened the lid, inside were two big identical locks in the shape of a heart, you bit your lip and picked the pink one up, on one side there was yours and Kikwang’s initials carved fancily next to each other.

K.W & M.J   (If you're on your using the mobile version then it'll be curly but if you're not... please just use your imagination (; )

Kikwang smiled and picked up the other one, “One says that if a couple comes here and locks their locks together on the fence while throwing away the key, their love will be everlasting.”

You gave him a teary smile, “O-Oppa…”

He grinned, “I made these myself, we can write a message at the back.”

You nodded and he pulled out 2 sharpies from his pocket, smiling you took one and walked away, “No reading.”

He chuckled and walked to the other side, “Alrights.” He carefully wrote a message in his neatest handwriting and walked back to the middle, where you were already done.

Both of you were curious to what the other wrote, but neither wanted to ask, “You ready?” He asked.

You nodded, “Mhm!”

The both of you squatted down, you locked your lock on the fence and he locked it over yours, “Your stuck to me forever~” He sang.

“The key hasn’t been thrown yet,” you blinked innocently.

Kikwang immediately grabbed the keys and threw it away, “You sure about that?”

Your jaw dropped, “I wanted to throw it!”

“Oops,” he shrugged. You pouted and he pinched your cheeks, “Let’s go down to the restaurant on level 1 and eat, when it gets darker we’ll come back up and get a better view.”

You ‘hmph-ed’ and nodded, “Fine.”

 After eating a delightful meal (paid by Kikwang), the two of you sat on a nearby bench, opposite to the tower, Kikwang was staring peacefully at the purple sky as your head was on his shoulder. Children were running pass laughing and giggling while their parents smiled and took pictures. Couples were having their own time, chatting and kissing. You smiled when you saw an old couple walk pass hand in hand. You turned back to Kikwang, who was also smiling at the same thing you were, “Oppa.”

“Hmm?”

“I’ve got something for you.”

You sat up straight as Kikwang looked at you curiously, “You did?”

“Of course!” You beamed, “It’s Christmas! Silly.”

“What is it?”

You grinned and pulled out a small velvet box from your bag, “Merry Christmas Jerkface.”

Kikwang took the box and gave you a distrustful look, “Don’t tell me you’re going to propose to me.”

You stared at him and then snorted, “Puh lease, I have better things to do.”

He chuckled and opened the box, his smile faded when he saw the too familiar necklace, “Min Ji…”

You smiled, “I got it back for you… Well technically your mum did, but yeah.”

Kikwang stared at you, stunned, “How?”

“I talked to her, Kikwang she cares for you, a lot. It took me a while to convince her to sneak behind you father and take back your necklace but she did it in the end. I started talking to her on your birthday, that’s why I couldn’t make it to your party,” you admitted with an awkward smile.

Kikwang was speechless, this whole time you had been helping him quietly, even he himself couldn’t bring up the courage to go back to that house. “Thank you so much…” He whispered.

You smiled, “Now you can fulfil your grandma’s wish! Keep that safe, oppa.”

Kikwang stared at you with red eyes, holding the necklace in his hands while looking at you made him feel like he had everything, “You know what?”

“What?” You asked.

“I think I found the person,” Kikwang smiled.

“What do you mean?” You frowned.

“Close your eyes,” he commanded.

You stared at him cluelessly for a moment before closing your eyes; Kikwang made sure you weren’t peeking and smoothly slipped the necklace around your neck. You flinched at the suddenly coldness but had no clue, “Oppa… What the hell are you-” You looked down at the necklace around your neck and gasped, “Omo…”

“It suits you…” Kikwang complimented.

You gently touched the necklace, “But it means so special to you, and you just got it back.”

Kikwang gave you a soft and warm smile, “Its purpose was for the girl I love, no one else besides you have the rights to sit on that chair. Thank you for being a part of my life, Choi Min Ji. Even though you may be a real klutz that would trip on your own feet, your smile would still mean the world to me. I love you, wo ai ni, anh yeu em, je t’ame’, saranghae.”

Tears slipped down your cheeks as he stared at you with those heart warming eyes, the ones that used to be so scary has now turned into ones that you could approach and just hug. Kikwang swiftly wiped away your tears with his thumb. Slowly, he leaned in. Your lips touched and your insides melted, Kikwang tilted his head to get a better angle as you kissed him back almost automatically.

Neither of you wanted time to keep going.