Chapter 2

I'll Fight For You

Junjin's POV :

I laid myself on my bed, holding my cellphone on my hand, staring at Hyoyeon's number. I'm now in a dilemma state, I want to call her but what will I say, but if just text her, I feel it's impolite. I see the clock on my desk, it's already 10 o'clock. "Is it okay to call her this late? What if she's already a sleep? then it means I've interupted her." I start to questioning myself. After a hard thought, I decided just to text her.

--------------

To : Hyoyeon-ah

Message :

Annyeong Hyoyeon-ah. It's me Junjin oppa. I'm sorry to interrupt you this late. Just want to check on you? Have you arrive safely at your dorm?

I had a great time today. That show your into is really fun. I guessed you're happy joining it.

Well, I guess you are asleep now. But anyway, thanks for today. See you and the rest of the girls soon.

Annyeong.. :))

-------------

After reading it several times, I pressed the send button on my cellphone. 1 minute.. 2 minutes.. 5 minutes has passed, I waited for her reply but my cellphone never rang. "I guess she's really already asleep.." I thought kinda feel disappointed. I decided to prepare myself to go to bed as well. I changed my clothes to pajamas.

As I turned off the lamps, my cellphone rang. I quickly turn the lamps on again and rushed to my desk. I opened my cellphone and I saw a message, 1 message. I was thrilled to death knowing the sender of the message.

-------------

From : Hyoyeon-ah

Message :

Annyeong Junjin oppa. I'm sorry if it took me a while to reply your message. I was chargering my cellphone inside my room and when you texted me, I was having a late dinner with the girls.

Ne oppa, me and Sunny have arrived safely at our dorm. And no, I'm not asleep yet, me and the rest of the girls are still waiting for Yuri. She's on her way home but she hasn't eat, so we decided to wait for me and accompany her for dinner.

I had fun too today!! Thank you for coming, oppa! By the way, Junjin oppa yourself, have you and all the oppas arrived at your dorm?

-------------

"Ah.. She's damn cute!! And those girls really are sisters!!" I said to myself after reading her reply. "Ah since she's not asleep yet, I guess it's okay for me to call her.." I thought. And I called her.

After 3 rings, someone pick up the line and I heard a soft and cute voice answering it, "Yeboseyo.." Hyoyeon answered.

"Annyeong Hyoyeon-ah. It's me Junjin oppa." I said to her. I felt nervous and kinda shocked myself how I reacted.

"Ne, oppa. I know it's you. I've already saved your number earlier. Where are you, oppa? Have you arrived at your dorm?" she asked me. I feel very happy knowing she was concern on me. Yeah, she's concern with the rest member as well, but I just convinced myself, only me she's concern of. Hahaha..

"Ne, Hyoyeon-ah. Actually we've arrived about an hour ago, all the rest of your oppas has gone to bed too." I answered her.

"So why aren't asleep yet, oppa? I heard from Minwoo oppa and Dongwan oppa, you all have a interview early in the morning." she asked again.

"Ne.. But I'm not sleepy yet. I slept in the car on our way home. Hahaha.." I replied.

"I see.. But still you have to force yourself to sleep, oppa. If not you'll get sick. Don't be sick, oppa. You still have many to do, right?" she said again giggling. "awwwww, she so nice.." I thought to myself.

"Ne, Hyoyeon-ah. I'll go straight to bed after this." I said to her. "You yourself and of course the rest of the girls, why aren't you guys asleep?" I asked her.

"Ne, oppa. Like I already said to you in the message, we're still waiting for Yuri and beside tomorrow we have a day off.. Hehehe.." she said, giggling again.

"Yaa.. You guys really seems like sisters than members of a girl group." I replied.

"Of course oppa, we've been together like forever. You know it too, oppa. No wonder our sisterhood bond are strong." she said.

"Wow.. I'm proud of you! You've grown to be a mature lady, Hyoyeon." I praised her.

"Thank you, oppa.." she answered. I swear I could guess she's blushing right now.. Hahahaha...

"Ah Junjin oppa, I'm sorry but I have to go. Yuri already arrived and I have to prepare her dinner or else Taeyeon unnie will be furious. And also you have to go to sleep, oppa. You have to wake up early!" she said to me suddenly.

I felt disappointed but happy at the same time since she really concern about me, "Okay Hyoyeon. Say hello to the girls for me okay. You too, even tomorrow will be your day off, you should take care of yourself." I said to her kindly.

"Ne oppa. See you again, oppa. Oh, Junjin oppa.. fighting!!" she said to me with a cheerfull voice. I swear I felt melting hearing her voice especially the fighting part.

"Ne, Hyoyeon-ah. See you again.. Annyeong." I said.

"Annyeong, oppa." she replied me and hang up the line.

I felt very happy, I could spent time talking to her even it's for while. As what Hyoyeon requested, I turn off my lamps again and go to sleep. "Tonight I'm gonna have a beautiful dream.." I said to myself.

At SNSD's dorm..

Hyoyeon's POV:

"Annyeong oppa." I replied and hang up. I immediately rushed to the kitchen to prepare Yuri's dinner. The girls are all gathered at the dining table.

"What's for dinner Hyoyeon-ah?" Yuri asked while she went out her room and sat beside Taeyeon unnie.

"I just made a bibimbap, actually we got the ingredients from the set of IY2, we made it earlier." I answered her.

"And do you know who the guest stars were?" boast Sunny. She's been boasting about it since we arrived. I swear that all the girls especially Taeyeon unnie was very jealous with us.

"Who was it?" Yuri asked curious.

"You'll be sorry asking her, Yuri-ah. She's been talking about since they both arrived and just stopped a while ago." Taeyeon said kinda pissed.

"It was Shinhwa oppas. All 6 of them!!" Sunny answered.

"Whaaaaattt?!? You must be joking, right? Hyoyeon-ah, is it true?" Yuri shouted and turned to me asking.

"It's true, Yuri-ah. Now eat first and you better tell us your activities today?" I said to her.

"Yaah.. I'm jealous with you both.." she pouted. But then she told us about her day.

After Yuri ate, we still gathered at the dining table, suddenly Taeyeon unnie asked me, "Hyoyeon-ah, who called you earlier?"

"Oh that was Junjin oppa.." I answered.

"WHOOOOOO?!?" the girls shouted in unity. I was shocked. And just by a second they bombarded me with questions and statements.

"Junjin oppa called you?!?" Sunny asked me.

"How do he get your number, unnie?!?" Seohyun asked.

"I totally envy you, unnie!!" said Yoona.

"Okay, I'm totally pissed off!" said Sooyoung.

"What does he want?" Tiffany and Jessica asked me.

"Woooooaaahhh... Hold on a sec, girls!! One by one, okay. I don't know where did he get my number, but I assume he got it from Minwoo oppa. He just called to check on me and Sunny. And he said hello to you, guys. AND... You don't have to be jealous with me!! He's our sunbae for crying out load!!" I said to them.

"okay girls, enough for now. We have to sleep now. I just got a message from manager oppa, he said tomorrow will be our free schedule day, but we have to be at the company for dance rehearsal." said Taeyeon.

"What? noooooo!!!" again the girls and me shouted in unity.

But even we complain there's nothing we can do. So we went to our rooms and have some sleep.