Chapter 12

I'll Fight For You

Junjin's POV :

I drove myself home. We got 3 days off from Eric hyung, because we haven't got holidays since our comeback. Everyone was at their families. So I was home alone. I used to be alone, but now I really miss someone. I need someone who can take care of me and I could take care of too. I once read that Hyoyeon can cook, she and Taeyeon are the cooks at SNSD's dorm, she also like to work out the household. She really is a mother material. Any guy would be damn lucky to have her as a wife. I'll be damn lucky to be with her.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon-ah, but I love your dongsaeng and there's a chance that she loves me too.. I'm sorry for not able to fulfil your wish.." I thought and then I took my cellphone and texted her a message..

-------------

To : Hyoyeon-ah

Message :

Hyoyeon-ah, about last night.. I'm sorry. I'm sorry about the kiss. But I really love you, Hyoyeon-ah.. I don't expect you to believe me now, but please give me the chance to show it to you.

Is it okay if I call you? I'm so sorry but I really need someone to talk with someone tonight.. But I guess you should ask your unnie, Taeyeon first. I don't want you to be scold by her.

---------------

I read my message one more time then I sent it.

If I think again, I played many girls before, at first they didn't bother to be treated like that as long I buy them expensive things. But the worst effect is it become a habit. I'm used to treat every girl I'm close with like that, what I didn't realize is not all of them like it. Maybe I was afraid to love someone and lose them eventually like I lost my real mother. I've gained a new mom but it didn't felt the same. The feeling being abandon was my wound.

But now my view of love has changed since I met Hyoyeon again. For the first time in my life I want to love someone with all my heart. I want to have someone to love and loved by someone for the rest of my life. "Hyoyeon-ah, please give me a chance.." I said to myself. Damn! That girl really gave me the love sickness.

As my mind was wandering, my phone rang. I read it and I smiled widely afterward and immediately dialed a number of girl that made me gone crazy.

-----------

From : Hyoyeon-ah

Message :

Oppa, about the kiss.. It's okay, honestly I don't mind at all. And yes you're allowed to call me.

Ps. Taeyeon unnie said, how can she stop a stubborn and mad oppa...

-----------