Chapter 26

I'll Fight For You
Junjin's POV :

After the meeting, I didn't went straight back home. I just drove around with my car. "I finally got my happy ending, but why must I have to end it so fast and like this.." I mumbled. "How am I suppose to leave the woman I love the most?!" I mumbled again. Various thoughts came into my mind.

I drove for about 2 hours, my phone continuosly rang, it was the guys and Hyoyeon calling, but I didn't answer it. "The guys and Hyo might worry like hell.." I thought. I drove without any direction until I realized I was in front of Hyoyeon's dorm building. "Hyoyeon-ah.. How can I live without you? When I always ended to look after you.." I thought. My tears came falling down.

I reached my phone and dialed her number, "Yeboseyo.." a girls voice answered my call. The voice of the woman I love the most.

"Hyoyeon-ah..." I called her.

"Junjin oppa?!? Where are you?!?" she asked me half shouted. I paused as I tried to hold my tears.

"I-i'm in front of your dorm building.." I stuttered.

"What?!? W-wait..." she paused. I heard a noisy activities at the background. "W-wait oppa.. I-i'm going down.." she said in a hurry.

"N-no need Hyoyeon-ah.." I said but she hung up. I immediately wiped my tears and try to hid my worries and devastation.

5 minutes later, I notice a beautiful woman with a long blonde hair wearing a casual cute outfit ran from the building towards my car. It was Hyoyeon, my beautiful and lovely Hyo. I watched at her as she ran, she still looks very beautiful even she's in a hurry and looked worried. She knocked on my window car, I opened my door and she hugged me.

"W-where w-were y-you, O-oppa?!? I-i was w-worried.." she said while catching her breathe and start sobbing.

I hugged her back, "I-i'm sorry, Hyoyeon-ah.. Something happen.." I answered her.

She looked at me, "W-what?!? Are you okay, oppa?" she asked me worried.

I wiped her tears, I pull her face gently and I kissed her. "I-i'm okay now, Hyoyeon-ah.." I whispered.

Then I asked her to get in my car so she won't catch a cold.

"Hyoyeon-ah, what did you say to Taeyeon? Does she knows that you went out?" I asked her, concerned.

"N-no.. I-i just went out immediately when I knew that you're here.." she said.

"Aish, Hyoyeon-ah.. Taeyeon would kill me if she knew that I'm with you and you become so rebellious.." I .

"I-I'm sorry, oppa.. I just wanted to meet you with thinking twice about the concequence.." she sobbed.

"H-Hyoyeon-ah.. B-baby.. Don't cry... Forgive oppa, okay? Oppa will call your unnie.. Don't worry sweetheart.. P-please don't cry.." I calmed her. Seeing her cry is so heartbreaking. Then I called Taeyeon, she was furious at first, since the girls starting to notice that Hyoyeon is now where to be found. She scolded me for about 5 minutes nonstop, but after I convinced her, she allowed Hyoyeon to go.

I drove my car to the park. I parked my car. We just stayed in. "O-oppa.. A-about my dresses.. I-i'm sorry, oppa.." she stuttered.

I looked at her, "Baby, you don't have to apologize. I'm the one who has to apologize to you..." I said to her. "I should've remember that you're a celebrity too and you had to wear it as your stylist suggested." I added.

"B-but oppa.. You're my boyfriend.. I should've consider your heart too for now on.." she said.

"I-it's okay Sweetheart.. Besides no one else know about us.. Don't you worry My love.. I'm just a little jealous.." I said to her, as I peck her thin lips.

I suddenly remembered about the meeting. I wanted to tell Hyoyeon about it, but I can't. "What if she make a decision to leave SNSD, the group that made her name well known?! She trained hard to be as big as now.." I thought. "But what if she leave me instead?!" I thought again. Thoughts running through my mind again.

"O-oppa..? " she called me bringing me back to reality. "Eh? Ne?" I answered, surprised.

"What's the matter?" she asked me.

"Nothing.. Its just something.. But don't worry.. I'm okay.." I calmed her. "Hyoyeon-ah.." I called her and looked at her.

She looked at me. I traced her face with my eyes, those warm eyes of hers, her cute and perfect nose and her thin and soft lips that will make a v-shape smile I adore the most. "Hyoyeon-ah.. W-what ever happens.. Please always remember that I love you so much.." I said to her.

"Ne.." she nodded. "I love you so much too, oppa." she said.

"Always be humble and humorous.. Don't let anybody steal that smile of yours.. Even me.." I said to her.

"O-oppa.. What's the matter?! You're frightening me.." she worried.

"Nothings wrong, Hyoyeon-ah.. I just don't want you to be sad.. I love you too much.." I answered.

I placed my hand to her face and caress it. "I love you so much, Kim Hyoyeon.. I really do.." I said to her. Trying my best to hold my tears. I moved my face closer to her and kissed her again.

After an hour of talking and joking, we head back to her dorm. I escorted her until the front door and kissed her forehead. And I head back home.

At home, I was welcomed by the yelling and scolding by my members especially from Eric hyung, Hyesung hyung and Minwoo hyung.

"Where the hell were you?!" Minwoo hyung yelled. "We were damn worried about you!!!" Eric hyung scolded. "We almost called the polices and hospitals to check on you!!!" said Hyesung hyung.

"I'm sorry.. I-i was.." I stuttered and start to sob but I tried my best to hold my tears.

"Did something happen?!?" Hyesung hyung asked me concern.

"It's okay, Hyung. I just need some time alone. I'm sorry for making you guys worry. " I bowed to them. "I'm sorry but I'm a bit tired, if you guys excuse me, I want to get some rest." I asked them. They all stared at me concerned but they nod to agreement.

I went to my room. I laid myself on my bed staring at the ceiling. My eyes starts to become teary. I almost fell asleep when someone knocked on my door. Minwoo hyung peeked from the door.

"May I come in?" he asked. "Can I say no?" I with slightly wiped my tears.

"No!" he smirked. I smiled. Then he barged in. I then sat on my bed.

He sat on the edge of my bed, "Honestly.. What really happen Jinnie-ah?" he asked me. "Did something happen?"

"Well.." my eyes become teary again. "Hyung.. I-I think I have to leave Hyoyeon.." I answered.

"WHAT?!?" he shouted. "Sssssshhh... Please don't make the scene.." I scolded him.

"Sorry... But why?!?" he asked me again. "Jinnie-ah, don't tell me that you don't love her and you were just playing with her all this time?!?" he asked suspicious.

"N-No Hyung!!! I-I Love Her!! So Much!!!" I answered him half shouted. "It's just..." I paused. I tried my hardest to hold my tears. "You remembered that I had a meeting with Mr Lee Soo Man earlier, right?" I asked him. He nodded.

"H-he knew that I'm dating Hyoyeon.." I said. "WHAT?!?" he shouted again. "Geeezzz Hyung!!! I said don't make a scene, Eric hyung would scold us both.." I complained.

"Omo!! S-sorry Jinnie-ah.. I'm just surprised.. How the hell did he knew?!?" he asked me.

"I-i don't know, hyung.. B-but he asked me something.." I answered.

"What is it?!" he asked me again.

"H-he asked me to break up with Hyoyeon..." I answered.

"What?!? Why?!?" he asked with disbelief.

"H-he said that..." I paused. "H-he said that Hyoyeon-ah is on top right now a-and.. b-because of the scandal that media wrote involving me.. She doesn't deserve to be with.. to be with me.." I stuttered.

"But you're not involved, right?!?" he asked me, concerned.

"N-No hyung!!!" I half shouted.

He pat my shoulder, "Then prove him wrong.. " he said. "Prove him that you're suitable for her!!!" he said again.

"B-but hyung.. If this scandal goes deeper and.. and somehow the media put me again saying that I'm involved and the media knows that I'm dating Hyoyeon.. I-its for sure, her name would be affected." I said to him.

"You got the point!!" he agreed. "B-but you love her, right?!?" he asked me.

"Yes hyung. So much!!" I answered. "B-but I can't ruin her life especially after her hardship.." I added.

"You're right!! So what are you going to do?" he asked me.

"I-i don't know, hyung.. I-i don't know.." I answered. Tears came falling from my eyes, while I put my head down. He gripped my shoulder tightly. "Jinnie-ah.. I know this is hard, but you have to always remember that we your hyungs and maknae will always support you and be there for you.." he said.

"Jinnie-ah.. if you really are meant to be with her, no matter what.. you will end up with her.. " he calmed me. I kept silent and still putting my head down. He pat my shoulder again. "Jinnie-ah.. Just think about it carefully.. " he said again. And he went out.

I laid myself again, still covering my eyes with my arm. I cried silently all night long. "Hyoyeon-ah..." I mumbled through my tears.