Chapter 10

I'll Fight For You

Junjin's POV:

After we drove Hyoyeon and Taeyeon back to their dorm, me and Minwoo hyung went straight home. At the car, Minwoo hyung scolded me nonstop, "How could you kiss her, Choong Jae? You told me that you don't have any feelings to her! Damn it Choong Jae! Me and Hyesung have told you to think carefully this time!!".

"But I truly love her, hyung! I can't hide it anymore. The more I hide it the more I fell in love with her. I kissed her earlier because I truly love her, hyung." I explained to him.

"Non senses!! I know you. You may say you're in love with someone but after 3 months, no 6 months top you'll leave her just like your previous girlfriends." he scolded me again. "But this time it's different, it's Hyoyeon that we're talking about. I won't let you to be with her just to break her heart." he said.

"But hyung.." I cut in. "No but! Just shut up, Choong Jae! And one thing, don't talk about what happen to anyone or else..." he threaten me. I couldn't say anymore words. Minwoo hyung was so furious at me.

We arrived at our house, and saw Dongwan hyung, Hyesung hyung and Eric hyung was at the living room waiting for us. "Where have you guys been?" asked Hyesung hyung. "We just went out for some drinks." Minwoo hyung answered. "Did something happen?" asked Eric hyung. "No hyung, We're just a bit dizzy because of the alcohol." Minwoo hyung answered again. I just stay silent and let Minwoo hyung do the talking.

"Thank God, you guys came home safe. Junjin get to your room, there's something I need to talk with your hyungs." Eric hyung said.

"Ne hyung." I obeyed him and walked in my room. I laid myself on the bed. My phone then rang, I got a message. It's from unknown number. I opened it and it's from Taeyeon.

-----------------

To : Junjin oppa

Message :

Annyeong haseyo Junjin oppa.

Can we meet tomorrow at the Hill's Cafe? There's something I need to talk with you.

-Kim Taeyeon-

----------------

I read her message, I soon realized that she wanted to see me because she was concerned about Hyoyeon. What happen tonight and seeing her reaction and Minwoo hyung's reminds me of something that Dongwan hyung has told us. He told us that he once went out with Taeyeon to catch up, but from her, he heard that Hyoyeon was once heartbroken with an idol guy from Beast. She was very devastated back then, she almost lost her confidence with men. "I guess thats why everyone objected for me to be with Hyoyeon. They were afraid that I might hurt her again." I thought.

After a while thinking, I text a message,

--------------

To : Kim Taeyeon

Message :

Okay then. I'll be there at 11.

-----------------

Then I sent it to Taeyeon.

It's almost 5 am in the morning, but I still can't sleep. I still remembered the moment when I hugged her and kissed her. I still can't forget the soft and warm lips of hers. If she was like the girls I dated before, I could kiss her very passionately, but she was different. I just kissed her lightly, even we broke our kiss, I felt very sorry with her. I know I used to be a player, but I acted differently when I'm with her. But Minwoo hyung is right, and no one would ever believe me with looking at my history. "I love Kim Hyoyeon! I really do! For the first time in my life, I found the meaning of true love. I have to fight for her love and prove everyones wrong. I'll love her with all my heart and won't play with her feelings." I said to myself.

After settling my feelings, I feel asleep.

Hyoyeon's POV:

I wake up but it's still dark outside. I the desk lamp beside my bed and looked at the clock hanging on the wall, it's still 5 am. I turn myself at Seohyun, our maknae is still beautifully asleep. I walked out my room and went to the kitchen.

From the kitchen, I heard the sound of a opened door from one of the girls room. Still in kitchen, then I noticed that it was Taeyeon unnie. She sat on one of the dining chair. "Hyoyeon-ah, can I talk to you?" she called me.

"Ne unnie.." I obeyed her and sat in front of her.

"Hyoyeon-ah, do you love Junjin oppa?" she asked me. I knew she would asked me about that. I couldn't say a word and suddenly I felt my eyes becomes teary.

"Hyoyeon-ah, don't cry.." she calmed me. "I just want to make sure you won't be hurt again like what that stupid Doojoon did to you.." she said while caressing my hair.

"I don't know unnie.. " I answered. "Yes I like him, and maybe I love him too.. But I'm still afraid unnie.." I said to her. "I want to believe him, but I'm afraid.." I said then burst in tears.

"Then you have to be sure first, Hyoyeon-ah. Trust me okay? I'll help you with this. But you must obey me every single thing." She said again.

I nodded and went closer to her. I hugged her and sobbed in her arms. "I'm grateful having you, unnie." I whispered.