Chapter 11

I'll Fight For You

At the Hill's Cafe..

Junjin's POV:

I entered the cafe, looking around to find Taeyeon, then I spotted her sitting on the corner wearing a red cap and blue jacket. I walked to her. She immediately stood up and bowed to me. "Annyeong haseyo Junjin oppa." she greeted me. "Annyeong Taeyeon-ah" I greeted back.

"Please sit down.." she asked me.

"Ne.. Thanks.." I replied and sat on a chair facing her.

"So.. Oppa.. I asked you to come here is because I want to ask you to leave Hyoyeon-ah." she said bluntly.

"What? Why? Tell me the reason why?" I asked her.

"I-it's because.. How do I say this.. Hmmm.. " she paused a bit. "We all know about your reputation. Hyoyeon-ah maybe the most favorite girl of many boys when she was little but she never really fall in love. The first time she fell in love, she got a bad luck. The guy she fell in love with was too stupid, he rejected her not in a proper way and treated her badly. She was crushed back then but she now a much stronger. You maybe see Hyoyeon-ah just as one of you girls, but she's not. I won't allowed it." she explained.

"I know the story about Hyoyeon with that boy, but me now is a totally different person, I know you may not believe everything I say. I just need you to give me a chance. You're her leader also like her big sister, so I wish to have your permission." I said to her.

"No oppa.. I'm sorry.. Hyoyeon-ah is a strong person but if it came to love, she become so vulnerable. I won't take that risk anymore. Please leave her oppa before she completely fall in love with you." she insisted. "That's all I need to say, I'll get going. Annyeong oppa" she said and then leave. Left me alone still confused what to do.

"B-but wait.. What did she said? Before she..." I tried my hard to remember. "Before she completely fall in love with me?!? She loves me too?!?" I said disbelief.

Taeyeon's POV :

I walked out from the cafe, leaving Junjin oppa behind. I just hope he understand what I truly meant. Afterall this is for Hyoyeon's sake. I just want her to be happy.

I took my phone from my back, dialled a number, "1st mission accomplished, oppa. Lets just see! Even I feel bad with Junjin oppa but this is for Hyoyeon. Talk to you later, oppa." and I hangup.