Chapter 17

I'll Fight For You
Junjin POV:

I hold Hyoyeon's hand when we approached the SNSD girls, Shinhwa boys and Cindy who are now gathered at the girls table. "Omo!!! They finally got together." Sunny teased us. "Congrats you, guys!" Jessica and Tiffany cheered us. "They look adorable together.." said Maknae. "Congratulations!!" said the rest. "Then my task is done and it was a huge success.." Cindy said.

"Huh?!" Hyoyeon said confused looking at me.

"So Hyoyeon.. What do you think about our act?" Minwoo hyung asked her. Hyoyeon released my hand and stared at me, "What's happening, oppa?" she asked me. "Well, all of this is kind of a set up." Eric hyung answered her.

"We, all of us.. Joined our forces to make you realize your own feeling, Hyoyeon-ah.." Yuri explained to her. "It was Taeyeon's idea.." Jessica said. "What?!? No!! The actual plan was Minwoo oppa's idea.." said Taeyeon. "Yah!!! But you all guys agreed!!!" Minwoo hyung defended himself.

I could see Hyoyeon's face turned red, I was kinda scared of her then, "Whaaaattt?!? You guys are so mean!!! I thought Junjin oppa really forgot about me!! I cried earlier for nothing?!?" she said embarassed.

"So sorry, Hyoyeon-ah... But if we didn't do as far as this, you would still be stubborn to admit your own feeling.." Taeyeon said. "sorry.." the girls said. We all looked at worriedly.

But then, "I guess it's okay.. And I should thank you, guys.. Because I finally got my happy ending.." she said smiling at me.

I smiled at her and I hugged her, but immediately Eric hyung pretend to cough reminding us that we are still in public. "Phew.. Good thing we didn't allow any press to come." said Andy. We all laughed at his reaction.

After that we all enjoyed the party, I danced with Hyoyeon-ah all night.

Hyoyeon's POV :

After the party..

We arrived at our dorm, I entered my room to change, I felt happy and anxious at the same time. There was a knock at my door. I opened it, it Taeyeon unnie. "May I come?" she asked.

"Sure unnie." I said the she came in. "Where's maknae?" she asked. "She's still in the bathroom, unnie." I answered. "Oh okay.." she said.

"Hyoyeon-ah.." she called me, I was busy cleaning my face. "Ne.." I answered and turned to her.

"I'm really sorry, for making you cry.. I'm sorry too for being harsh to you at first, not allowing you to be with Junjin oppa.." she said.

"It's okay unnie." I said to her. "I know you did it because you care for me.. And.. And I want to thank you because in the end you help me find my happiness.." I said to her. She hugged me and whispered, "I love you, Hyoyeon-ah.." I hugged her back, "I love you too, unnie."

She then went out, but as she reached the door, she looked at me, "Please be happy, Hyoyeon-ah." she said. "I will, unnie." I convinced her.

As I prepared to go to sleep, I got a message from Junjin oppa.

------------

From : Junjin oppa

Message :

Hyoyeon-ah, my sweetheart. Thank you for finally accepting my heart. I promise you that I would love you with all my heart and I won't make you sad again. You'll be my last and true love.

I love you, Honey.. I love you so much!!

Sweet dreams, my love.

------------

I smiled reading his message. It made blushed. I then replied his message.

-------------

To : Junjin oppa

Message :

Oppa.. I'm sorry for making you wait. I'll always love you too with all my heart.

I love you too, oppa.. I love you so much, Honey.

Sweet dreams, oppa. Dream about me okay, oppa? Hehe..

-----------

Then I fell asleep, with happiness I couldn't imagine before.