Chapter 20

I'll Fight For You
2 days later..

SNSD's dorm..

Hyoyeon's POV:

I woke up and get myself ready for IY2 shooting. Then I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the girls. When I was busy preparing, Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany came and helped. "So you girls are going to perform your new single tonight?" I asked them.

"Yes!! I'm excited!!" Tiffany answered happily. "Yes, then that means we are going to super busy." Taeyeon unnie added.

"Unnie.. Don't be like that!! Singing is your passion. You have to feel blessed doing what you love.." I cheered her. "Yeah, Hyoyeon's right, Taeyeon-ah.." said Tiffany.

"So, how's your dancing, Hyoyeon-ah?" Tiffany asked me.

"Yeah.. How do I describe it?! Mmmm.. I'm getting use to it.." I answered.

"Still feel embarassed being touch by your partner?" Taeyeon unnie teased me.

"Unnie!!" I shouted feeling embarassed.

"Okay girls, thats enough. The breakfast is ready. Let's wake up the sleepyheads.." Tiffany said. Then I went to my room to wake up Seohyun, then to the twins room, waking up the drama queens while Taeyeon unnie went to wake up Sunny and Sooyoung and also the most sleepyhead amoung us Jessica. As usual, our morning are full of shouting, laughing, yelling and many loud activities.

Me and Sunny then went to the IY2 shooting location. On our way, my cellphone rang twice, I got 2 messages. First was from Junjin oppa. Like usual he would ask about my activities today and he won't forget to say the "L" word to me. And the second message was from Eunhyuk oppa, he asked me to meet tomorrow. "What actually he wanted to talk about?" I thought to myself.

After replying Eunhyuk oppa message about tomorrow's time and place to meet. I texted Junjin oppa to inform about tomorrow.

-------------

To : Junjin oppa

Message :

Oppa.. Just want to tell you that Eunhyuk oppa texted me earlier. He wants to meet me tomorrow. He said there's something he want to talk about. Don't be mad okay, oppa?

---------------

I felt anxious waiting his reply. It took forever waiting. Then,

----------------

From : Junjin oppa

Message :

It's okay Hyoyeon-ah. I'm not going to be mad. I trust you, sweetheart. I love you so much, Hyoyeon-ah.. Always remember that!

-----------------

I smiled reading his message and relieved at the same time. I was too absorped into our lovey dovey world that didn't realized that Sunny was peeking. "Omo!! This two is really in love!! I'm jealous.." she teased me.

"Yaaaahhh!!! Sunny-ah!!! Don't you know about privacy?" I yelled at her embarassed. She and our managers laughed.

At the IY2 location..

We finally arrived at the location. We were welcomed by the PD. The PD informed us that there will be another male idol groups as the guest. "Wow, again?!" I whispered at Sunny. "This time don't fall in love again with the guest, okay?!" she whispered back teasing me again. I punched slighty on her shoulder, "Aish you!!". We giggled.

After all the G6 gathered with Shin Young unnie and Boom oppa, we start shooting.

"Everyone, This is..." Boom oppa shouted. "Invincible Youth Season 2!!" we followed him with our trademark style.

Boom started the show with informing the brand news related with the G6 like usual. Then we went to the main event, introducing the guest of this episode. Boom oppa start to share hints about them,

"Girls, today we're gonna have another guest.. They are.. " he said. "THEEYY?!? THAT MEANS IT'S GONNA BE A GROUP IDOL!!!" Bora shouted. "I WISH THEY WOULD BE A MALE GROUP IDOL!!!" Yewon shouted. "We're so curious!!!" said Jiyoung and Suzy together.

"They just finished their world tour!!" Boom continued. "Super Junior oppas!!! Big Bang!! Beast!!!" they start shouting names. "Huh.. Wait.. It can't be!!" I suddenly thought to myself. Sunny recognized my change facial look, she immediately placed her arm to my arm.

"They are the most beastly male idols in Korea... LET'S WELCOME, BEAST!!!" Boom oppa shouted.

"No way?!?" I mumbled. "It's okay, Hyoyeon-ah. I'm here." Sunny whispered at me.

I forced myself to smile and cheer when they entered the set. And there he was among them. The guy I had a crush with for years. The guy that made my heart broken badly, Yoon Doo-joon.

"Annyeong haseyo, We are, BEAST!!" the Beast introduced themselves.

"This is not happening!!" I thought.