Chapter 30

I'll Fight For You
I just finished cleaning up as my phone rang again. Taeyeon unnie calling, "I bet they're already in front.." I thought. I answered the call, "Yeboseyo.."

"Hyoyeon-ah, where are you? We're already at the front. Come quick." she ordered.

"Ne unnie.." I said. I hang up, collecting all my stuff and ran to the car.

In the car..

I sat in the middle seat next to Tiffany while Taeyeon sat besides the driver's seat and Seohyun at the back seat.

"Hyoyeon-ah... Why didn't you tell me that you joined the WGM?" Taeyeon unnie asked me first thing after the car starts to move.

"I just got informed today too, unnie. After my recording, manager oppa drove me back to the company, I met our CEO." I explained. But before I can continue, Maknae cut me, "Taeyeon unnie, I think we better hear Hyoyeon unnie's story at the dorm. The rest of the unnies probably wants to hear it too, I just got a message from Sooyoung unnie, she said they all are heading home. Yeah except for Yuri and Yoona unnie of course. They are still on the set, but she said that we have to video called them later." she said.

"Okay then.." Taeyeon unnie said while turning her body watching the road.

We kept silent on our way back, Tiffany hold my hand tightly along the way.

When we arrived at front of our dorm building, Sooyoung arrived as well. She rushed getting out from her manager's car approaching us. "Hi.. Come on, Jess and Sunny are already inside." she said to us.

She hold my hand and pulled me to rush, "Aish Sooyoungie, why in a rush? I'm not going anywhere after this, you guys have plenty of time to hear my story.." I complained at her.

"Sorry Hyoyeon-ah.. But I'm so damn curious!!" she said while still pulling me.

"Yah! Watch your language, young lady!" Tiffany scolded her.

"Sorry Fany.." she apologized.

Just second we arrived in our dorm, all the girls immediately asked me to sit and surround me. "Now, talk!" Jessica ordered.

I sighed but I couldn't complain at them. There's no other way than to start my story. "So.. As I told this girls earlier.." I said while pointing to TaeTiSeo. "After I finished recording for DWTS, my manager took me back to the company to meet our CEO.." I continued.

"What? You met my uncle?" Sunny cut me in. "Ssssshhhhh..." the girls shouted.

"Ne Sunny.. I met your uncle, our CEO.." I said to her. "Then he told me that the WGM crews is kinda in a trouble with their ratings, so they asked SME to allow one of us to join their show. And our CEO said, because I'm getting more attention nowadays, he allowed me to join. And he already asked an idol man to be my fake husband.." I continued.

"Who is he?!?" Sooyoung asked me.

"That's what I do not know, Sooyoungie. He said it's gonna be a surprise. And he said that we will start shooting this weekend." I answered her.

"What?!? This weekend?!?" the girls shouted unbelief. "We have to perform this weekend!!" Tiffany said. "Does this mean that you won't join our performance, Hyoyeon-ah?" Jessica asked.

"I don't know Sica-ah.." I answered. "He just told me that.." I added.

"Or maybe your fake boyfriend will be one of the idols on that show as well.." Taeyeon unnie said.

"Oooohhh you're right unnie.." Seohyun replied her.

"Think about it girls, it's a big event and many fans and media would watch it. It would be a spotlight when they announced the new married couple there.." Taeyeon unnie explained.

"It's true.. So we should guess who is going to be Hyoyeon's husband.. Who's the male idols on the events line up?" Tiffany asked us.

"Wait.." Sooyoung said and she opened the internet, "There will be TVXQ, 2AM, 2PM, BEAST, MBLAQ, Infinite, ZE:A and K.Will." she explained.

"But I think it will be between 2PM and BEAST.." Jessica said. "Since they are the most closest with us than the rest and it can't be one of the TVXQ oppas since we are from the same company." she added.

"So.. It will be between Junho and Doojoon.." Sunny guessed.

"Yah!!! You girls are crazy!!! How come you guys be so confident it would be from one of them..?!" I complained.

"Unnie.. I don't want to admit it too but they're kinda right. But we still need to wait until this weekend to know the truth.." she said wisely.

"But Hyoyeon-ah, have you told Junjin oppa about this?" Jessica asked me. Now all the girls looked at me worried.

"I already texted him, I tried to call him to talk to him in person but he never answer my calls." I answered.

"What? What happen, Hyoyeon-ah? Did something happen?" Taeyeon unnie asked me.

"I don't know unnie. Yesterday I met him, we're fine, we didn't fight at all. But actually he seems weird." I explained.

"Weird?" Sunny asked curious.

"Yeah weird. He looks miserable, like there's something bothering him. He told me that something happen but he didn't tell me the matter. And I didn't force him as well.." I explained to her. "He just said that he loves me no matter what.." I added.

They all became silent for a while until Taeyeon unnie adviced me, "Hyoyeon-ah.. If Junjin oppa told you that, so you have to believe in him. Maybe he really got a problem but he doesn't want to make you worry."

"Ne Unnie. That's what Eunhyuk oppa told me. And thanks unnie, I feel much better now." I thanked her. The girls smiled at me.

"Wow, look at the time.. We should get some sleep, tomorrow we still have schedules, right?!" Taeyeon unnie said to us.

"Ne!!" we all answered. Then one by one of us went to our room.

But before I go to sleep, I tried to call Junjin oppa again. After the 3rd ring, someone answered my call, "Yeboseyo.."

"Annyeong.. Junjin oppa?" I said.

"Hyoyeon-ah.. Whats up?" he answered coldly.

"Junjin oppa.. Where have you been? Were you so busy today? I tried to call you several times today.." I said but he cut me.

"Sorry Hyoyeon-ah. I was very busy and I still am. So I guess I got to end up this call." he answered coldly again.

"N-ne oppa.. I'm sorry to bother you.. I love you, oppa.." I said to him.

"Me too.." he said coldly. But before I hang up, "Hyoyeon-ah, congratulations with your marriage.." he said.

"O-oppa.. I-i.. " I stuttered. But he cut in again, "Sorry Hyo, I got to go. Bye." he said and he hung up.

"O-oppa.. Oppa.." I called him but its useless. My eyes become teary.