Chapter 22

I'll Fight For You
On IY2 set..

Hyoyeon's POV :

We start our shooting again, our task today is to prepare a feast that we're going to hold tonight with the Daebu Do villagers. Me, Doojoon, Yewon and Yoseob got a task to buy the ingredients for the food we're going to cook. Sunny, Junhyung, Bora and Hyunseung got the task to deliver invitations around the village while the maknaes with Kikwang and Dongwoon got to prepare the set and the equipments.

I looked at Sunny when the task was assigned. Yewon acted whining when she was assigned with me, "Ah.. I got to be with Hyoyeon-ah again? It's gonna be a long day shopping.." she teased me.

"Yah! I don't want to be teamed with you too.." I pouted. The girls just laughed watching us teasing each other and the boys just smiled.

And Yewon was right! We had a long time spending for shopping as I continously argue with Yewon and Yoseob. I too sometimes interacted with Doojoon, he turns out to be gentlemen. He helps me picking the groceries, he helps me holding it, even some of the people in the market teased us, "You guys look like young married couple.." an old woman said to us. "Young man, you must be lucky having a beautiful wife like her." another woman said. "Take care of your wife, young man or she could be taken away by another man." a man teased us. We just smiled and giggled at their reaction.

After shopping, we head back to set and got welcomed with the others yelling and scolding since we took quite a long time. Now all the members and guests help each other cooking. I felt comfortable with Doojoon, he always stood beside me while I was cooking, he sometimes help too and tasted it. "It's delicious!!" he praised me when he tasted my cooking.

Sunny, Kikwang and Yoseob continously watching us. I noticed them sometimes whispered to each other. Yewon and Bora felt suspicious with me and Doojoon interaction so they eventually start teasing us. I felt bad with Junjin oppa but since the camera is rolling, I had to follow the act even though sometimes I come out acting awkwardly. In the other hand, Doojoon looks enjoying every moment.

Finally, our food is done. And one by one the villagers came by. We had a great feast. Our task is a success. Me and Sunny got many compliments since we are in charge for the cooking, the other members and the BEAST boys got too. Me and KiKwang got to show our dance skills with performing a couple hip hop dance, but at the end it got too hot, that made Boom oppa had to stop us. I could see jealousy on Doojoon's face but I wasn't too sure. And I could imagine how furious Junjin oppa would be when he watched it. I hope this scene would be deleted.

After me and KiKwang dance, it's Sunny and Yoseob turn to dance, they dance a cute couple dance that shows many aegyo, I just wanted to punch Sunny because of that, but Bora did it before I did. We had a great time that night. All my worries turns out not to be proven. Maybe because I got the invincible strengths from Junjin oppa, I finally got my feelings clear with Doojoon.

The feast ended that means the shooting ended too. Me and Sunny was getting ready to head back to our dorm when Doojoon approached me. "Hyoyeon-ah... Eh I mean Hyoyeon-shi.. Do you have a moment?" he asked me. I was surprised then I looked at Sunny and our manager oppas, they looked at each other and nodded at me.

"Doojoon-ah.. Drop the formality, we're the same age.." I . "And yes I have a moment, what's wrong?" I walked with him.

We walk kinda far from the staffs and members, we were practically alone.

"Its.. Mmm.. I-i... " he stuttered. I just looked at him getting nervous, he took a deep breathe, "I-i want to apologizes if I ever made you mad or sad. I honestly didn't know that the guy you mention on SH 2 years ago was me." he said again.

I was surprised, "What do you mean, Doojoon-ah?" I asked. He just looked at me, I noticed he was surprised at my reaction. "Mmm.. I know it's been too long but I'll be honest with you.. The truth is I used to like you.. The guy, I mentioned on SH, it was you. But I never got the chance and courage to be honest with my own feeling and to you. I know my action caused many troubles and maybe it kinda effected you. So I guess, I should be the one to apologize." I said to him. I felt my eyes slowly becomes teary but I held it back.

"No Hyoyeon-ah.. It was be who reacted like a jerk. I acted cocky to you. I-its because.." he paused. "It's because I was jealous.." he said to me.

"W-what?" I was surprised.

"Hyoyeon-ah, back then I thought you was mentioning someone else and I felt jealous of him. It made me kinda angry with you, so.. so I acted like a jerk." he explained. I looked at him unbelievable. "I like you back then, Hyoyeon-ah.. N-no.. I like you still until today.. I-i was about to confess my feelings to you but then you confessed on SH that you had a crush with a guy. He didn't imagine it.. It was me.." he added.

I frozed, I can't believe what I heard. The guy I love before, the guy that made my heart broke in pieces turns to like me too. "Hyoyeon-ah.." he called me.

"eeh.. Ne!" I stuttered.

"The rumour about you and Junjin sunbae.. Is it true?" he asked.

I was shocked. "Omo! Junjin oppa!! Right!!" I thought. I took a deep breathe, "Yes that's the truth... I'm dating Junjin oppa right now.." I answered him.

"Oh.. So it is true.. Okay.." he answered with a depressed tone. Then, "Hyoyeon-ah, come on! We got to head back to the dorm." Sunny called me.

"Ne." I said to her. I turned myself to Doojoon, "Doojoon, I think I got to go now or else Sunny would kill me with her aegyo. So, see you again?" I said to him. My heart was aching but tried to hide my pain.

"O-okay.. See you again.." he answered me, I could see his eyes looks teary.

I waved at him and walked to Sunny and got in our van. "Why do you have to say it now, Doojoon-ah?" I thought on our way back. "No Hyoyeon-ah, be strong! You have Junjin oppa now!" I whispered to myself. I looked out the window all the way and I could felt my tears drop.

Meanwhile on SME Co. - CEO Office

Author's POV :

"Do you all know why I called all of you here?" Lee Soo Man asked the managers of SNSD.

"No sir." Junghwan the head manager answered.

"I want to ask you all, is it true that Kim Hyoyeon is currently dating Park Choong Jae?" he asked again.

Now all the managers looked each other. "Y-yes sir." Junghwan answered again.

"So it is true. Do you know that Choong Jae reputation and recently he was reported involved on a scandal?" he asked again.

"Y-yes sir." now all the managers answered.

"So why do you all approved their relationship?" he asked. This time they couldn't answer. "Well, before it come out on public I want them to break up!" he said.

"B-but sir.." Junghwan answered. "No but! You all have to make them break up!" he said.

But then, "No.. Daesuk, call that Choong Jae to meet me tomorrow at the Royal Hotel Cafe 7 pm! Junghwan, tell Hyoyeon's manager to set her on WGM soon!" he instructed them.

"B-but sir, she already join on IY2 and DWTS2.." Junghwan said.

"I don't care!!" he yelled. "And one more, the guy she had crush with 2 years ago, who's his name?" he asked.

"Yoon Doojoon from BEAST, sir. He is under CE Co, sir." one of the manager answered.

"Okay then, Daesuk put me on with CE CEO, NOW!!!" he yelled again. "NOW ALL OF YOU, GO OUT!!! AND DON'T FORGET TO DO WHAT I'VE TOLD YOU!!" he shouted. "N-ne!" the managers answered nervously and walked to the door.

But before they opened the door, "And one more.. Everything what happen tonight in this room is a secret only between us, understand?" he said.

"N-ne." they stuttered and walk out the room.