Chapter 36

I'll Fight For You

Junjin's POV:

I walked out the cafe with teary eyes and heart-broken. But as much as I wanted to turn around, coming back for her and be with her forever, I wanted the best for her.

"I love you, Hyoyeon-ah.. So much!" I mumbled.

I reached for my cellphone and dialled, "Yeboseyo.." Minwoo hyung answered.

"H-Hyung..." I called him holding my tears.

"Jinnie-ah, what's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked me worriedly.

"H-Hyung... I-I let her go..." I answered him. I burst out of tears, I couldn't hold it anymore as my heart aching so much.

"Jinnie-ah, where are you?" He asked me again more worriedly.

I wiped my tears, "Hyung, please tell Eric hyung I need a day off. Please tell him something urgent came up and I need to deal with it. And please don't tell the others about this." I told him.

"N-ne Jinnie-ah.. B-but.." He answered hesitately.

"It's okay, hyung. I'll be fine. I just need some time alone. I'll be back at noon in one piece." I convinced him.

"Ne. Be careful Jinnie-ah. Don't do something stupid, okay?" He said.

"Ne.." I said and hung up the call. I got into my car and drove away.

 

Minwoo's POV:

After Jinnie's call, I dialled Taeyeon's number.

"Yeboseyo.. Minwoo oppa?" Taeyeon answered.

"Taeyeon-ah, where are you? Are you with Hyoyeon-ah?" I asked her.

"I'm at our dorm, oppa. But Hyoyeon-ah isn't here, she went out for a date with Junjin oppa. What's wrong, oppa?" She asked me back.

I then told her everything, about Lee Soo Man shi's meeting with Jinnie and about the break-up part.

"What?? Oppa, if that is the case, I better find Hyoyeon soon, oppa." She said very worried.

"Ne Taeyeon-ah. B-but Taeyeon-ah..." I called her again.

"Ne oppa?" She answered.

"Please don't tell Hyoyeon-ah about this. Jinnie wouldn't like if she knows the truth. He doesn't want her to leave all her hardwork for him." I told her.

"Ne oppa. I understand. I have to go, oppa. Thanks for everything." She answered again and hung up.

I put my cellphone on the coffee table and went to Eric hyung's room.

 

Hyoyeon's POV:

I just sat down for another 30 minutes. My heart is aching so much and my eyes feels so warm. I wanted to cry so bad but I can't.

"I need to do something to ease this pain." I said in my mind and got up to the entrance door.

I was walking towards the door, when suddenly my cellphone rang, "Yeboseyo.." I answered with a bitter voice.

"Hyoyeon-ah.. Where are you?" Taeyeon unnie asked me, her voice sounds worried. I feel as if she already knows about my break up but I don't have the urge to make a deal about it.

"I'm still at the cafe, Unnie. But I'm planning to head to the company after this, Junjin oppa has another schedule and since we have a day off today, I thought of dancing to enjoy the rest of the day." I lied to her.

"Hyoyeon-ah, do you need a company? The girls are planning to go shopping but I don't feel like shopping today." She asked me. As I  spent almost my whole life with the girls, I know when they're hiding something.

"It's okay, unnie. You should go with the girls. I know dance isn't your thing, unnie. You'll get bored. Hehe.." I answered her trying my hard to .

"It's okay, Hyoyeon-ah.. I want to dance today." She said still lying.

"Taeyeon unnie, I know what you're up to. I know you're worried about me but I just need some time alone. I'll be back at noon, safely. So don't worry again, unnie. Okay?" I finally convinced her.

"E-eh?" She said off guard. "N-ne Hyoyeon-ah. Be careful, okay." She said again.

"Ne unnie. I gotta go. Bye." I answered her and hung up. I got in my car and drove to the company.