Chapter 4

I'll Fight For You
8 pm, at SME practice room..

Hyoyeon's POV :

All the girls are down on the floor, panting after almost a day practicing for the upcoming event. The manager called for a break before they ended their practice session.

"Ah, this is not called day off, manager oppa.." complained Sunny and Jessica who are now laying on the floor.

"How come you make us practice like this on our day off, oppa?" Now it's Yoona and Sooyoung's turn complaining to our manager.

"Come on, girls. You have to work hard, the event is near. The last time you guys performed, was lack of harmony." He said. "You're alright, just lets try it once more. Okay?" he asked us.

"Neeee..." we answered.

As we were talking to each other on our break, my cellphone rang. "Oh my.. all this time I forgot to turn off my cellphone.." I thought to myself, as I glance to our manager. Fortunately it was only a message tone and it only rang once so our manager didn't care about it too much.

I opened my inbox in my cellphone, 1 message from Junjin oppa. "Oh, I think Junjin oppa and the rest of the oppas has finished their activities today. " I thought to myself. I opened the message,

------------------------

From : Junjin oppa

Message :

Annyeong Hyoyeon-ah..

We just finished our activities today, thank God there's no late activities for tonight. I feel so tired. I'm sorry earlier I rushed to end up our conversation.

Where are you, Hyoyeon-ah? Have you finished your practice? I guess you've already arrived at your dorm. You should rest, Hyoyeon-ah. It must be hard for you.. for the girls as well.

Don't forget to eat, Hyoyeon-ah. Oops, sorry I guess you are forbid to eat late right? :)

------------------------

I smiled reading his message. I was a little blushed knowing he was concerned about me. And I like it. But I immediately shake my head as if I want to throw away those thought. "It's obvious he is concerned with me, he is just like my big brother. Don't be stupid, Hyoyeon!" I said to myself. Then I replied his message.

----------------------

To : Junjin oppa

Message :

For earlier, it's okay oppa. I understand.

No oppa, I haven't arrived at home. We're still practicing. We have been practicing since 11 am.

We haven't eaten dinner yet, we're planning to eat after this. We Soshi girls eat late, eat much but we never gain weight too much. I don't know why, by nature perhaps. Hahahaha

Have you eaten, oppa? How's the promoting going?

-----------------------

I didn't realized that Taeyeon unnie was peeking me from my back and notice all my reaction. She then asked me whispering, "Hyoyeon-ah, do you have a crush with Junjin oppa?".

I was shocked with her question, "N-NO UNNIE!!" I answered with a kinda loud voice. Now everyone is watching us. Then Taeyeon unnie assured the rest of the girls and manager oppa that we were just playing around. They then continued with their previous activities.

"No unnie.." I whispered to her so the girls especially manager oppa won't hear.

"But since yesterday, you constantly contacted with him and just then I saw you blushing." Said Taeyeon unnie.

"Aniyo unnie.. it's not like that.." I said to her.

"Hyoyeon-ah, I don't mind if you really like him even though he is much older than you. He is still good looking. But I'm concern with his reputation, Hyobaby. You're too innocent and pure, in the other hand he is this guy with a y image and a kinda bad reputation.." She explained to me.

"What do you mean about bad reputation, unnie?" I asked her.

She smiled, amazed by my question, "Aigoo.. how can I let you, my dongsaeng to be with a guy like that? Hyobaby, Junjin oppa is a bad boy type." She explained again.

I still don't understand what she mean, but what I know I must not make her worry about me. "No unnie, I don't have a crush with him. I just see him as my big brother., nothing more.".

Not long after, manager oppa called us to gathered and we practiced one last time.