Chapter 25

I'll Fight For You
SNSD Dressing room..

Hyoyeon's POV

We're all ready, just waiting for the PD to call us. In this press conference, I wore another very short dress with a top that show my back. "Oh no.. Junjin oppa is really going to kill me this time.." I said worriedly.

"What's wrong, Hyo?" Sica asked me.

"Oh Sica-ah.. Do you remember my dress I wore for DWTS Press Con this morning?" I asked her back.

"Ne! The one that was very short that made you walk like a crab when you climb the stairs to the stage..." she teased me.

"Yah Sica-ah!!! Because of that dress, Junjin oppa is now mad at me! Now look at me now!! Look at this dress!!! He would definitely break up with me!!!" I said half shouted, pouted.

"Hyoyeon-ah!! Pull yourself together, there's a lot of media outside!!" she scolded me. The girls was surprised and approached us. "Anyway, Junjin oppa isn't going to break up with you, he loves you so much!!" she calmed me.

"What's wrong, Sica-ah?" Sunny asked her.

"It's Hyoyeon-ah, Sunny. She's worried Junjin oppa might break up with her because of the short wardrobe she wores nowadays.." she explained.

"Don't worry Hyoyeon-ah.. Junjin oppa won't leave you!! He loves you too much!!! I think he's just jealous, that's all." Sunny cheered me. The girls all nodded.

"But Hyoyeon-ah your so funny!!! When you walk like a crab earlier, I almost fainted caused by laughter!!" teased Sooyoung.

"Yah Sooyoung-ah!! You're so dead!!!" I glared at her. Taeyeon unnie pat her head, "Don't teased your unnie, Sooyoung-ah! You know how scary she is when she get mad!!" Taeyeon scolded. "Ask Jessica here!!" now she teased Jessica.

"Yah Taeyeon-ah!!!" she yelled at her playfully. We all laughed.

Just as we had our lovable moment, the PD came and called us. We then head outside to the stage.

Meanwhile...

Junjin's POV :

I'm on my way to the Royal Hotel to meet Mr Lee Soo Man. Honestly I don't feel like going anywhere because of my fight with Hyoyeon. I felt really jealous, every man's eyes were amazed looking at my Hyo and some erts were looking at her thigh. I acted like a kid today for not answering her calls, now I feel bad to her.

"Duh I miss her so much!!! I have to meet her after this!! Hyoyeon-ah, please forgive me..." I thought.

I parked my car as I arrived at the hotel and went straight to the cafe. I asked for Mr Lee Soo Man's table to the waiter and he escorted me to the table.

"Annyeong haseyo Mr Lee Soo Man.." I bowed 90 degrees to him.

"Ah Choong Jae shii... It has been so long since I met you the last time." he stood up and offered his hand.

"Ne. It's been too long Sir. How are you Sir?" I shook his hand.

"I'm fine thank you, Choong Jae shii.. Please sit down.." he asked.

"Ne Thank you Sir." then I sat on the chair in front of him.

"Choong Jae shi.. Or maybe I should call you Junjin shi.." he said, I just smiled. "Maybe we should chase to the point why I called you." he added.

I nodded. "Well, I heard that you are currently dating Kim Hyoyeon from SNSD.. Is that right?" he asked me. I was surprised. At first I intended to lie to him, but since I have a great respect to him, I decided to be honest to him. "Ne Sir. That's true." I answered him.

"So... It is true..." he said. " Well, I'm sorry Junjin-shi, but I guess I have to asked you to break up with her.." he added.

I was very shocked hearing that. I couldn't believe myself. I just kept silent. "You know she's getting the spotlight she deserves nowadays.. I can't let any romance get in her way.. Especially if it is related with you.." he said.

"W-why Sir?" I asked him.

"Yeah you know.. You're still accused to be involved with the scandal your CEO did.." he explained.

"But I'm not involved of any of that. It's the truth.." I said to him.

"But Junjin shi, we both know.. The media would care less with the truth. All they need is a news that will be a headlines without caring about a person's life." he said again.

He got the point. But how can I leave Hyoyeon the girl I loved the most. "But Sir.. I love her so much!" I said to him.

"Then Junjin shi if you really love her like what you said then you know what's best for her.." he said. I just kept silence again. "I'll give you two weeks, but after that you must leave her and never contact her again." he said again.

He looked at me waiting for my answer but no words came out from me. Then he asked for his bill, "Well, I've told you what I needed to say. I know you're a man who knows what is best for the woman he loves. So I hope you won't force me to do something that would make both of us regret on the future." he said to me. He paid his bill and left. I bowed at him and watched him left still on silence.

I sat again losing all my strength. "Hyoyeon-ah, what must I do?" I mumbled.