Chapter 18

I'll Fight For You
The next day..

Hyoyeon's POV:

Rumours about my secret relationship with Junjin oppa spreaded at the celebrities community. It turns out my hug scene with him was notice by almost of the guest at the party last night. Now all my other celeb friends are calling me to check it out. "Unnie.. Is true that now you're dating Junjin sunbae from Shinhwa?" asked Nicole Kara on the phone. "Unnie, you're really dating Junjin sunbae?" asked Min MissA as I read on her message. "Noona.. There's a rumour that you are now dating Junjin sunbae, is that true?" asked Taemin and Key when I met them at the company. Even Hyukjae oppa who is on tour, is calling me as I speak.

"Yeboseyo.." I answered his call.

"Yah Hyoyeon-ah, where are you?" he asked me.

"I'm on my way to the studio, oppa. I'm going to practice for the DWTS." I answered him.

"Are you alone?" he asked again.

"Not really, I'm with manager oppa. What's wrong, oppa?" I asked him back.

"Hyoyeon-ah.. I heard that you're dating Junjin hyung. Is that true?" he asked me. "Please tell me that is not true.." he said.

"Oh about that..." I said. "So, is it true?" he cut me, his voice sounds sad.

I couldn't say a thing. "It's okay Hyoyeon-ah, you can tell me. I'm your bestfriend afterall. So, you can tell me the truth.." he said again. But this time his voice sounds heavy.

"About that, oppa. Yes it's true. I just start dating Junjin oppa yesterday. H-he hasn't asked me yet, but I guess he doesn't have too." I explained to him.

"So it's true.." he said, now he sounds very depressed. I don't know why but hearing him like this makes me feel bad. "Since when Hyoyeon-ah? You've been closed with him?" he asked.

"I guess since we shot IY2." I answered.

"Oh.. Just in a short time?" he whispered but I could still hear him.

"Oppa, how's your concert?" I asked him trying to change the topic.

"It was s a huge success." he said in a flat tone. Now I'm starting to questioned myself. "how could he sound so depressed when his concert with Super Junior was a huge success? Is it because he doesn't like me dating Junjin oppa? But why?" I thought.

"Hyoyeon-ah, I got to go. Eeteuk hyung called." he said suddenly in a rush.

"Ne oppa. Take care.. Eeehh oppa.." I immediately called him before he hang up.

"Ne?" he answered, still in a depressing voice.

"When will you be back to Korea?" I asked him.

"Maybe tomorrow." he answered. "Hyoyeon-ah.. When I come back to Korea, we have to meet. okay?" he asked me.

"Ne, oppa. Take care oppa. Say hello for the rest of SuJu for me, okay? See you soon, oppa." I said to him.

"Ne." he answered me short and then he hang up.

I was shocked with his reaction since he never hang up first. But I couldn't guess what was his reason and what was it with his voice. I become silent on my way to the studio. I felt confused and bad for him at the same time.

Eunhyuk's POV:

We were on our way to rehearse for the last day concert when I got the news from Maknae, "Eunhyuk hyung, I got a message from Changmin telling me that there's a rumour about Junjin sunbae is dating Hyoyeon noona.." he said.

I was so shocked but I tried to hid my expression and acted calm, "Hahaha.. You must be pranked by your other devil mate! Hyoyeon never mentioned about it." I said to him. All my members laughed, except for Eeteuk hyung and Donghae.

When I arrived at the concert location, I immediately took a space alone and called Hyoyeon. After the call, I felt devastated. I even had to lied to her and hanged up my call. I fell down to the floor and my tears starting to drop. I hated myself so much because I couldn't be honest with my own feeling. I was afraid, if I confessed to her and became a couple, and if something bad happen, everything will change between us. I can't take the risk of losing my best friend who I love so much.

"Hyoyeon-ah..." I sobbed calling her name.

Donghae found me when I was sitting on the floor, sobbing. He and the rest of the members was looking around searching for me. He sat beside me and placed his hand on one of my shoulder. "So it is true.." he said. I couldn't say a word. I just held my head down.

"Hyuk, even she has Junjin sunbae now. You still have to tell her about your feeling." he said to me. "It's better if you be honest with your own feeling." he said again. I just nodded slightly. He didn't say anything more and just sat beside me.

About 30 minutes, I cried myself out while Donghae accompanied me. After that I washed my face and we went back to the backstage. Eeteuk hyung scolded us at first but Donghae dragged him and explained to him on private, then he pat my shoulder, "Yah dongsaeng.. I know it's hard but we have to be professional. Don't let our fans down." he said to me. I just nodded.