Chapter 29

I'll Fight For You
Taeyeon's POV :

We just finished recording our debut performance a while ago. We were at our waiting room when I got the call from Eeteuk oppa, telling me about Hyoyeon's breaking news. I immediately opened the internet to check it out.

--------------------

SNSD HYOYEON WILL CAST ON WGM SPECIAL PROJECT

But his husband identity still mysterious..

-------------------

"What is this?!" I whispered. "Taeyeon-ah.. What's wrong?" Tiffany asked me.

"Maknae.." I called for Seohyun. "Ne!" she looked at me. "Did Hyoyeon-ah ever told you that she will be cast on WGM?" I asked her.

"No unnie.. What's the matter?" she asked me back. "Taeyeon-ah, what is it?" Tiffany asked me again half shouted. Then I showed them the news. They were shocked.

"What is this?" Tiffany asked me. "How come we never know about this before?" Seohyun asked me. "I don't know girls, it's not like Hyoyeon not telling us her next schedule, besides.. We usually knows each and others schedule right?" I asked them back. They nodded.

"Something is going on.. And this something is hidden from us.." I said to them.

Hyoyeon's POV :

I was practicing a few moves when my phone starts to rang nonstop. Calls from the girls, Minwoo oppa, SuJu oppas, and a lot of messages. "So the news is on.." I mumbled ignoring all of it. As I opened my history calls or message inbox, I'm still waiting for that someone to call or text me, but he never did.

I danced again to let out my stress. I was stressed out with my schedules and suddenly I was assigned to join another show. Also I have to deal with an ignorant boyfriend who I think has a double personality, one day he will be sweet but the next day he would totally forget about me.

I danced until I was soaking wet, I finally fell to the floor because of exhaustion. While I was laying on the floor grasping for air, Eunhyuk oppa came in, "Hyoyeon-ah.. Hyoyeon-ah, is that you?" he called me. I just raised my hand to answer him. "Hyoyeon-ah, what the hell were you doing here? Dancing is a good thing but dancing til you drop like this isn't healthy." he scolded me.

"Don't you ever think I don't know what's bothering you.." he said to me.

"S-So you.. K-know?" I said to him trying to catch my breathe.

"Yes! The news is everywhere! How could you not tell me about this before?!" he scolded me.

I raised my hand again to show him to wait as I drink, "Ah.." I said and closed the bottle. "I just know it myself earlier." I answered him. "Swear to God, oppa!" I added.

"That's odd.. Usually we got the notice a week before, am I right?" he asked me. I nodded. "But this time I just got the notice a few hours ago and now the news is officially out." I said.

"But you should be happy, right? You got another job!" he said.

"But my hands are already full with shooting IY2 and practicing for DWTS. And also it is so awkward to join a marriage show when you have a boyfriend.. Even its just fake.." I explained to him.

"Hyoyeon-ah, have you told Junjin sunbae?" he asked.

"I already texted him but he hasn't replied yet. I called him several times but he didn't answer." I answered.

"What's wrong Hyoyeon-ah? Did you guys had a fight?" he asked again.

"No oppa.. Yesterday I met him, we're fine. But he actually acted weird." I answered again. "It makes me wonder what happen to him.." I said.

"Maybe something happen but he doesn't want make you worry.. So just be patience, Hyoyeon-ah.." he calmed me. I nodded.

Then my phone rang, it was Taeyeon unnie. "Yeboseyo.." I answered.

"Hyoyeon-ah, where are you?" she asked.

"I'm at the company, why unnie?" I asked her.

"Hyoyeon-ah, we are on our way home. But I guess we can pick you there. Be ready, okay? We'll be there in 15 minutes." she ordered.

"Ne!!" I said. Then she hung up.

"Oppa.. I think I need to clean up. Taeyeon unnie is going to pick me up in 15 minutes.. I'm sorry, oppa.. I got to go now.. Bye oppa.." I said while collecting all my stuffs.

"Okay Hyoyeon.. See you.. Bye!" he waved at me.

I walked to the shower room. "Eunhyuk oppa is right, I should give Junjin oppa some time, maybe something did happen but he didn't want to make me worry.." I thought.