Chapter 6

I'll Fight For You

At The White and Red Cafe..

Hyoyeon's POV:

We just arrived at the cafe for dinner. Our favorite restaurant ever. We were excited to finally finished our practice and going for dinner, but the girls were more excited knowing that the Shinhwa oppas were going to join us. Honestly, I feel very happy too, because I get to meet Junjin oppa again.

I never felt my heart beat so fast like when he carried me or be closed to me on IY2. It even was faster than when I had the crush with Doojoon oppa. I feel more comfortable now with the IY2 staffs and with the G6 girls too. I even could show my childish side of me. But that day was different, even though I enjoyed it so much, but I feel blushed to be very closed to me. And after the show, I would blushed just to remember every moment. And now knowing that I could get to meet him again makes my heart beat fast again. What does this mean? I couldn't be in love with him, could I?

"Hyoyeon, don't be stupid!! Don't you dare have a crush with your Junjin oppa!! He will never sees you as a woman! Stop it now before you'll get hurt!" I thought to my self.

The girls was to excited to notice the nervousness on my face, but not for Taeyeon unnie, she really knows me. She walks towards, hugged me and whispered to my ears, "Hyoyeon-ah, I know you. You can't lie to me. You have a crush with Junjin oppa. But please remember Hyobaby, I don't want to see you get hurt, so stop your feelings right away and act normal tonight. I'm right here! I'll help you with this." I then looked at her, she smiled at me. I nodded her and placed my hand through her waist as we walk into the restaurant.

We all sat ourselves on the table, I sat on the corner and Taeyeon unnie sat on my left. We ordered our favorite menu. When we were chatting, waiting for our food. I heard the ring of the bell hanging on the door of the restaurant, noticing that a bunch of guys had entered, then there he was, standing beside Hyesung oppa and Dongwan oppa, Junjin oppa. Still handsome as ever, wearing a grey polo shirt and a black skinny jeans also a cap. And suddenly, I felt my heart beat faster.

Junjin's POV:

We entered the restaurant that my hyung told me, we notice the cheerful voices of a bunch of girls sitting surrounding a huge table at the corner. My eyes caught a sight immediately, there she was, the girl that I wanted to meet desperately tonight. What is this feeling? I just wanted to see her and make sure that she took care of herself. But I felt my heart beat faster seeing her so beautiful tonight, even though she's just wearing a oversized yellow shirt and a grey legging, but that looks suits her perfectly.

They immediately stood up when they saw us and bowed to us, we bowed back. I noticed that Hyoyeon's is sitting at the corner, Taeyeon is sitting beside her and her manager, my hyung is sitting in front of her and the chair besides him, in front of Hyoyeon's is still empty. I rushed to sit on it. Hyesung hyung noticed my action and immediately sat on the right of Junghwan hyung.

"Annyeong Hyoyeon-ah.. Annyeong Taeyeon-ah.. " I greeted them. "Hyung!!! It's been so long since the last time I met you!" I said to their manager who is in reality is my senior. "Annyeong Hyoyeon-ah, we meet again. Annyeong Taeyeon-ah.. Annyeong Junghwan hyung, I'm Hyesung, still remember me, right?" greeted Hyesung hyung.

"Annyeong oppas!!!" said the girls.

"Annyeong guys!! I can't believe you really came!!" said Junghwan oppa to us.

The other guys too pulled a chair and sat in front of the rest of the girls. We then ordered some food.

During dinner, I spent my time chatting with Junghwan hyung, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Hyesung hyung. Hyesung hyung sometimes joined the others conversation but I guess he's watching me so he spent his time more with us. As I talked to Hyoyeon and the rest too, I was fond with her, behind her childish side, she truly is a independent woman. She now is more confident with herself, because finally she found her way to be as pretty as the rest of her member. And she never lost her love to dancing.

That night, without realizing, a strange feeling grew in me. I have a crush with Kim Hyoyeon.