Chapter 37

I'll Fight For You

Taeyeon's POV:

After I hung up the phone, I immediately called out girls.

"Girls!! Girls!! Come over here!!" I called.

The girls one by one, gathered with me in the living room.

"What's wrong, unnie? Did something bad happen?" Seohyun asked me, worried.

"Ne Seohyun-ah.. It's about our Hyoyeon.." I answered her, then I explained to them what actually happen from the information I got from Minwoo oppa.

"What the?!?" Sunny said, kind of feeling upset. "How could Uncle do that to her? How could he do that to them?" She added.

"Yah Lee Sung-kyu, don't say it like that!! He's still your uncle!" Tiffany scolded her.

"Yah Hwang Minyoung!!! So your are in his side now, huh??" Yuri yelled at Tiffany.

"Yah Kwon Yuri!!! Watch your tone, lady! I'm still your unnie!!" Tiffany yelled back while stepping closer to Yuri.

"Yah!!! How dare you call yourself our sister?!?" Yuri yelled again and stepped closer to Tiffany as well.

"Yah!!! Both of you, stop!!" I yelled at them, while the others except Sunny, immediately hold them back from one another.

"God, this isn't the right time to fight! We need to stick together, for Hyoyeon!" I yelled again.

"Okay, for one point I agree with what Tiffany said, Sunny still has to respect her uncle. We as well, afterall, he is still our boss. BUT, it doesn't mean that what he did was right!" I said.

"So, what should we do?" Jessica asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. Because, to be honest, for us, it isn't easy to have dates. We're on our peak time and if the fans found out that we have boyfriends, maybe they will stop loving us. And... Don't forget, Junjin oppa is one of the Shinhwa's, one of the K-pop Legend." I explained to them.

"But, it isn't fair, unnie.." Yoona said with teary eyes.

"Yes, you're right Taeyeon-ah." Jessica agreed. "Do you girls remember when the rumours about me and Taec oppa rised? Those fangirls of him, was honestly scaring me." She added.

"But still.. It's different with your case, Sica-ah.." Sunny said to her. "Hyoyeon and Junjin oppa's relationship are broken because the company, no, my uncle destroyed it!" She added. "Afterall, we are still humans and we deserve our own happiness." She said again, teary.

"Sunny is right, girls. Okay, we owe our fans so much, but still, even though we are in a relationship, it doesn't mean that we neglected our responsibility to entertain them." Sooyoung said wisely.

"We have to help Hyoyeon unnie, unnies. She deserve to be happy." Seohyun said.

"Okay.. We helped them this far, it's worth a try to help them more." I said to them. "How about we think about a way how to help them and I'll also asked the Shinhwa oppas for help. But for now, let's just keep this to ourselves and make sure to act as normal as we could in front of Hyoyeon. You girls know her, right.. She doesn't like to be a burden." I added.

The girls nodded and stood up, ready to leave to their rooms.

"But first is first!" I said again, before they leave. "Tiffany and Yuri have to apologize to each other. Hyoyeon's problem is enough, don't cause another." I scolded them.

They immediately hug each other and apologized.

 

Meanwhile.. At the company..

Hyoyeon danced with all her strength.

Dancing was her method to runaway from her problems, but this time, even she danced, her heart was still hurting.

She dance and dance, with no sign of stopping.

Her tears fell, mixed with her sweat.

The harder she tried to forget her heartache with dancing, the more she feel the pain.

She kept on dancing, until her body reached its point.

She collapsed.

 

Fortunately not long, the EXO boys was passing through after their rehearsal and peeked inside the dancing room.

They found her down on the floor. Silently.