Chapter 15

I'll Fight For You
The next morning..

Hyoyeon's POV :

I woke up with my eyes swollen. I went out my room heading to the bathroom, I notices that all the girls are awake. That's odd since usually I always be the first to wake up. They looked at me with worried face, "Omo unnie.. Your eyes..." Yoona said to me. "Hyoyeon-ah, just called it day for today or else you won't be able to focus on our shooting today." Sunny suggested.

"Being at home is the last thing I need." I thought. "Its okay Sunny-ah.. I'll be fine.. Don't you girls worry about me." I said to them then I went in the bathroom.

I washed my face, I looked at my face, "Wow! They're swollen bad." I mumbled. I brushed my teeth and washed again my face. After that I walk out the bathroom and got back in my room to touch up and changed.

I went to the kitchen as I was ready. The girls are still worried looking at me. "Why are you guys still here? Don't you guys have schedules to do?" I asked them.

"Yes.. We're still waiting for the manager oppas to pick us. Like you and Sunny unnie." said Yuri. "Our schedules are at the evening.." said Taeyeon unnie followed by Fany's nodding.

"Oh yes girls, I've asked all our manager oppa to empty our schedules on Saturday next week. So we are going to a party.." Taeyeon unnie said.

"Whaaattt? Yeeeaaaayyyyy!!!" all the girls cheered with excitement. "At last! Party!!!!" Sooyoung shouted.

I just smiled looking at the girls reaction. Honestly I don't have the mood to go to a party, "but it's still next week, I guess my mood could change." I thought.

A week later...

A week has passed so soon again, we all was busy like hell with our schedules. Taeyeon unnie, Fany-ah and Maknae are busy preparing the sub unit group mini album, Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung are busy with their shooting and CF's, Sica is busy travelling to fashion shows, Sunny bunny is busy shooting IY2 with me and still on her musical debut and for me, I was busy with IY2 and DWTS2.

Talking about DWTS2, after my prologue got aired, everyone, I really mean EVERYONE made the same reaction!! The oppas got furious and the unnies and the girls praised me. Junjin oppa and Eunhyack oppa was the worst. They scolded me nonstop on the phone for one hour each.

I still keep contact with Junjin oppa, he even picked me up after my shooting or my rehearsal on his spare time. We go out for a dinner afterwards. At first I rejected his offer, but he said that he did that as a friend and also because he don't know what to do in his spare time.

But I feel kinda lonely because since yesterday he hasn't called me. I even felt jealous when maknae told me he saw Junjin oppa went home with another girl after the shooting of MC. She said they looked like a couple. I immediately pushed away that thought since I don't have any relationship with him and it was me who encouraged him to open his heart to another girl. "But he said he'll wait for me, that stupid Choong Jae-shi always makes uneasy!!" I mumbled.

The girls was excited caused today we're going to a party. Actually I felt uneasy to come too but I can't say no to Taeyeon unnie. The girls and me prepared our best to go to the party, and since Taeyeon unnie said it will be held at a club, we decided to wear y clothes. I wore a black backless mini dress with a high heels. My hair was curled down.

As usual we went by two cars, Me, Taeyeon unnie, Fany-ah, Sunny-ah and Maknae in one car and the rest in the other car. "Actually who's party is this, unnie?" asked Maknae to Taeyeon unnie. Well no one from us actually had ask about it before, so now all of us in the car was curious. We looked at Taeyeon unnie. "Well, this party is held by the Shinhwa oppas, for their celebration of comeback." she explained.

"Eeehhh... How did Junjin oppa never mentioned it before?" I asked. Now all the girls are looking at me. I suddenly became silent, thoughts running in my head, I felt more not in the mood to go.

We arrived at the party, the girls was extremely excited especially many male celebrities came. "Wow, this shows the power of the legend of Shinhwa's!!" Yuri cheered. "Daebak!!!" cheered Sunny, Yoona and Sooyoung all together.

We were welcomed by the oppas excluding Junjin oppa. I looked around looking for him, I don't why but I kinda missed him. Minwoo oppa noticed me looking around then he said, "Junjin will come later, he had to pick up a friend.".

"Oh okay..." I said to him. I become more uneasy and remembered what maknae told me, that Junjin oppa is now close with a girl. We then sat in our table, the oppas had prepared for us. We laughed, we danced, we chatted, we had fun, I tried my best to have fun, but I still felt someone missing.

I was drinking when I saw Junjin oppa entered the club with a girl. I almost choked. I felt my heart hurt, I felt jealous at that girl. "It should've been me beside him." I thought. Maknae who realized my reaction immediately hold my hand, "Unnie..." she called. "Just tell him how you feel.." she said. I just frozed.

Junjin oppa and the girl came to us, "Hi girls... " he greeted us. "Oh, this is Cindy, my old friend. Cindy, this is SNSD..." he introduced her to us. "Oh hi... Wow, I don't believe my eyes, I'm introduced to the famous world star SNSD. You guys are very beautiful and y. " she said praising us. All the girls smiled at her and then looked at me worriedly.

Then the music changed, Cindy then asked Junjin oppa for a dance, "Oppa, this is our music.. Let's dance.." she asked him. "Okay.. Bye girls, I'll see you later.. " he said.

I watched they dance, she was definitely flirting with him. He didn't mind it as well. My heart ache looking at them, my eyes become teary. I felt jealous. I felt mad. Taeyeon unnie changed her seat with maknae getting closer to me. She held my hand. I said to her, "I'm sorry, unnie. I need a fresh air." and I ran out with tears flowing down my eyes.

"Hyoyeon-ah!!!" Taeyeon unnie called me, but I ignored her. I fadely heard her calling Junjin oppa and as I almost reached the front door, I felt a hand grabbed my arm. I turned around, it was Junjin oppa.